A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

So the lionesses won it that's fair enough cos the guys canny but singing " just cant get enough " at the end? Wtf ? Naw that's oor tune ya bunch a fkn kiddy on blondes , must admit I thought the goal ( celebration) was superb , even if she got booked for it 😂

I'm bored with this wimmins euro win already. I don't give a shit that England won, them winning doesn't offend me, much. Its how over blown it is, it's the greatest sporting achievement in history (since 1966) its going to empower wimmin across the world, wimmins football is now level with men's football, girl power etc etc.

I watched a bit of it and the standard of football was.....absolute shite, nobody's mentioned that.

Fuck it I'm away to buy myself a sports bra so I can be an iconic hero and inspiration to millions too 🙄

I'm bored with this wimmins euro win already. I don't give a shit that England won, them winning doesn't offend me, much. Its how over blown it is, it's the greatest sporting achievement in history (since 1966) its going to empower wimmin across the world, wimmins football is now level with men's football, girl power etc etc.

I watched a bit of it and the standard of football was.....absolute shite, nobody's mentioned that.

Fuck it I'm away to buy myself a sports bra so I can be an iconic hero and inspiration to millions too 🙄
U are right tho Hoopy, the standard is absolutely boggin, its like school team stuff, of the little Ive watched, I did enjoy the fact they weren’t into the kiddy on injured stuff but having seen a wee bit of this tourney it seems to be creeping in to their game too now.

U are right tho Hoopy, the standard is absolutely boggin, its like school team stuff, of the little Ive watched, I did enjoy the fact they weren’t into the kiddy on injured stuff but having seen a wee bit of this tourney it seems to be creeping in to their game too now.
There are occasional moments of individual skill to be fair, England's first goal was well taken but the general standard of play, as you say, is fairly poor schoolboy level.
As for the goalkeepers, I'm certain they couldny catch covid! 🙄

The standard is very poor. I remember the Australian woman’s team, who were hot favourites to win the World Cup, played a schools under 15s boys team in a warm up match before leaving for the tournament. The young lads team beat them 9-0

The standard is very poor. I remember the Australian woman’s team, who were hot favourites to win the World Cup, played a schools under 15s boys team in a warm up match before leaving for the tournament. The young lads team beat them 9-0
I feel sorry for the likes of the gymnasts in the commonwealth games, some of those girls have obviously been training their arse off since they were a foetus, performing incredible acts of strength and skill but nobody gives a fuck about them. They won't be getting the damehood, the TV appearance money or the sports bra sponsorship deal like the wimmin footballers.

And who changed the term footballer to ftbillir?

All these wank pundits it's ftbillir this, ftbillir that.
Learn to speak ffs!

I feel sorry for the likes of the gymnasts in the commonwealth games, some of those girls have obviously been training their arse off since they were a foetus, performing incredible acts of strength and skill but nobody gives a fuck about them. They won't be getting the damehood, the TV appearance money or the sports bra sponsorship deal like the wimmin footballers.

And who changed the term footballer to ftbillir?

All these wank pundits it's ftbillir this, ftbillir that.
Learn to speak ffs!
I think Chris Boyd was the first footballer to get a sports bra contract 🤔

Noo a wee Cat wi a sports bra is this on premier sport or the Jesusfuckery channel

HH 😂😂

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back