A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

Third Kits up...thoughts? At least its not pink.

Seen the leaked footage yesterday and tbh at first I thought it looked like a goalies top.
Is an unusual colour for us but being Adidas has its benefits , obviously like the 3 stripes on the shoulders .
Think I need to see this in the flesh to really make up my mind cos I wasnt sure of the black one either at first but now I love it so hopefully the same thing happens.

How brilliant was that atmosphere and tifo yesterday WOW WOW WOW so good to be back have watched that jota goal countless times already.
Great to see the standard that young welsh and Taylor have stepped up to.
Great to be disappointed with only a 2-0 win V the sheep.
Great to hear Ange not happy with that.
Just a great great day and that tifo will go worldwide viral.
Outstanding , Celtic the club that keeps on giving HH

I know that probably everyones seen it and has probably been posted on here somewhere before but I've watched it quite a few times just because of how passionate we get to see the real Ange here, something we dont really get to see.
We see Ange pre and post match interviews , fan / media interviews etc but this is a real insight into oor Ange like no other that I never tire of watching time and again as it hits home brilliantly and shows exactly what and who we are lucky to have at the helm of our club
One Ange Postecoglou

Last edited:
Has nothing else happened in the world in the last 24 hours ? The entire news programs are all about some English burds winning a kick about 😡
And not a mention of the English handball off the line to prevent a German goal. How VAR did not direct the ref to review it for a penalty and red card I do not understand!

The Germans are rightly raging, comparing it to the goal eng-ger-lund's men got in the 1966 final when the ball never crossed the line.

20220801_225111.jpg20220801_225115.jpg

Last edited:
Has nothing else happened in the world in the last 24 hours ? The entire news programs are all about some English burds winning a kick about 😡
Nah nothing , just some "special operations " in Ukraine and a war in Yemen but we dont talk about that especially the Yemen since its British planes, bombs, guns and missiles etc the uk government sold the Saudis, everytime they are over in the gulf for ' trade talks'

Thankfully we don't have to listen to that shite in Ireland and nor would we either.
I personally don't have any issues regarding women's sports getting promoted as such, but typically the English have to go over board as usual.
We have far better sports women within Ireland and quite rightly gaining great respect also for their achievements within the GAA also.
Women's sport in general will never match the levels the men can produce but there achievements shouldn't be undermined either imo.
Still would back our own camóige and footballers in a far higher manner for there commitment and skill levels than the over hyped so called lionesses

Last edited:
And not a mention of the English handball off the line to prevent a German goal. How VAR did not direct the red to review it for a penalty and red card I do not understand!

The Germans are rightly raging, comparing it to the goal eng-ger-lund's men got in 1966 when the ball never crossed the line.

View attachment 19444View attachment 19445
I mind the scramble but I dont remember seeing it as blatant and obvious as the photo there was this angle shown on telly?

Back