A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

Todays attempt at unsettling a very quickly settling new team has seen "Football fan cast " an online publication trying their best to destabilise the club and support with stories old and older.
1 has " Celtic former player Mcavennie saying that " if" and it's no more than if/perhaps/maybe ( no doubt a loaded question that were not privy to) Celtic haven't got a set price for the option to buy CCV then someone's not done their job properly as the price could rise . This is true of course but only " if" we haven't and the piece doesn't say " if" we have or havent though even if we have nothings set in stone anyway so attempt number one.
2 and again Football fan cast are saying that the McCarthy deal has been a huge blunder given his lack of game time , no mention of the fact he wasnt fit when he signed and might be next season before we see the best of him, attempt number 2.
3. And yes once more its Football fan cast , telling us of the huge mistake we made in allowing Christie to bournemouth for a paltry fee is a nightmare scenario , but didnt he leave the club last year so why is it todays news? Plus his contract was up and we could do nothing but cash in as much as possible for a wantaway player Aye you're correct to assume its attempt number 3.
4. And surprisingly enough from Football fan cast and how " hoops have nightmare with missing out on john McGinn", I may be mistaken , I'm not though , this 23 hour old piece of news is telling us something weve known for a good long time 2 seasons ago at least, we are not gullible, there is no "how do we not know these things ? " Attempt number 4 .
4 attempts from the same outlet on the same day and neither of the 4 are news to any of us.
The fact that this platform has to go back so far is worthy of noting the panic is seeping into the ibrokes PR machine as they become aware of how their Europe league campaign has seen a dramatic swing in points and domestic momentum for the hoops and frankly they will have to do a lot better than that to unsettle this current crop of a new team Ange has built in double quick time.
Panic, fear , pain , even a Scottish cup exit will not derail this side from the title and the ultimate champions league goal that's now within touching distance as we stick to the one game at a time metholodgy that has taken us so far so quickly and will deny a certain club cash and a title that only 5 weeks ago they were stick ons for.
If anything it shows just how quickly things can change in the game , no one knows this better than us and these pitiful attempts are as pathetic as they are desperate
Mcginn and christie ffs they're panicking trying to stir up Any shite to cause grief football fan cast u say fuckin pile of shite I say😉

Didn't know where to post this but here is as good as anywhere.
Anybody know why we're playing on a Monday night? We could have played on Saturday couldn't we?
Were these fixtures arranged for the benefit of TV company's, or was it in the hope that it would add extra pressure on us as the last game to be decided?

Anybody know why we're playing on a Monday night? We could have played on Saturday couldn't we?
Were these fixtures arranged for the benefit of TV company's, or was it in the hope that it would add extra pressure on us as the last game to be decided?
I think these were arranged a few weeks ago when it was assumed/hoped that we would be playing in the next round of the Europa League last Thursday. Obviously the police would not allow sevco and us to be playing games on the same street on the same day so one of the matches was moved to the Monday night. Why it was our match that was moved I'm not sure. It is an inconvenience for the travelling fans but I don't think we are under any more pressure being the last game.

I hope that this wee break from matches will have allowed players to recover from niggly injuries and they will have gotten to spend some valuable time on the training ground.

I think these were arranged a few weeks ago when it was assumed/hoped that we would be playing in the next round of the Europa League last Thursday. Obviously the police would not allow sevco and us to be playing games on the same street on the same day so one of the matches was moved to the Monday night. Why it was our match that was moved I'm not sure. It is an inconvenience for the travelling fans but I don't think we are under any more pressure being the last game.

I hope that this wee break from matches will have allowed players to recover from niggly injuries and they will have gotten to spend some valuable time on the training ground.
That makes sense BB, 👍

Anybody heard if Tom English has taken to Twitter to condemn the racist singing at Dundee by Sevco fans, third game in a row they’ve been heard quite clearly singing banned ditty’s.
Or is he waiting for another dead celeb tweet to shoehorn in an anti Celtic slant to the chants?
Or is he just a gutless sell out sycophantic bastard with no journalistic standards whatsoever?
Answers on a postcard please…..

The unseen fenian hand helping they tarriar bastards have an extra days rest apparently 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'm just a football manager and I don't think I'm qualified to condemn 81 public executions as nothing short of horrific barbarism and brutality?
I understand Howe has ambitions and may not want to criticise his owners, I also understand that he is not prepared to stand up and say the correct thing .
Hed never fit in as Celtic manager, a club whose fans are famous for backing fellow human beings suffering from oppression.
Let's be honest its every bit or worse than Putin's actions but were trying to sell them arms for oil just now.
Howe has let humanity down here in this video and let his personal goals take priority.
That's exactly what's wrong with the world , too many out for themselves.
Hes in the optimal position worldwide right now to shine a light upon this medieval barbarian behaviour and tell the world who these people are, what they do, the perfect platform and has chosen his job and his ambitions money and glory first.
Had there ever been the doubt of whether Eddie Howe had the stomach or spine to be Celtic manager weve just seen it proven that he has neither.
I'm a football man so not qualified to comment on mass public executions is the most pathetic excuse I've ever heard he'd have been better served saying no comment.
This is really witnessing human nature as it fails its very sad, very sad.
Conflict of interests just doesnt cut it .
Further evidence of how we dodged the proverbial bullet .
Russia/Putin = very bad
Arab oil rich sultans,sheikhs Emirates = not great but.....
Hypocrisy and no real attempt to call it out either.

Last edited:
I see the boxing in Belgrade has kicked off.
Its just incredible how every fan of every country just seem to want to fight or cause trouble for Sevco fans.
Everywhere they go they just seem to get picked on.
Its just not fair and UEFA need to look at protecting these innocent fans…..

I see the boxing in Belgrade has kicked off.
Its just incredible how every fan of every country just seem to want to fight or cause trouble for Sevco fans.
Everywhere they go they just seem to get picked on.
Its just not fair and UEFA need to look at protecting these innocent fans…..
the tough guy filming from a window shouting instructions, wow

Back