A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

Glad we get back to normal this w.end getting fed up listing to the rubbish being sprouted by sevco past and gone who have predicted that sevco will catch Celtic what they base this on is beyond me wishful thinking or desperation Celtic are 9 points ahead they were I think 6 points behind so 15 points gained,thier past victories are the result of blatant cheating by refs and linesmen and to make it even worse the use of VAR twisted to suit but no answer when questioned cannot beleave the rubbish printed in the media giving quotes given by thier past players at least Celtic play to win without any help from the men in black

Glad we get back to normal this w.end getting fed up listing to the rubbish being sprouted by sevco past and gone who have predicted that sevco will catch Celtic what they base this on is beyond me wishful thinking or desperation Celtic are 9 points ahead they were I think 6 points behind so 15 points gained,thier past victories are the result of blatant cheating by refs and linesmen and to make it even worse the use of VAR twisted to suit but no answer when questioned cannot beleave the rubbish printed in the media giving quotes given by thier past players at least Celtic play to win without any help from the men in black
It always the same mate, they win the preseason and winter break billy big baws bragging, reality soon sets in after the 1st baw is kicked 🤣🤣

Yip they are uping thier game they are after a 18 year old ex Chelsea youth who hasn’t played for 2 years through injury released a month ago, the daily lier take on this… He negotiated his release and played in a bounce game and showed well bet Ange is shaken in his boots …sad isn’t it

Last edited:
Well got it wrong, we need to buy al our players Broon shoes then drop transfermarket a few black pounds to up the value of the players to make them feel good get all your ex players to tell the media how they are going to catch Celtic you even get Novo to tell the world that they will the win league not one word about the standard of thier players,come Friday morning expect more garbage from the media and nearly forgot hang a picture of Charlie in the dressing room I know all this is rubbish but the mugs buy into it guess there will a rush on Broon shoes this Christmas

Last edited:
Ach, we just need tae be concerned what we do home or away each week. Leave SMSM tae wank themsels into a frenzy over the New Messiah of The Blue Cardigan & Brogues of Brown.

They don't have a pot to piss in, never mind a pot of money to revamp a team. Imo we'll have won the league by the time the league splits for the last 5 games.

Well got it wrong, we need to buy al our players Broon shoes then drop transfermarket a few black pounds to up the value of the players to make them feel good get all your ex players to tell the media how they are going to catch Celtic you even get Novo to tell the world that they will the win league not one word about the standard of thier players,come Friday morning expect more garbage from the media and nearly forgot hang a picture of Charlie in the dressing room I know all this is rubbish but the mugs buy into it guess there will a rush on Broon shoes this Christmas
Breaking news from Ibrox
New rules for attending games
You will not be allowed into the stadium, without wearing your brown brogues
So, bin the trainers lads and buy these from StaunchCo. only 16.90 a pair
Left one is bigger than the right so they'll fit over your cloven hooves perfectly
The players will be wearing studded brown brogues during games, as we arra PEEPO
Fucking embarrassing, the horde will fall for anything they are fed
And the MSM are up to their usual standard
As bad as that story of the idiot in Kilwinning, who 'found' the baby Jesus in a bag of Revels
I shit you not, that's what passes for 'journalism' these days in Scotland
Absolute moon units, the lot of them
HH

Breaking news from Ibrox
New rules for attending games
You will not be allowed into the stadium, without wearing your brown brogues
So, bin the trainers lads and buy these from StaunchCo. only 16.90 a pair
Left one is bigger than the right so they'll fit over your cloven hooves perfectly
The players will be wearing studded brown brogues during games, as we arra PEEPO
Fucking embarrassing, the horde will fall for anything they are fed
And the MSM are up to their usual standard
As bad as that story of the idiot in Kilwinning, who 'found' the baby Jesus in a bag of Revels
I shit you not, that's what passes for 'journalism' these days in Scotland
Absolute moon units, the lot of them
HH
Looks like I'm going to have to get rid of the brown brogues then,it's a pity as there really comfy.
Re the bag of Revels surely you would have noticed it wiggling about with a baby in it 🤣🤣🤣 saw the story , yeah more coverage for this tosh than about the poor folk on Shetland who haven't had power for the last 3 days in -17° temperatures journalism at its very best.

Think that other team is going to rip you a new one sad that they can’t even say the name of the best team in Scotland you know the one they’re called Celtic yip that team called Celtic been in excistence since 1888 not like some that Started in 2012 can’t remember thier name ,,,,,,, how can a man behave like that think he spent too much time behind the bike sheds and think his head still is

Because am Beatles and Celtic daft I done some photoshop work on a Beatles record....A Hard Days Night ages ago.....We were playing away against wan o the better teams..... and it was gonny be a hard game...so the team that night I photoshopped intae the album cover......:cool:

393263_139723916178820_46639042_n.jpg

Because am Beatles and Celtic daft I done some photoshop work on a Beatles record....A Hard Days Night ages ago.....We were playing away against wan o the better teams..... and it was gonny be a hard game...so the team that night I photoshopped intae the album cover......:cool:

View attachment 21247
Good memories wish we still had a few of them still even with time gone greats never to be forgotten

I wonder how long it will take for mibbery or var to reveal its love of the filthy sevvie pocket dipper known as fuckwit Beale.
Im saying in the first 10mins they will put his mind at rest. It will be just like Slippy time when they had immunity to Red Cards and penalties for 16 months while enjoying a record penalty count themselves.

Back