A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

I’ve seen videos of severe flooding at Celtic park on the concourses due to bust pipes, cant figure oot how to post a video on here, won’t let me do it, took a couple of screenshots, but , the flooding is bad, ankle deep, saying on social media there a chance the game won’t go ahead…..can’t see that, 3 days tae get the plumbers in and a team wi buckets and mops 🤷‍♂️FE7904DD-A927-4C37-BC20-1C49032F36C3.jpeg87E5AC9C-96CF-49A7-B5DF-E0A48EB72F69.jpeg

Last edited:
Calmac our wee captain who lived and learned in Broonies shadow honing his skills and man management His first game back and like the wee General that He is controlled the game talking to his players aye He learned well His goal and to be honest it was cracker there is no midfielder in Scotland to match Him we are so lucky with our home grown players hope Calmac is with for many years to come

Calmac our wee captain who lived and learned in Broonies shadow honing his skills and man management His first game back and like the wee General that He is controlled the game talking to his players aye He learned well His goal and to be honest it was cracker there is no midfielder in Scotland to match Him we are so lucky with our home grown players hope Calmac is with for many years to come
Calmac is what Celtic is all about 👍

I see RB Leipzig have put a £96 million release clause on their Croatian defender Josko Gvardiol
At the same time some media platforms are suggesting Barcelona are looking at the possibility of a loan deal with a €10 million option to buy juranovic.

Not often we get to laugh at Barcelona but that deal wouldn't even make it to Peter lawells desk.

Gvardiol had a great WC but he was destroyed by messi in the semi final, ( no shame there).

This loan deal, I was reading that Barca are unsure whether he can step up from the spfl to la liga ( says the piece , I'll post it if I can find it again).
If they're unsure about that perhaps they should rewatch the Brazil v Croatia game then look in JJs back pocket where they'll find Vinicious Jnr not wanting to dance

Edit : here it is

Analysis: Where does Josip Juranovic rank amongst Barcelona’s right-back shortlist? via @OneFootball:

How does our B team captain get to 6 months left in his contract?
Has he run it down himself?
Why have we not heard more of the bhoy if hes as good as we're hearing?
Questions questions

If he leaves it will be for nothing again.
Far too many of our young talented players leaving before they get anywhere near the first team.
Really difficult to break into the first team aye but still, it would be great to see more making inroads .

Maybe hes not seen as being good enough just yet , I'd doubt that if hes B captain though .
Idk Idk Idk

“As a long-term replacement for Taylor Harwood-Bellis” – Burnley in Celtic transfer race with Aston Villa and others: The verdict via @OneFootball. Read it here:

The VAR/MIBs in overdrive giving their all to try and keep this season alive for the Orcs.
The SMSM also in overdrive as every club in world football has shown interest in our players, trying to unsettle our bhoys.

Weve had Giakoumakis, Lawal, Otoo, Oriley and now Abada.
Half expecting a headline like
" World football clubs want to buy Celtic first and B team plus manager and backroom team and turnstile operators"
That wouldnt surprise me and would be in line with the lazy " journalism " we're used to.

So it's good that Ange responds with " I want our players to be noticed, I'm doing something wrong if they're not "
-love it Ange HH

FFS soon the whole Southampton team is gonny be ex Celts......

Southampton are on the transfer trail of Celtic star Liel Abada. The English Premier League club are watching the winger’s situation closely - although Celtic are ready to fend off interest with contract talks in the New Year.

Abada is under contract until 2026 but are looking to offer the 21-year-old fresh terms. However, Southampton are interested in raiding the Scottish champions again having built up an extensive scouting dossier on the Israeli international during his impressive spell at Celtic Park. He has impressed in his season-and-a-bit in Glasgow since he made his bargain switch of around £3million from Maccabi Petah Tikva.

The Saints have also proved that targeting top talent from Celtic has proved to be a sure-fire road to success. The South Coast club has previously signed Victor Wanyama, Fraser Forster, Stuart Armstrong and Virgil van Dijk. Southampton have made recent changes in their scouting department but Abada very much remains on their radar.

I wish that when we sell our players that the add-ons are not just associated with profits from future sales but instead factored in performances and achievements for the player at the buying club too. I know we did something for Kris Ajer for receiving a bonus for Brentford staying in the EPL and for Ryan Christie helping Bournemouth get promoted.

But things like an extra amount for every 50 appearances, or for reaching landmark goal tallies for strikers, etc. Moussa Dembele actually did OK but we won't get an extra penny despite him being valued at over £50m at one point as Man U was linked with him. Kieran Tierney has been a big success at Arsenal but we won't get an extra penny if he stays there for a long time.

The recent closure and seizure of Hesgoal by the FBI and Homland Security got me thinking, the viewers of Hesgoal have been terrible citizens...They have seen something. They have been stealing with their eyes....I am so glad the authorities are treating this as a national security issue. These "lookers" or "watchers" are the enemy within.
Can I form a company and copyright myself? Anyone looking at me without a license or payment plan will have the Feds on you. Eye theft or theft by looking is a very serious matter.

Back