A Wee bit of Music Nostalgia ..Post it here

For the wee yin, and Lubo's two girls... today marks the 50th Anniversary of Hip Hop...time flies eh...here's the Sugar Hill Gang bringing it, from all those years ago...catchy tune back in the day...
...Liliana this Summer on the way to her dance recital...the hat went backwards after the 'gig', they rocked the venue...the crowd were going wild as the kids rocked it out View attachment 23442
That's a great photie Dill , a wee cutie 2kool4Skool 😎

Cheers pal
Takes after her granny, luckily
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree
She's enjoying her Summer, camping, softball, and going to Summer camp with her pals
As an aside, and I’m sure he won’t mind, but lubos wee girl who won the dance medals recently with her team in Portugal
Sent our Liliana a gift which will be revealed once the wee yin is back from camp
There’s a lot of special people on here, in the good way and bless every one of them… you know who you are
Good luck for the morra and it’ll be nae borra
HH

Thanks Richybhoy , i'll give him a shout along with all the others this week ,i kinda abandoned the idea due to other jobs coming up and the fact i kept finding more box's of them ,,,,,cheers
How many records you talking Kelly ? Ballpark
Maybe do an job lot price as I love my vinyl

How many records you talking Kelly ? Ballpark
Maybe do an job lot price as I love my vinyl
just seen your post they're sold

533 12'' singles new

145 albums new

87 singles new

64 used albums

late mix of 80-90s 70s ,,, Rock ,House, techno ,pop,soul and punk

Had 3 offers and took the best kept a few of the high priced one's on ebay out , the Record fairs weren't on till the begining of September ,or i would have took a pitch

just seen your post they're sold

533 12'' singles new

145 albums new

87 singles new

64 used albums

late mix of 80-90s 70s ,,, Rock ,House, techno ,pop,soul and punk

Had 3 offers and took the best kept a few of the high priced one's on ebay out , the Record fairs weren't on till the begining of September ,or i would have took a pitch
Did you use any of of the contacts I passed on Kelly.
Either way can you let me know who you sold to or and the contacts of who gave the offers as the wife has a pretty mixed collection of vinyl she wants rid of.
I'm not sure they are of great interest as a bit commercial but gonna get rid either way.
Cheers .

Did you use any of of the contacts I passed on Kelly.
Either way can you let me know who you sold to or and the contacts of who gave the offers as the wife has a pretty mixed collection of vinyl she wants rid of.
I'm not sure they are of great interest as a bit commercial but gonna get rid either way.
Cheers .
You could shift them individually on ebay, gumtree or facebook marketplace.
I'd check the brand new cost on Amazon then compare condition against similar on Ebay to set a used price. There's an issue number on the back of a record which you can check online and it will show when it was pressed. You could be lucky to have an early pressing of something that was bought when it came out.
A lot of people believe vinyl is the best possible sound quality so record players have become popular again. Pretty much any music will sell given time and an attractive price which will still gain you more than the bulk price a dealer will offer.
I was in a few 'vintage' shops during the summer and most of the used LPs were priced at a tenner.

Back