Aberdeen v Celtic - Boxing Day, all comments here

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
Celtic play Aberdeen at Pittodrie this afternoon and Tom Rogic will be looking to do his bit for the cause given his enforced absence on Saturday. We have Tierney, Lustig, Boyata and Edouard all back in the squad so we should have too much for the sheep. prediction 2 nil to the Bhoys, Rogic and Sinclair getting the goals.

PS did you check out our Exclusive on The Celtic Star on Christmas Eve morning re Timothy Weah?

Ok seen the team now. I have to say I disagree strongly with young Mikey Johnston being dropped to the bench. So thats your reward for a couple of fantastic performances? A seat on the Bench?
FFS way to de-motivate a player Brendan? Fucking Sinclair up front? Are u still pissed from yesterday. Not at all surprised if we lose this one.

Ok seen the team now. I have to say I disagree strongly with young Mikey Johnston being dropped to the bench. So thats your reward for a couple of fantastic performances? A seat on the Bench?
FFS way to de-motivate a player Brendan? Fucking Sinclair up front? Are u still pissed from yesterday. Not at all surprised if we lose this one.
Agree about Johnston woulda played him up top still think we'll have too much for them theyre a bad lot

Given our abysmal away form, and lack of striker in starting 11, a draw wouldn’t be a surprise but hope to get another 1 goal win aga8nst them.

Given our abysmal away form, and lack of striker in starting 11, a draw wouldn’t be a surprise but hope to get another 1 goal win aga8nst them.
You've said what I was trying to avoid saying Gary. I'm not confident at all. Like you say. Our away form. Playing with no striker. The fact the sheep are in a good run of form. Hopefully they bottle it like they tend to do in big matches. Hence the reason I'm only predicting a 5-1 win to us instead of the usual 24-0 ??

Back