Aberdeen v Celtic - Premiership, Sunday 16 February kick-off 12pm - all comments here...

Need to up our game here, we're being out fought all over the park, Christie on for MoFo please.
When someone dives as obviously as that (McLennan) it should be a straight red, what other sport treats blatant cheating with such leniency?
Griff is a silly bugger at times, hes needing to learn from Eddy and keep cool.

Don't think we are playing bad, sometimes you have to give the opposition credit. The last time we went to Aberdeen we won 4-0 and they were woeful, truly woeful. They would have watched that video and told them not to stand off us.....and that's what they are doing.
However, if we are forced into more of a long ball game, then I would take off Griff and bring on Bayo. Don't think Griff is playing badly.

Also we have to remember that we have Europa midweek, has to be on the players minds.

Windy conditions. Celtic like to play on the floor so use lofted balls to and a high press and keep the game narrow.... Celtic cannot get hold of the game. Hopefully Lennon finds a way to counter their high press and get the ball on the deck. Ntcham need replacing ... Christie has a bit more bite. Don't want to get sucked into the long ball game.

conditions are poor for our type of fooball - it wouldnt be a disaster if we only took a point today. However, lets see if Lennon can earn his money today - I think we should go one up front almost immediatly - Ryan for Grif

conditions are poor for our type of fooball - it wouldnt be a disaster if we only took a point today. However, lets see if Lennon can earn his money today - I think we should go one up front almost immediatly - Ryan for Grif
Well it ain't going to be Bayo. Unless we go 4.1 up.

Dropping any points is s disaster and will give Sevco a massive boost. We need to win. All about the 3 points.

Members online

No members online now.

Back