Aberdeen v Celtic - Sunday 2nd October, kick off 12.00

Their centre half needs his arse booted ,his team cruising before he got sent off
Surprised by your observation on the incident, the ball was over ran and a tackle made. Arsehole knew he had fucked up and jumped out of the challenge and gets the man sent off.
The scum have been doing this in every game they play in Scotland and have been allowed to get away with it unchallenged, the game in Scotland is totally fucked if this is the type of shite that is allowed to happen.

Glad for the win, but think Turnbull was well. Out of his depth , and here is hopping for. Mc Greggor picks up. His through ball failed attempts and not to make it. To much of a habit., Now that he has a 5. Year deal and starts to get thinking the idea ,of having his pipe. And slippers

Surprised by your observation on the incident, the ball was over ran and a tackle made. Arsehole knew he had fucked up and jumped out of the challenge and gets the man sent off.
The scum have been doing this in every game they play in Scotland and have been allowed to get away with it unchallenged, the game in Scotland is totally fucked if this is the type of shite that is allowed to happen.
He ran in full pelt ,studs up and goes over the ball ,just the way i seen it ,maybe i ll go to specsavers the mora 👍

Glad for the win, but think Turnbull was well. Out of his depth , and here is hopping for. Mc Greggor picks up. His through ball failed attempts and not to make it. To much of a habit., Now that he has a 5. Year deal and starts to get thinking the idea ,of having his pipe. And slippers
Sorry this is nonsense.
Ange wants them to be brave, try the difficult pass, make it you’re a hero, miss and it looks bad. For me better to try than don’t and and if you don’t you fail anyway.
HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back