Aberdeen v Celtic - Wednesday 21 April, kick-off 7.45pm - live on Aberdeen TV PPV @ £12.99

RANGERS INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL CLUB PLC

Company number SC437060

Follow this company File for this company

Date (document was filed at Companies House) Description (of the document filed at Companies House) View / Download (PDF file, link opens in new window)
19 Apr 2021 Statement of capital following an allotment of shareson 19 April 2021
  • GBP 3,904,418.72

View attachment 14163

The DUP must be running out of money funding awe they petrol bombs and rent a crowd...

I seen Souness on tv tonight

He is against open greed

Didn't mention anything about corrupt EBT payments though, weird that.

Souness a man against racking up monstrous debts and coming up with cunning plans to save the debt monsters.

Worried that it might kill these famous institutions if they dont curb their greed.

They just dont do irony do they.

The EPL teams who were gonna get shafted suddenly care about the shitey leagues now that they were under threat of getting a raw deal

All these multi millionaire ex players who care about the clubs so much that they dont like the sound of the elite clubs shafting epl

I loved the rodgers chat

he aint interested in mega money its football he loves and making a dent in the big four

hahahahaha

He woulda been first to jump ship if Tottenham had asked him to be their super league leader hahaha

just so he can have a pop at the big 6 in the new set up I guess

money aint his bag, its the grass roots he loves and well his teeth

And Danny McGrain...

I would imagine not many would be going out of their way to find the stream to watch this one. However it's Celtic ...we are playing and there is still 3 points to be won no matter it being a dead rubber or how deflated we are. My boax will be on as it is for any pre season friendly or any game the hoops are involved in that I cannae get to see. I don't criticise anybody for not watching but I always will no matter what.

£12.99 for a dead rubber when the majority of the country have had significant damage done to their income and are only now seeing light at the end of the tunnel smacks of pure bloody greed to me and yes I would be saying the same if we were still in a league race.

For years bastard club have increased prices when Celtic came to town and it was always the policing needed that got the blame, someone at Aberdeen should have had the guts to say look we are in a Pandemic here lets open this up to free view, and spare me any contract with TV companys crap most of them would jump on this game, Aberdeen have said no thanks we want to charge for it ourselves.

Bbbbbbbbbbassas

Aberdeen v the hoops use to be a good match to watch both teams giving thier all usually a player or 2 sent off.somehow I don't think this will be one of them.deflated.
Aberdeen need to impress Glass so maybe a bit competitive from them see how we react, Aberdeen also battling for a third place spot, shows how fucking bad the league was this season.

The huns have played 30 games with no red cards, unbelivable.

I would imagine not many would be going out of their way to find the stream to watch this one. However it's Celtic ...we are playing and there is still 3 points to be won no matter it being a dead rubber or how deflated we are. My boax will be on as it is for any pre season friendly or any game the hoops are involved in that I cannae get to see. I don't criticise anybody for not watching but I always will no matter what.
You boax folk are a strange lot

£12.99 for a dead rubber when the majority of the country have had significant damage done to their income and are only now seeing light at the end of the tunnel smacks of pure bloody greed to me and yes I would be saying the same if we were still in a league race.

For years bastard club have increased prices when Celtic came to town and it was always the policing needed that got the blame, someone at Aberdeen should have had the guts to say look we are in a Pandemic here lets open this up to free view, and spare me any contract with TV companys crap most of them would jump on this game, Aberdeen have said no thanks we want to charge for it ourselves.

Bbbbbbbbbbassas
Taxi drivers should do the same were in the middle of a pandemic and i need to get to asda at half one ,,,,for free

I seen Souness on tv tonight

He is against open greed

Didn't mention anything about corrupt EBT payments though, weird that.

Souness a man against racking up monstrous debts and coming up with cunning plans to save the debt monsters.

Worried that it might kill these famous institutions if they dont curb their greed.

They just dont do irony do they.

The EPL teams who were gonna get shafted suddenly care about the shitey leagues now that they were under threat of getting a raw deal

All these multi millionaire ex players who care about the clubs so much that they dont like the sound of the elite clubs shafting epl

I loved the rodgers chat

he aint interested in mega money its football he loves and making a dent in the big four

hahahahaha

He woulda been first to jump ship if Tottenham had asked him to be their super league leader hahaha

just so he can have a pop at the big 6 in the new set up I guess

money aint his bag, its the grass roots he loves and well his teeth
I said the same about Souness to the Mrs. Ye are bang on about EBT Souness.
Manager of Newcastle, buys Boumsong from Deidco for way more than he's worth. A few months later Souness gets an EBT payment from Deidco.
Same at Blackburn when he bought Barry bawbag fae Deidco.......here comes an EBT.
He has the cheek to talk about greed.

Not paying £12.99 for a bounce game, will try to get a stream showing it for free.
I would hope those who don't want to be there or definitely won't be there next season will not start but no doubt they will.

Barkas
Ralston Welsh Bitton Taylor
Soro McGregor
Forrest Turnbull Elyounoussi
Ajeti

Fully expect a defeat. They will be fired up to prove themselves to their new manager (what's that??), we are a shambles on and off the pitch.

Back