Aberdeen v Celtic - Wednesday 21 April, kick-off 7.45pm - live on Aberdeen TV PPV @ £12.99

will be listening on the tranny for free
Old Skool
I loved listening to the radio on Wednesday night and Saturday afternoons. All games kicked aff at 3 o clock. Ye knew by 4:45 if your accumulator had won or not. Way back when, when a tranny was still a wee radio. If ye went to the game there was always somebody with a wee radio giving oot the scores.

I can't see many Celtic fans paying this to watch the torture that even the sheep might be capable of inflicting on us............................that's how far we've fallen. Games are having to be viewed through the hands over your eyes or from behind the sofa because we're so bloody awful this season.

There's a interesting little post in the Celtic Star, all about this point BB, you might want to have a wee look at it. Enjoy HH.
There’s an article in the daily ranger, looks like exactly what I’ve said about the 16 players that shouldn’t pull on the hoops again, more or less copied one of my previous posts word for word
My post

BARKAS
DUFFY
KENNY
AJER
LAXALT
BROWN
CHRISTIE
ROGIC
ELYOUNOUSSI
GRIFFITHS
AJETI
KLIMALA
EDOUARD
BOLINGOLI
NITCHAM
SHVED

none of the above players should EVER pull on the hoops again, they have stated a wish to move away, or are out on loan, or are here on loan or are out of contract at the end of the season, that’s 16 players on that list, almost ALL the 1st team squad
There is NOTHING to be learned by playing any of those players in the last 4 games, start with the core of the team that are going to be here next season, give the young boys a run in the team let’s see what they can do....

daily rangers article
Celtic must banish stars who won't be back next season now
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/odsonne-edouard-5-celtic-players-23949172

plagiarising cunts😡

Bain
Kenny Welsh Bitton Taylor
Christie Brown McGregor
Turnbull
Edouard Elyounoussi

Subs Hazard Laxalt Ralston Soro Murray Dembele Griffiths Rogic Montgomery

Ajer, Barkas and Ajeti not even in the squad. At least 6 players who won't be/don't want to be there next season so why are they there? Its a bounce game

There’s an article in the daily ranger, looks like exactly what I’ve said about the 16 players that shouldn’t pull on the hoops again, more or less copied one of my previous posts word for word
My post

BARKAS
DUFFY
KENNY
AJER
LAXALT
BROWN
CHRISTIE
ROGIC
ELYOUNOUSSI
GRIFFITHS
AJETI
KLIMALA
EDOUARD
BOLINGOLI
NITCHAM
SHVED

none of the above players should EVER pull on the hoops again, they have stated a wish to move away, or are out on loan, or are here on loan or are out of contract at the end of the season, that’s 16 players on that list, almost ALL the 1st team squad
There is NOTHING to be learned by playing any of those players in the last 4 games, start with the core of the team that are going to be here next season, give the young boys a run in the team let’s see what they can do....

daily rangers article
Celtic must banish stars who won't be back next season now
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/odsonne-edouard-5-celtic-players-23949172

plagiarising cunts😡
your keech jackass and i claim my fiver

Members online

Latest posts

Back