AIK (0) v Celtic (2) - Thursday 29 August, Europa League Play-off 2nd leg - all comments here

AIK will be a different animal in this game, they'll come at us from the off and use their physicality to try and unnerve us but as long as the bhoys stand strong and Lenny plays players in their proper positions and doesn't try out some untested system then I think we'll have enough chances to put this tie out of AIK's reach.

Going for 3-1 Celtic but it will be a hard fought 3-1 with the 3rd coming late on when AIK are trying to throw everything at us. Wee JF, Eddy and Christie to score.

Mon the Hoops!

Play the way we did last Sunday we will go through team starting to gel if we score 1 goal it's over Mon the hoops

AIK Stockholm v Celtic ko 18:00. Team: Gordon; Ajer, Jullien, Bitton, Bolingoli; Brown, McGregor, Forrest, Christie, Johnston; Edouard. Subs: Hazard, Hayes, Ralston, Hayes, Morgan, Griffiths, Bayo. Mon the Hoops!
Probably the strongest team we could pick. All that matters tonight is getting through but I would like to see us being a bit defensive, hopefully it won't be needed tonight but it will be later in the season should we progress, may as well start practicing now!

HH

AIK Stockholm v Celtic ko 18:00. Team: Gordon; Ajer, Jullien, Bitton, Bolingoli; Brown, McGregor, Forrest, Christie, Johnston; Edouard. Subs: Hazard, Hayes, Ralston, Hayes, Morgan, Griffiths, Bayo. Mon the Hoops!
A fairly predictable team. I'd have preferred Ntcham instead of Morgan on the bench to shore things up in the middle, if needed. Is he injured?

Members online

Latest posts

Back