AIK (0) v Celtic (2) - Thursday 29 August, Europa League Play-off 2nd leg - all comments here

The poor boy doesn't realise that there will always be a ceiling price for players from Scottish teams.
That's because the poor fans are passively static over these manners and don't want to make a riot or sabotage as they are part of the business
Pay your money for bigger clubs

It's clearly had a lasting effect on you....
Well if i tell you the truth you won't believe it but im honest and ill tell you that I went out that night with a friend of mine who is sevco and he gοt drunk and I took him out violently because a fight in the pub would be triggered up.

You took him out violently to avoid a fight? You're quite the pacifist!
He would have thrown the tables down and he wasn't in condition to hear my instructions
he was ready to talk about Sectarianism in a pub in which the majority are Celtic fans
hahahahahaha.I remember the event that night where the owner was offering free beer( only a unique brand of beer) and he almost drank the whole barrel by demand at no cost.
The other day he told the owner who is Hibernian if he can watch Sevco at the pub on some other day and the owner told him he hates Sevco.

He would have thrown the tables down and he wasn't in condition to hear my instructions
he was ready to talk about Sectarianism in a pub in which the majority are Celtic fans
hahahahahaha.I remember the event that night where the owner was offering free beer( only a unique brand of beer) and he almost drank the whole barrel by demand at no cost.
The other day he told the owner who is Hibernian if he can watch Sevco at the pub on some other day and the owner told him he hates Sevco.
A drunk hun making a dick of himself and talking about sectarianisim?? Are you sure? ?

A drunk hun making a dick of himself and talking about sectarianisim?? Are you sure? ?
He was about to talk but there was a very loud atmosphere so i tried to take him out by dragging him
Well it doesn't matter, he is a friend of mine since school he was the first one to approach me when the others kept bullying me.

Gerrard claimed that Sevco don't fear Celtic anymore
but the truth is he is bounded in fear if he doesn't get to succeed this year or the other he will get chased across London
Well i don't want him to end up in the hospital but obviously that kind of suspense should give our players the passion to rape him on Sunday

but the truth is he is bounded in fear if he doesn't get to succeed this year or the other he will get chased across London
Well i don't want him to end up in the hospital but obviously that kind of suspense should give our players the passion to rape him on Sunday
?

Emmm yes let's beat him and even chase him across London, but lets leave the raping as that's a bit unsavoury....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back