Alloa v Celtic Scottish Cup

He put the ball out the park twice when passing to one of his own players,he gave the ball away to an opponent at least 3 times when trying to find his own player...
The plastic surface does not help Deadner I realise that,I just dont think he brings enough to the team,certainly not £4.5m worth,and certainly not tonight imo,part of this game mate is about opinions,we will never get everybody to agree with what we think is right,I am probably right in thinking you think Stafelt is the guy for the job along with thousands of other Celtic supporters
I am just not one of the thousands who are on your side.
Looking forward to seeing Carter-Vickers and Julien in the back line,I know this wont be everybodys
Idea of great centre backs but I definitely think it will be better than Starfelt and Carter-Vickers..and if I am wrong Deadner I will be the first to hold my hands up and say I got it wrong..

HH
You are entitled to your opinion. But this time I think you're way off the mark. You seem to be another starfelt hater. And before anyone says anything, I know he has had a few poor games, but people seem to be blinkered to everyone else's mistakes. Calmac had misplaced several passes tonight as had McCarthy. But calmac is infallible. He done the same in the last match, yet no-one seemed to notice or highlight it. Even John hartson tried to hang the blame for their goal on starfelt and when he realised it was Welsh who was at fault he quickly moved on. Ralston gave away numerous balls tonight. Where has anyone highlighted this? I'm no lover of starfelt even though I started his appreciation thread, which was a piss take. But I find it unreal that anyone could highlight him tonight for being poor, when you could have put most of the team in front of him for criticism, if that's what you're into.
Give the man a break!

You are entitled to your opinion. But this time I think you're way off the mark. You seem to be another starfelt hater. And before anyone says anything, I know he has had a few poor games, but people seem to be blinkered to everyone else's mistakes. Calmac had misplaced several passes tonight as had McCarthy. But calmac is infallible. He done the same in the last match, yet no-one seemed to notice or highlight it. Even John hartson tried to hang the blame for their goal on starfelt and when he realised it was Welsh who was at fault he quickly moved on. Ralston gave away numerous balls tonight. Where has anyone highlighted this? I'm no lover of starfelt even though I started his appreciation thread, which was a piss take. But I find it unreal that anyone could highlight him tonight for being poor, when you could have put most of the team in front of him for criticism, if that's what you're into.
Give the man a break!
It's a fair cop ....if you watched starfelt outwith Celtic you would be impressed. I actually watch him in Celtic and consider the lads journey of moving from Russia and staying in a hotel for a time period. I like the boy ....Will never be perfect but who is . Mon the Starfish. 💚🍀👍

It is very unfortunate about the injuries. I personally don't blame anyone for them. It's a cup tie Alloas biggest game ever. Their players are going to show commitment and desire. Glad we got through Raith Rovers next game in cup bring it on.🍀🍀
Wouldn't class them as unfortunate ally whatsoever, especially when they were played for.
There was deliberate attempts to harm players imo and succeeded on numerous occasions, resulting in injuries.
The mibs are continuing to ref games at an appalling level by not actually applying the rules of the game still.
So do we have to wait until the stretchers are coming out, to tackle the problems that remain and getting worse within Scottish football?

It is very unfortunate about the injuries. I personally don't blame anyone for them. It's a cup tie Alloas biggest game ever. Their players are going to show commitment and desire. Glad we got through Raith Rovers next game in cup bring it on.🍀🍀
Sorry Ally, but I'll disagree with you. I do blame players who deliberately try to injure their opponents. I am all for players giving 100% and getting stuck in - especially against better opposition - but IMO their players went too far and some of the real nasty fouls looked premeditated.

If we had tried these tactics against richer opponents in Europe then we'd be punished with multiple red cards, as would any team trying this against sevco.

So for that reason I'd also blame the referees tonight who encouraged their fouling and booked one player from each team despite the disparity in offences committed.

Give the man a break!
It’s seems to be the Celtic way deadner
Has been for the last 20 years
It starts with the media and a large elements of the support feed on it
Forrest/starfekt/bitton/McCarthy more recently Abada
Pick a victim or several with more consonants than vowels and blame them for everything while the others get complete absolution

Players come and go
me I just support the jersey and
hope there’s nae empty ones

Pick a victim or several with more consonants than vowels and blame them for everything while the others get complete absolution

me I just support the jersey and hope there’s nae empty ones
There you are mate, you've been quiet. I assumed you must be deid, I was going to prompt a touching and sympathetic requiem in your memory but then I got involved in something else and forgot, good to see you're alive mate, gets me off the hook! 👍

Players come and go
me I just support the jersey and
hope there’s nae empty ones
It isn't just the media that starts it though. 60 minutes into Starfelt's debut there was a thread posted on here slagging him off for not being Celtic class. Now he might not be but he deserves a chance.

As I said before a number of brilliant Celtic players will be delighted they never started their Parkhead careers when social media ruled people's lives. John Hartson, Paul Elliott, Stan PetrovJackie McNamara, Scott Brown, etc, all had slow starts. I'm not duggesting that everyone who has a slow/poor start will turn out to be a legend, but surely every player deserves a chance to settle before bring eritten off?

It isn't just the media that starts it though. 60 minutes into Starfelt's debut there was a thread posted on here slagging him off for not being Celtic class. Now he might not be but he deserves a chance.

As I said before a number of brilliant Celtic players will be delighted they never started their Parkhead careers when social media ruled people's lives. John Hartson, Paul Elliott, Stan PetrovJackie McNamara, Scott Brown, etc, all had slow starts. I'm not duggesting that everyone who has a slow/poor start will turn out to be a legend, but surely every player deserves a chance to settle before bring eritten off?
That bhoy Larsson's start wasn't exactly wonderful....

We’re too quick to criticise IMO
Footballers are humans not robots
Well paid ones

Obviously Callum will be a massive loss...we will be without our mainstay midfield from the first half of the season for at least the next month (Rogic , Callum, Turnbull) but we have tremendous depth in there with Hatate, Bitton , Gucchi, O'Reilly, McCarthy...could be a lot worse....I'm still confident we will be ok....my preferred 3 for the up an coming fixtures would now be Bitton, Hatate and the new fella...also Juranovic can play in there is needed...we will be fine

Back