Ange

There is 1 thing I'd like to know. is., what is the feelings back home about AP being given the job.?
Initially there were very mixed feelings. After the Howe debacle emotions were high and anything they came up with after that was going to get criticised. The fact he was unknown this side of the planet meant it was met with outrage.
But over time there has been a bit of learning about the guy and his style. There’s also been Plenty with positive comments down under. But the fact remains while we are much calmer with the appointment and willing to give him a chance, the situation we are in through lack of preparation at Celtic is a farce.
I’m afraid we are one or two bad results from him getting a hard time through the fault and anger towards the boards mismanagement

I actually overheard a conversation by a few zombies the other night.
1 said he was an atheist, the other said, naw I'm a Protestant, this other thick eejit says, aye but ahm a Protestant but ahm no a Christian, ah don't believe in Jesus an any of that shite.

I shit you not that was their actual words. FFS.
whit do you expect ....they fly the israeli flag n make nazi salutes n sing aboot a kkk member....its hill billie red neckiness in thum....thick as shit dumb asses

1 said he was an atheist, the other said, naw I'm a Protestant, this other thick eejit says, aye but ahm a Protestant but ahm no a Christian, ah don't believe in Jesus an any of that shite.

Nae wonder they aw look like eejits...............they are fkn eejits!

I worked with a Hun who was outraged that Argentinian Dundee player, Juan Sara, revealed a T-shirt saying "Jesus loves You" after he scored against Deidco. He could've started a riot, said the Hun. Why? Says I. do Rangers fans not believe in Jesus? Not the catholic Jesus they have in Argentina anyway, said Billy the Hun. As if there is a different Jesus for the various branches of Christianity.
They really are extremely stupid.....fuckin filthy too.

Keep reading in the media that he is not good enough doing thier best to undermine him before he even gets started,time to judge him is next season can he be any worse than some we have had in the past ? will support the man until he gives me reason not too, projection has a habit of kick your backside to old now to suffer the pain

A former player's (defender) insight into Ange's man management. Worth reading the whole article.

“His football philosophy was very much geared around a possession-based model. As a central defender, I had to build up play, and that was at a point where Australian football hadn’t really seen that before.

“He had the vision to have a Barcelona-style possession-based game within the Australian context. Every single element of his training sessions was directed around building up and maintaining possession and making good decisions.

“He really opened my world to what the central defender’s role could be. We had to build up every single play and we constantly had to be moving and adjusting and working out different patterns.

A lot of members of the noise would not give that paper or its website the hits that generate advertising income. This paper is one of worst examples of anti-Celtic agendas.
I know you probably didn't know that though mate.
One ex Manager ( Jansen or Venglos?) said he had never worked in a City where the local media were hostile to a local team.
Thank feck for that. Not that I've got anything against our Irish comrades, apart from every time I go to the fridge at ' smoko ' I always find I'm a sandwich or 2 short!
I saw a mad young Aussie band that had a song, I'm on smoko so leave me alone!! Canna remember their name though. Do you know what they are called?

Members online

Latest posts

Back