Another honest mistake

I'm surprised the crayon scribes haven't been out in force yet saying they demand an explanation for the weekends events. 🖍️🤷🖍️🤷🖍️🤷🖍️🤡🤡
To be fair we'd have been beelin if we'd had a man sent off for a professional foul without much in it - but there is no question Morelos was in the huff cos he's second striker now and an idiot. Even Boyd said it was a red all day long!

To be fair we'd have been beelin if we'd had a man sent off for a professional foul without much in it - but there is no question Morelos was in the huff cos he's second striker now and an idiot. Even Boyd said it was a red all day long!
Looks like the crayons have been sharpened after all, all hun guns now aiming at wee Collum, I think Chris Sutton will be back at ipox before he ever is, o they have appealed the scousers red as well, straight leg tackle from behind it looked to me with studs up. Red in every country in the world so I fully expect it to be rescinded here.

And imho cokeheed swung twice at the Hibs player deliberately so should have had 2 reds.🤷

I have heard many on here wanting the English system of referees declaring allegiance to a club before they can officiate . The rules say that they cannot referee in a game involving a club they support .
Come on !
How on Earth could the SFA find enough refs to referee theRangers' games when they are almost all
a) season ticket holders
b) #masonic b*stards
c) #Orange b*stards
d) all of the above !

HH

Looks like the crayons have been sharpened after all, all hun guns now aiming at wee Collum, I think Chris Sutton will be back at ipox before he ever is, o they have appealed the scousers red as well, straight leg tackle from behind it looked to me with studs up. Red in every country in the world so I fully expect it to be rescinded here.

And imho cokeheed swung twice at the Hibs player deliberately so should have had 2 reds.🤷
The thing here 50 is it wasn't or can be classed as a mistimed challenge as the useless fuck lost possession in the 1st place and that has gone unnoticed still.
Looked like contact was made with studs up around the knee area and from behind also, so where can the claim of trying to play the ball actually comes into play here?
Haven't we got guchi out at present for the damage that such tackles can cause and in guchi case I would say was accidentally caused, not the case with the lumpofshit in his efforts.
Of course I'm expecting the decision to be overturned and that doesn't stem well for the rest of the season within Scottish football, as it does nothing but promote thuggery yet again within Scottish football and continues to keep the game in the dark ages still, and how can the game ever get promoted when the only promotion on offer is thuggery football still rules in Scotland still.

The thing here 50 is it wasn't or can be classed as a mistimed challenge as the useless fuck lost possession in the 1st place and that has gone unnoticed still.
Looked like contact was made with studs up around the knee area and from behind also, so where can the claim of trying to play the ball actually comes into play here?
Haven't we got guchi out at present for the damage that such tackles can cause and in guchi case I would say was accidentally caused, not the case with the lumpofshit in his efforts.
Of course I'm expecting the decision to be overturned and that doesn't stem well for the rest of the season within Scottish football, as it does nothing but promote thuggery yet again within Scottish football and continues to keep the game in the dark ages still, and how can the game ever get promoted when the only promotion on offer is thuggery football still rules in Scotland still.
It will be just like ~4 seasons ago when Morelos was sent off against Aberdeen for a late kick out against a defender. Our wonderful administrators over-ruled it and declared it was just worthy of a yellow because UEFA had changed the definition of brutality and apparently running up to an opponent and kicking them when they'd already passed the ball was no longer worthy of a red card. UEFA then stated that there had been no change in their definition and had not got a clue why our lot would say such a thing and it was still very much a red card offence.

In the end our authorities shrugged their shoulders, mumbled something about a misunderstanding and Morelos never served a suspension as they left it as just a yellow. And people wonder why he hasn't learnt his lesson and is still lashing out at opponents trying to injure them and thinks/knows he will face little or no repercussions for his insane behaviour.

It will be just like ~4 seasons ago when Morelos was sent off against Aberdeen for a late kick out against a defender. Our wonderful administrators over-ruled it and declared it was just worthy of a yellow because UEFA had changed the definition of brutality and apparently running up to an opponent and kicking them when they'd already passed the ball was no longer worthy of a red card. UEFA then stated that there had been no change in their definition and had not got a clue why our lot would say such a thing and it was still very much a red card offence.

In the end our authorities shrugged their shoulders, mumbled something about a misunderstanding and Morelos never served a suspension as they left it as just a yellow. And people wonder why he hasn't learnt his lesson and is still lashing out at opponents trying to injure them and thinks/knows he will face little or no repercussions for his insane behaviour.
The agenda within Scottish football has always been set by Hun scum BB and why the reason the game remains with very little chance of becoming into the modern age of how the game should be played, certainly upon a European level.
Thuggery still rules and only ourselves having the ability to change the perspective of Scottish football.
It has such an impact upon the type of players that the game can attract, with still an ethos in play of trying to kick the talented footballer out of the game as such.
It's a total disgrace that the Scottish FA still wants to protect that bollocks within the Scottish game, and just as bad is uefa allowing it to go unchallenged still.
Only 4 games into the season and it's already so obvious that no one can get even close to ourselves on football ability and some encouraging signs from other teams in trying to play a more possession based game with arguably a higher standard on show imo.
This can't be said about the Hun scum as they have been nothing but muck, and a very poor footballing team at that.
Of course the pressure is already building and attempting to drag the whole of Scottish football down to their shite level and putting the pressure upon the mibs now to keep the favourable decisions awarded there way intact.
If this isn't classed as corruption within Scottish football i don't know what is?
This is nothing more than allowed bully boy tactics with intimidation to keep Scottish football down and keep promoting hun scum in keeping it that way also.

LUNGESTROM
It's his MO

View attachment 19695

Lundstrum launched into tackle, no intent to play the ball. Two feet and showing studs. and miles away from making a challenge. Simply miles away from catching Boyle.
Just a reminder, the sevco supporting Compliance Officer over-ruled this after a concerted media campaign. It was downgraded to a yellow which allowed Lungehun to score the opening goal in the next game which he should have been suspended for!

Another game, another MIB ignores a game changing decision that should go against sevco. Although already booked, Don Robertson bottled it and refused to penalise Sands for wiping out the Ross County attacker and denying a clear goal scoring opportunity. It should have been a straight red (remember Jozo being sent off in a derby match...).

Impossible for the mib to send him off. They have already had the next three seasons quota of reds 😡

Another game, another MIB ignores a game changing decision that should go against sevco. Although already booked, Don Robertson bottled it and refused to penalise Sands for wiping out the Ross County attacker and denying a clear goal scoring opportunity. It should have been a straight red (remember Jozo being sent off in a derby match...).

Did he even give a foul?

Did he even give a foul?
He waved play on, not even a free kick. Amazingly Sportscene showed. Michael Stewart and James McFadden bewildered by it. The match commentator hardly mentioned the “coming together” as he called it.
Sands was subbed at halftime.
Blatant cheating, this must be challenged. Be interesting to see what fat kriss void says aboot it.

What's worse about it all BB it's becoming expected now.
First of all this honest mistake saying needs to be replaced and called out for what they really are as "blatant cheating decisions" as there is no other expression can be used any longer imo.
When a club with such a cheating tradition new and old still and allowed to dictate the game in the manner that it does, keeps Scottish football as a total joke overall, and one that is far from funny either.
Believe Nicholson is involved in some capacity this season and if he is not prepared to step in a put an end to such disgraceful and disgusting decisions that remains rampant in Scottish football and so favourable to a shower of cheating scummy bastards still, well he can pack his bags and fuck off as not up to the job that's needed imo.

Members online

Latest posts

Back