Another honest mistake

Whats Beaton doon on the park if he is not in charge, if he does not see it play on, but, then it seems Var must have seen something, but, why have a look if there is nothing to see.and why stop the game when you can pull it back further on if VAR is looking and confirm a pen.

I think we all know by now they will do and say whatever suits their nefarious Hun purposesā€¦

This is going to continue unabated, unless Michael Nicholson and the Celtic Board call it, what it is. Incompetence or cheating. The excuse of teething problems for VAR is now beyond a joke. Questionable refereeing has been a joke at Celtic's expense forever. Celtic officers have a duty to protect Celtic's interests. I fail to see why it is difficult for them to call for, both non Scottish VAR officials and referees. It is not as if there is a shortage of evidence, to support the call. They may not succeed, but by shining a light on the issue, they will create a focus on it, that may dissuade the perpetrators. But I won't hold my breath.

Even Wee Baz is now saying Goldson's handball was a penalty. Baz and Boyd ! I think the good Lord is having fun with me.
FUCK !!!
I can see the light...I'm walking towards it...
Boyd and Ferguson agreeing with us TIMS ???...What's happening ???
Apart from the usual shite, of dodgy decisions against us, it's the hope that kills them
87th minute, it's all fun and games in the Star Wars Cantina Band sections, then Kyogo scores, and kills their very souls...
Even with us being off form today in some spots, they had to get a dodgy penalty, as well as one of ours, which was a stonewaller, they couldn't beat us with them at their best, and us at our worst
The Govan Galacticos and their new zoo keeper, will not be happy

HH

Back