Another honest mistake

From that well known football pundit Solzhenitsyn
We know that they are cheating, they know that they are cheating, they even know that we know they are cheating, we also know that they know we know they are cheating too, they of course know that we certainly know they know we know they are cheating too as well, but they are still cheating.​

From that well known football pundit Solzhenitsyn​

We know that they are cheating, they know that they are cheating, they even know that we know they are cheating, we also know that they know we know they are cheating too, they of course know that we certainly know they know we know they are cheating too as well, but they are still cheating.​

I got dizzy reading that 😂

I know we have been complaining about the appalling refereeing for many years now, but it really has ramped up massively this season. It is on a par with - or potentially even worse than - the season of Honest Mistakes which saw Mowbray getting sacked. Of course that was done then to ensure Deadco won the league to claim the Champions League prize money to survive their years of vast overspending.

This season we have suffered some of the most one-sided cock-eyed refereeing ever. I thought Walsh & Dickinson were horrendous but McLean and now Hunro were trully horrific! They are so blatant now and don't care that everyone sees what they are up to.

And I will guarantee that Sportscene and the rest of the media will portray this victory as being the direct result of biased reffing IN FAVOUR of Celtic, as they have done the whole year. 🤬

I know we have been complaining about the appalling refereeing for many years now, but it really has ramped up massively this season. It is on a par with - or potentially even worse than - the season of Honest Mistakes which saw Mowbray getting sacked. Of course that was done then to ensure Deadco won the league to claim the Champions League prize money to survive their years of vast overspending.

This season we have suffered some of the most one-sided cock-eyed refereeing ever. I thought Walsh & Dickinson were horrendous but McLean and now Hunro were trully horrific! They are so blatant now and don't care that everyone sees what they are up to.

And I will guarantee that Sportscene and the rest of the media will portray this victory as being the direct result of biased reffing IN FAVOUR of Celtic, as they have done the whole year. 🤬
Nevertheless, we will leave nothing on the park in an effort to overcome the handicap of biased refs and VAR. It's working so far.

9 - I'll leave it there

The best team got beat not by sevco but by a refeere who used his position to help the worst team,some of his decision so bias it was hard to watch because you knew what he was doing guess there will be no change in refereeing in the SPL even with so called VAR it’s a good job we have a team who can win against all odds VAR is just another job for the boys the in crowd boys that is

Last edited:
WTAF is the t-shirt line? I'm pretty sure that's not in the rule book.
It is actually a technical term used by referees and refers to where the bottom of the sleeve of a T shirt would be (near the bottom of the bicep) for defining handballs & offsides. How he could watch this ball ping off of the forearm of the sevco defender and declare it must have been within the rules is astonishing - the same person who creamed himself demanding a penalty against O'Riley (when he wasn't even in the fecking box)???

I keep asking it. Where is Celtic's voice in all of this VAR incompetence? Our board and CEO have a duty not only to Celtic, but to protect the game in general. VAR has now descended into a farce. Its operators are now determining the outcome of games on their own whimsical or more sinister notions. Its operation is now a disgrace that only the SFA / SPFL could oversee. I do not think it is asking too much of Michael Nicholson, to speak up, and demand independent non Scottish operators.

Last edited:
I keep asking it. Where is Celtic's voice in all of this VAR incompetence? Our board and CEO have a duty not only to Celtic, but to protect the the game in general. VAR has now descended into a farce. Its operators are now determining the outcome of games on their own whimsical or more sinister notions. Its operation is now a disgrace that only the SFA / SPFL could oversee. Speak up Michael Nicholson.
Worst of all supporters are paying good and scarce money to watch thier team being cheated by refs who don’t give a dam about as long they help Ibloss ,they will destroy the game why pay to watch a refeere to cheat

Last edited:
Back