Another honest mistake

It appears that according to paper and pundit talk that the SFA will come down hard on the Celtic manager even to the extent of haveing him banned for the Ibloss game, perhaps it’s thier way of telling the SFA what punishment they want?? Yet Rodger’s is not the only manager to comment on Referees and VAR but is the only one charged, The Celtic board should turn up with the strongest possible defence team prepared to let them know they will not tolerate the SFA actions against thier manager when others have gone to the lengths of trying to get a ref banned from thir games with no action taken? Celtic need to support the manager with all guns blazing it’s time to put an end to how our team is treated compared to others

Which paper said that
Which paper said that Digger?
Sorry if I have misled you the comments taken from the last few weeks even back to Maxwells comments in the daily lier where he said they would come down hard on individuals who undermined VAR AND REFEREES although many other managers made comments Rodger’s was the only one called to task if you look on Celtic news now the have more or less the same comments I await Thursdays verdict with interest

Phil Macs latest post claims that Celtic have had an independent observer looking at honest mistakes dating back 3 years. Random mistakes should not be pattern forming. According to Phil Mac these “random mistakes” do form a pattern and therefore cannot be random. It’s all in the numbers apparently.

Starting to think there’s maybe a bit of shenanigans going on around brendan Rodgers date with the sfa?in that a mean there’s far too many clubs like Motherwell,hearts,Ross county,st mirren?..all of a sudden shouting from the rooftops about var mistakes!!!and the mantle being taken up by the mainstream media up here,?when we were pointing out var mistakes where benefiting one club in particular not “one” single club backed us up,nor did the media,,now that it looks like we might just be about to blow this bias with var thing up..all of a sudden we have these wee shitebag clubs coming out the woodwork to sulley the notion it’s only one club getting the shitty end of the stick??
It allows the notion it happens to everyone,,but it isn’t game changing decisions with the others??

Starting to think there’s maybe a bit of shenanigans going on around brendan Rodgers date with the sfa?in that a mean there’s far too many clubs like Motherwell,hearts,Ross county,st mirren?..all of a sudden shouting from the rooftops about var mistakes!!!and the mantle being taken up by the mainstream media up here,?when we were pointing out var mistakes where benefiting one club in particular not “one” single club backed us up,nor did the media,,now that it looks like we might just be about to blow this bias with var thing up..all of a sudden we have these wee shitebag clubs coming out the woodwork to sulley the notion it’s only one club getting the shitty end of the stick??
It allows the notion it happens to everyone,,but it isn’t game changing decisions with the others??
Could very well be on the money there Esp....very same thing crossed my mind.

I’m a cynical twat mag,,it just seems like these cunts are being coerced to have a moan,probably told there won’t be any repercussions,to allow these cunts to say “look” it’s not all about celtic🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️we will try better in the future blah blah,teething blah,,
They've got form Esp your cynicism is well founded. It will be the usual skullduggery to cover their tracks ....only in Scottish fitba... the home of the dishonest mistake.

I had a look on the Celtic Wiki for Fanzines and other fan publications.
The first Celtic fanzine was called The Shamrock and appeared in 1963!
The first article was about Celtic signing young promising players and hoping to sell them on for a good profit. Referees and their Pro Deidco bias is also covered.
60 years and nothing has changed!!!

I sincerely apologise to the SFA - I was wrong and they were correct. Brendan was absolutely out of order when he accused Beaton and Robertson of being incompetent. As we already know it is not a result of the being incompetent that they arrived at these ludicrous decisions that totally defied internationally accepted rules for interpretting the laws of the game.

In fact they deliberately choose to apply the laws this way In line with most Scottish referees, many of whom are compromised by their allegiances to a certain team and also secret societies closely associated with that same team/holding company.

I sincerely apologise to the SFA - I was wrong and they were correct. Brendan was absolutely out of order when he accused Beaton and Robertson of being incompetent. As we already know it is not a result of the being incompetent that they arrived at these ludicrous decisions that totally defied internationally accepted rules for interpretting the laws of the game.

In fact they deliberately choose to apply the laws this way In line with most Scottish referees, many of whom are compromised by their allegiances to a certain team and also secret societies closely associated with that same team/holding company.

The evidence is there…

Today we saw another awful VAR decision. Kyogo was fouled in the box. VAR took 2 seconds to check before playing on. The same VAR that takes 3 minutes to pour over every goal we score.
We, as fans, saw 3 replays of the incident and saw that it was a stonewaller.
The commentator, who was that btw?? cause he was a fucking idiot, says he can see why it wasn't given in real time....yes dumb arse, that's why we are supposed to have VAR.
If that happens at the other end. Its a penalty. If that happens next week in our box, its a penalty. I hope DD adds it to his dossier. Maybe some cunt will dig it up in 300 years.

Don Robertson as MIB and Alan Muir on VAR. Of course Celtic won't get a penalty for someone going through the back of Kyogo with no chance of getting the ball.

We would have got that at 0 v 3, but at nuffin each no chance... And the usual hun suspects in the media immediately backed up the decision, just to put doubt in people's minds....

And here's a question I've not heard mentioned today... When Celtic scored our first goal (og) the Livvy player punched the ball into the net whilst trying to clear it... Why wasn't he booked.. 😱 🤔🤔😱

We would have got that at 0 v 3, but at nuffin each no chance... And the usual hun suspects in the media immediately backed up the decision, just to put doubt in people's minds....

And here's a question I've not heard mentioned today... When Celtic scored our first goal (og) the Livvy player punched the ball into the net whilst trying to clear it... Why wasn't he booked.. 😱 🤔🤔😱

Booked? I’m surprised that MIB rat didn’t chalk the goal off for an imaginary infringement…

Members online

Latest posts

Back