Another honest mistake

Scottish football needs mibs from other countries and the mibs who currently work in Scotland officiating could maybe go to England or Wales if they want to keep thier involvement football going or they could take up another profession as some already have other jobs.all of us talking about the scandalous refereeing in Scotland will know what our great grand children will be having the same conversations many years from now I fear.

Hibs could be sanctioned, by the SFA, for their tweet yesterday 🤣🤣🤣
The SFA have let the scum away with not promoting the league sponsor. A sponsor that called time on their involvement with the league early because of this.
The SFA allowed the scum board to DEMAND that one of their refs not officiate any more of their matches because he is an RE teacher, therefore, in their eyes corrupt. Statement o'clock has become a well known saying amongst other fans, due to the amount of times over the years that the scum board have brought the game into disrupte. But never once have they been pulled in front of a panel for their behaviour.
Yet Hibs could face sanctions over a tweet 🤣🤣🤣
I'm done man....

Today we saw another awful VAR decision. Kyogo was fouled in the box. VAR took 2 seconds to check before playing on. The same VAR that takes 3 minutes to pour over every goal we score.
We, as fans, saw 3 replays of the incident and saw that it was a stonewaller.
The commentator, who was that btw?? cause he was a fucking idiot, says he can see why it wasn't given in real time....yes dumb arse, that's why we are supposed to have VAR.
If that happens at the other end. Its a penalty. If that happens next week in our box, its a penalty. I hope DD adds it to his dossier. Maybe some cunt will dig it up in 300 years.
Anywhere else on the park that's given as a foul, if you kick the player not the ball, whether Kyogo goes down or not is immaterial, did the defender touch the ball ? No, so it's a penalty, the Huns would have got one for sure HH

Hibs could be sanctioned, by the SFA, for their tweet yesterday 🤣🤣🤣
The SFA have let the scum away with not promoting the league sponsor. A sponsor that called time on their involvement with the league early because of this.
The SFA allowed the scum board to DEMAND that one of their refs not officiate any more of their matches because he is an RE teacher, therefore, in their eyes corrupt. Statement o'clock has become a well known saying amongst other fans, due to the amount of times over the years that the scum board have brought the game into disrupte. But never once have they been pulled in front of a panel for their behaviour.
Yet Hibs could face sanctions over a tweet 🤣🤣🤣
I'm done man....
They’ve actually got collum banned from their games twice??

Scottish football needs mibs from other countries and the mibs who currently work in Scotland officiating could maybe go to England or Wales if they want to keep thier involvement football going or they could take up another profession as some already have other jobs.all of us talking about the scandalous refereeing in Scotland will know what our great grand children will be having the same conversations many years from now I fear.
My dad was vociferous when I was young about the refereeing, his grandkids and great grandkids have now witnessed it,, as you so rightly mention ours will do likewise.

My dad was vociferous when I was young about the refereeing, his grandkids and great grandkids have now witnessed it,, as you so rightly mention ours will do likewise.
Will it ever change starrynight is it destiny that equality will never get a chance to blossom in Scottish football, I doubt it things have only started to be equal in the six counties in the North of Ireland now that the demographics have changed, I can't see that happening in Scotland anytime soon, your dad was as right as you are now equality isn't allowed in Scotland.

Not allowed to challenge from behind, kicks through kyogo thank fek he's ok id have loved Kennedy to call that out as incompetent refereeing and get same lawyer back on the case and we should be challenging everything that we aren't given and everything that's given against us and maybe we'll go donkeys without a penalty against us

They ran out of time on Ref Watch to show the Celtic penalty. 😡
But had time to show the Huns ‘penalty’ and say it was the correct decision 😡

Of course they did. The fix is in, and all the Hun acolytes are on message.

ACSOM recently provided conclusive evidence on their podcast of what can be described as corruption and match fixing in favour of one team.

The evidence is there. We need to use it…

They try everything they know to stop us from winning. IMHO it's because the fear of their own kind ie Masonic and orange lodges ,the fix is definitely on their masters have spoken. Muir the worst since Tiny Wharton and the rest of them who darent give us anything. Cometh the hour cometh the man. Dermond Desmond this is your time to emulate the Bunnet. We won't take any more of S F A , L R A. We lose this league because of referees incompetence you won't know what hit you. This could well eclipse the rebels have won moment.

Not allowed to challenge from behind, kicks through kyogo thank fek he's ok id have loved Kennedy to call that out as incompetent refereeing and get same lawyer back on the case and we should be challenging everything that we aren't given and everything that's given against us and maybe we'll go donkeys without a penalty against us
But Winter, there was no contact on Kyogo who was disgracefully playacting to try to steal a penalty.

And even if there was contact - there wasn't remember - it couldn't be a penalty because the defender was only trying to kick the ball (*cough* Sakala winning a "stonewall" penalty by standung on Starfelt's foot as he did everything possible to avoid contacting the attacker *cough*).

Thankfully Alan Muir on VAR was on the ball and saw there was no way in the world Celtic could get a penalty for that!

But Winter, there was no contact on Kyogo who was disgracefully playacting to try to steal a penalty.

And even if there was contact - there wasn't remember - it couldn't be a penalty because the defender was only trying to kick the ball (*cough* Sakala winning a "stonewall" penalty by standung on Starfelt's foot as he did everything possible to avoid contacting the attacker *cough*).

Thankfully Alan Muir on VAR was on the ball and saw there was no way in the world Celtic could get a penalty for that!

It’s truly disgraceful. They are cheating with impunity. They know we are going to see they cheat and they don’t care.

Anyone who says it’s incompetence by these MIB is deluded. This is orchestrated cheating and they are all in on it.

The playbook is that transparent and predictable that when they need it, you can lay money on a Hun going down in the box and VAR doing the rest.

Paul Brennan on CQN has just called it - “The fix is in and we will not be allowed to win this league”

And we are meekly accepting it…

If there is any contact it’s a ‘footballing incident’ after getting the ball and it has to be sufficient contact, not ‘any’ contact.

Or is that new interpretation just applicable when a Celtic player gets wiped out from behind but gets blackballed if a sevco serial diver hurls themselves to the ground before the very slightest of touches on him By a Celt?

A notice the usual hun media outlets ready at hand with why maybe the penalty to the scum was awarded….apparently law 12 blah blah absolute shite blah blah so there!!!
That mob are broke they’ve shat the bed!!believe me the comments from that poppy eyed wank of a manager reeks of panic,,the walk-in round fist pumping a draw at home,,bollocks.

Back