Another honest mistake

The Deady Bears KNOW that they will not be punished and have free reign to do whatever they want. Here is Diomonde committing eleven offences on Sunday (remember that Beaton only awarded 8 free kicks and VAR intervened on 2 more blatant fouls by sevco he missed). And yet no booking for persistent fouling??? How queer.

Remember, Beaton officially is NOT incompetent so that must mean he is...

The Deady Bears KNOW that they will not be punished and have free reign to do whatever they want. Here is Diomonde committing eleven offences on Sunday (remember that Beaton only awarded 8 free kicks and VAR intervened on 2 more blatant fouls by sevco he missed). And yet no booking for persistent fouling??? How queer.

When you remove the convenient incompetent tag you are only left with the obvious...

Anyone explained where 8 min injury time came from on Sunday??

Was it not for Silvia being medicated and treated with a defibrillator
Fortunately the air ambulance that was mobilised half a dozen times for Silva was called off each time just before they made their emergency landings on the pitch when he made miraculous recoveries each time.

Silva really does deserve a lot of praise really. He continually suffers what must be life-threatening very serious injuries, then cooly shrugs off his near-death experiences to continue playing as if there is nothing wrong with him. All he needs to recover is to see his attacker punished, 15 rolls on the turf and maybe half a dozen slaps of the ground and he can pull through the medical trauma completely unharmed.

I hope he leaves his body to medical science so we can investigate this phenomena to improve the health of mankind. I hope he isn't too selfish about making us wait too long.

Fortunately the air ambulance that was mobilised half a dozen times for Silva was called off each time just before they made their emergency landings on the pitch when he made miraculous recoveries each time.

Silva really does deserve a lot of praise really. He continually suffers what must be life-threatening very serious injuries, then cooly shrugs off his near-death experiences to continue playing as if there is nothing wrong with him. All he needs to recover is to see his attacker punished, 15 rolls on the turf and maybe half a dozen slaps of the ground and he can pull through the medical trauma completely unharmed.

I hope he leaves his body to medical science so we can investigate this phenomena to improve the health of mankind. I hope he isn't too selfish about making us wait too long.
Silvia is staunchness personified.

I wonder what his mother said 🤔

Bloody Sellick supporting ex-Ibrokes mascot, Steve McLean, denies Old Firm FC's Portuguese hardman Silva a stonewall penalty. And notice there is no red card for the ball follow following this horror tackle.

This is a disgraceful decision and I hope their staunch board can stop gnawing on the crayons long-enough to vomit out another hilarious statement demanding the public flogging of the brother of an ex-Ranjurs player for clearly being a KIFY (Kafflick In Fluorescent Yellow).

It is disgusting that Tavpen was denied his obligatory attempt from 12 yards out, just cos he is chasing a world record.

Last edited:
I am dreading the cup final, before a ball is kicked we will be robbed.
The refs will allow everything and anything from the cheats assisting them on the road to the treble.
I cannot believe diving is now a big part of Scottish football when a certain team is playing.

Prizes for who can guess who the refs will be.

But poor sevco are used to their players being horrendously scythed down by opposition assassins.

And no, Fannio Silva did NOT fall over the ball. He was already diving BEFORE the ball reached him!

View attachment 25626
Its days like today I miss buying the papers, it would be good to read all the condemnation for Silva and his theatrics 😜🤔😜🤔😜...

Has the Belgian bun came out and supported him yet??? Has anyone asked him what actually happened??? Or has it just been ignored by the usual suspects???

Its days like today I miss buying the papers, it would be good to read all the condemnation for Silva and his theatrics 😜🤔😜🤔😜...

Has the Belgian bun came out and supported him yet??? Has anyone asked him what actually happened??? Or has it just been ignored by the usual suspects???
I can't wait to hear the first hundit to proclaim that "Silva is not that kind of player"! 🤪

Back