At last

I know but basically the point I was trying to make in an earlier post was well fukin done for tellin it like it is rather than the usual shite and the press canny spin it cause it was on film he’s right it is sectarian or racist does tommy wright the boy at Motherwell the st mirren manager have to put up with this shite ? Naw maybe they don’t bring it on themselves
so what yi sayin lenny shd jist sit ther an take in hope it mite change ! the reason they dont get the abuse its mibi coz they never played for celtic thats the truth of it ! back lennon up naw the racist bigot bastards ! brings it on himself WHAT A LOAD O SHITE !

Naw pal. Truth is he didn't help himself. I will NEVER condone what the idiot fan did. He was antagonizing the Hearts supporters. I love Lenny cos he'll always be a Celt.
HH?

Can you explain your first sentence Stevie i think im picking it up wrong.

Can you explain your first sentence Stevie i think im picking it up wrong.
My bro got a broken jaw from the scum...did he deserve it?? He was wearing a Celtic top...did he antagonize them?? Should he have double checked and triple checked that his colours were hidden. Only in fucking Scotland can a debate be had where the person who is assaulted and attacked could be blamed for being nothing more than a Celtic fan or Irish Catholic.

Naw pal. Truth is he didn't help himself. I will NEVER condone what the idiot fan did. He was antagonizing the Hearts supporters. I love Lenny cos he'll always be a Celt.
HH?
I can see what your saying but I don’t agree with it.If someone gives you shit,you are entitled to give it back,Lenny has had it way more than anyone else.Its wrong.

My bro got a broken jaw from the scum...did he deserve it?? He was wearing a Celtic top...did he antagonize them?? Should he have double checked and triple checked that his colours were hidden. Only in fucking Scotland can a debate be had where the person who is assaulted and attacked could be blamed for being nothing more than a Celtic fan or Irish Catholic.

Thats sickening. I would have kicked doors in i’m telling you. My character defect is you will fkn pay ten times over. Something that is softening due to a great fellowship but i am what i am which is a long way from perfect and by hook or br crook those bastards would regret it.

A lot of people are more normal or are capable of rational thinking in these circumstances though. I just see red fkn mist.

I am so sorry to hear about your brother and the feelings of helplessness heaped on y’all by the animals that did it.

HH Lubo ☘️

Lubo i feel for your brother. He didn't intentionally try to wind anybody up. Lenny was mocking them. I will say again that there is no excuse for the idiot that threw the missile.
That's how i see it and i make no excuses for having an opinion.
HH?

Lubo i feel for your brother. He didn't intentionally try to wind anybody up. Lenny was mocking them. I will say again that there is no excuse for the idiot that threw the missile.
HH?
Fair enough Stevie. I just get fed up hearing how us Catholics/Celtic fans bring it on ourselves...the priest brought it on himself for walking outside his parish as a walk went past. The GB bring it on themselves when they are kettled cos they dare to make a stand. Brown deserves abuse about his sister for winding up other fans. Griff deserves abuse about his kids for daring to tie a scarf round a post. Lennon brings it on himself for daring to stand up to bigotry and racism...should all these people not show passion or defend themselves??? Should they turn up for work, do their jobs quietly and go away without offending the poor "scottish fans" and media?? Funny that the little poor bigoted bastard Novo had everyone jump to his defence when he got a bit of abuse at the airport...he didnt bring it on himself...and the racist woman beating sex offender gazza. He didnt bring getting dropped of the list for the hall of fame on himself...One type of person seems to bring it on themselves in Scotland it seems to me....the only reason people think Lennon brings it on himself is because the media have convinced the public he does. Lennon is not the only manager who argues with opposition fans in Scotland (although he has more reason than most to) but I can guarantee you that if Stevie G was to be hit on the face with a coin he certainly wouldn't have brought it on himself...it makes me a bit sad that some Celtic fans have started towing the party line.

HH?

Stevie yer aff yer nut. Your as bad as a sevco mini sevco hun perpetrator in my book as your condoning the shocking treatment this man gets.

Shame on you

Stevie yer aff yer nut. Your as bad as a sevco mini sevco hun perpetrator in my book as your condoning the shocking treatment this man gets.

Shame on you
Shame on me for giving my opinion? A hun? I've lived and breathed Celtic as far as my memory takes me. Was a ballboy at Celtic park in the old days of the "jungle". Was lucky enough to train with the Celtic 1st team. Worked on the old turnstiles. Celtic through and through.
HH?

Reactions: TET
Shame on me for giving my opinion? A hun? I've lived and breathed Celtic as far as my memory takes me. Was a ballboy at Celtic park in the old days of the "jungle". Was lucky enough to train with the Celtic 1st team. Worked on the old turnstiles. Celtic through and through.
HH?

Shame on you

Condoning, excusing and justifying this man being assaulted, having death threats and bullets being sent to him. Over 2 decades this man has been terrorized and the vile verbal. l he gets into the bargain.

He can’t even go for a night out without being physically assaulted.

Aye stevie, Shame on YOU

Shame on you

Condoning, excusing and justifying this man being assaulted, having death threats and bullets being sent to him. Over 2 decades this man has been terrorized and the vile verval he gets into the bargain.

Aye stevie, Shame on YOU
I stand by what i said. I didn't say anything was justified. I spoke about events recently from the view of a guy who doesn't give a shit about religion or politics. I care about Celtic football club.
HH?

Shame on you

Condoning, excusing and justifying this man being assaulted, having death threats and bullets being sent to him. Over 2 decades this man has been terrorized and the vile verbal. l he gets into the bargain.

He can’t even go for a night out without being physically assaulted.

Aye stevie, Shame on YOU

Nailed it!

There is only one reason that Neil Lennon is the pantomime villain of Scottish football and it is because he is not afforded the same protections that we should all enjoy. The media have created their share of this issue. Many of you will recall the cartoon in The Sun (Sept 2, 2008) and how he was mocked after being assaulted.

The fact his fellow managers have not demonstrated against this treatment is a disgrace. I get the sense that too many of them are fearful of the press pinning a target on THEIR back. You will have noticed that Levein gives the press and media their we titbits and soundbitesrvh5oo.jpg.....it keeps them off his back. Neil Lennon ought to be applauded for his stance, but I doubt he will ever be viewed as a Rosa Parks figure.

Footfall players constantly wind each other up, they tell you it is part & parcel of the the game,the minute you retaliate it is an offence.
the same applies to the management and fans.
Neil Lennon is the victim of an assault and the verbal abuse he endures
has been going on since joining celtic, has he ever retaliated .?
Tthe Media in this country portrays him as a villain and shamefully some
fans are taking the bite.

Everybody has a right to give an opinion and as this is a sensitive topic for some I think Stevie rather than allow himself to state further his perspective has already been tried in the court of public opinion as being a troll.

The problems between people are endemic everywhere. Whether it be Sectarian, Racial, or Cultural. I get that in this day and age it's appalling that we still have to see this blatant prejudice toward Neil Lennon which has existed from the time he came to Celtic right up till today.

If Neil Lennon had never come to Scotland would he have had the same problems probably not.

But the point Stevie made was "Truth is he didn't help himself. I will NEVER condone what the idiot fan did. He was antagonizing the Hearts supporters."

Now that's a fair point. But for it to be a good point the whole quote needs to be taken into context. Not what some people have decided to do and clip the first part off and focus the attention onto something completely different ie attack the mans character and call him a troll. That's a tatic the SMSM have been doing for years and thus the crux of the Neil Lennon argument.

The media have painted him as a figure from the moment he arrived here as a player and progressing to be a manager. There may be people who can't stand him for dubious reasons but there are also people who don't like Neil Lennon as they see him as a loudmouthed Antagonizing prick.

Find your own loudmouthed Antagonizing prick in the short assortment of names below:

Robbie Savage
Adrian Durham
Chris Sutton
Nacho Novo
Chris Boyd
El Haj Diouf

There are people who don't like Lennon because he's a Catholic and there are people who don't like Lennon as he can also be an Antagonizing prick. The media were going with the second option as it's a safer bet. However now Neil Lennon has to decided to name his belief that there was a more sinister reason why he was pelted with Coins. We will see what the media does with it.

I respect that people are passionate about things but I'm disappointed that folk just react and start throwing insults. We should aim to be better than that kind of behaviour.

Members online

Latest posts

Back