At last

So what happened. Did you fall, bang your head and wake up a hun?
I bet your the sort who thinks a girl is responsible for getting raped if she is wearing a mini skirt or has had a skinful to drink.
When is it ever the victims fault ? Explain please. Can you explain better than " it's my opinion"
No need to reply to your shit comment pal. Best you learn english language first and read back to previous.
Perhaps you don't have the brains to do that.
HH?

The countries for a not to try a bam up include . Old Germany, current Russia, N Korea, Africa choose a place that is in trouble, south(deep) America, any scheme from any country at any time and any place basically. History repeats, humans are predictably nuggets/violent and led past the pint and past the point of being. Sorry if i missed a few clutures or past problemaics i diddny have time none are less than the other in this tale when a mind focuses the way it can. Does lenny deserve it day to day no. does he have a fire in him for the torment and abuse absaf####ingloutly.its the mirror of passion.
Do you trust the hun bam in front of you to behave. No you don't you watch the ####. Did he stand there yeah. Tbh as I would of done and took the piss. He did. If it was a mixed pub and your mate did it. A scrap could of happened. You would of backed him up as we are doing with lenny. I'll back lenny to the hilt he is a player and manager that struck a chord. I would of been hit with more coins and bottles or whatever they could throw. I would of celebrated worse than he did. Did he deserve it? No one does. Did he expect it to happen? There's not a man on here that would feel safe celebrating a goal that close to that many barrier or not. He did. He does
.Caught in the moment none if us would care either safe behind a tv screen, in the house or in a stand. It takes over. It often does with Neil
I would of celebrated, he did..They will always do what they do.

Last edited:
Lenny didn't go down because he was hurt. It was a statement. The orc/spl answer was to turn this week into a wishing well coin toss. It's back in fashion now. The knuckle stagger draggers that were good at rounders are asking the old aunts for thier Lizzy £5er coins. Give me strenght

Answers to your concerns in the quote above.

You are free to either take on board my response or dismiss it.

Thats everyone's right on this forum.

A direct quote from you below in bold -

If Neil Lennon has in the past gone out of his way to behave just like the aforementioned Antagonizing pricks to others then what? I'm not allowed to bring this up?

Yes indeed!

And by their words and actions ye shall know them.

I have taken on board your response, examined the content, context and the tone of what you have stated and dismissed it all completely......for what I can only see as a narrative that is antagonistic, purposely divisive, agenda driven and an attempt to insult the intelligence of those of a Celtic disposition by thinking we would swallow swallow this transparent diatribe.

Begone!

The fact you've sat up till the middle of the night scanning through 2 of my 300 plus word posts to find any quote to pigeonhole your narrative says more about you than it does about me.

I am not resorting to a literary pissing contest with frankly in my mind a wee boy who has attempted to "swallow swallow" a dictionary. Rather than see a different opinion for what it is a rather board spectrum of Celtic fans it's easier to call me a hun and tell me to leave with the term "begone".

How prosaic...

If it makes you feel any better I'm sorry I offended you, one of the prophets of the message board and bow down to your wisdom I'm sure your followers will listen to your almighty words.

I can only imagine how the virtual backslapping must feel.

"And he went out, and wept bitterly".

The fact you've sat up till the middle of the night scanning through 2 of my 300 plus word posts to find any quote to pigeonhole your narrative says more about you than it does about me.

I am not resorting to a literary pissing contest with frankly in my mind a wee boy who has attempted to "swallow swallow" a dictionary. Rather than see a different opinion for what it is a rather board spectrum of Celtic fans it's easier to call me a hun and tell me to leave with the term "begone".

How prosaic...

If it makes you feel any better I'm sorry I offended you, one of the prophets of the message board and bow down to your wisdom I'm sure your followers will listen to your almighty words.

I can only imagine how the virtual backslapping must feel.

"And he went out, and wept bitterly".

You have only posted 10 times it took seconds to see them all so not sure what your getting at with that response

Everybody has a right to give an opinion and as this is a sensitive topic for some I think Stevie rather than allow himself to state further his perspective has already been tried in the court of public opinion as being a troll.

The problems between people are endemic everywhere. Whether it be Sectarian, Racial, or Cultural. I get that in this day and age it's appalling that we still have to see this blatant prejudice toward Neil Lennon which has existed from the time he came to Celtic right up till today.

If Neil Lennon had never come to Scotland would he have had the same problems probably not.

But the point Stevie made was "Truth is he didn't help himself. I will NEVER condone what the idiot fan did. He was antagonizing the Hearts supporters."

Now that's a fair point. But for it to be a good point the whole quote needs to be taken into context. Not what some people have decided to do and clip the first part off and focus the attention onto something completely different ie attack the mans character and call him a troll. That's a tatic the SMSM have been doing for years and thus the crux of the Neil Lennon argument.

The media have painted him as a figure from the moment he arrived here as a player and progressing to be a manager. There may be people who can't stand him for dubious reasons but there are also people who don't like Neil Lennon as they see him as a loudmouthed Antagonizing prick.

Find your own loudmouthed Antagonizing prick in the short assortment of names below:

Robbie Savage
Adrian Durham
Chris Sutton
Nacho Novo
Chris Boyd
El Haj Diouf

There are people who don't like Lennon because he's a Catholic and there are people who don't like Lennon as he can also be an Antagonizing prick. The media were going with the second option as it's a safer bet. However now Neil Lennon has to decided to name his belief that there was a more sinister reason why he was pelted with Coins. We will see what the media does with it.

I respect that people are passionate about things but I'm disappointed that folk just react and start throwing insults. We should aim to be better than that kind of behaviour.

I hear what your saying.

Your list of names of antagonising pricks are all slightly different to Lennon.

I dont think Lennon is an antogonising prick like any of the people you mention.

I think he is a very emotional person who react to antagonising pricks with giruy emotionaol reactions, but very seldom is it not justified for the extreme abuse the man gets.

Does Savage or Diouf or Boyd get death threats violently attacked or abused for thier antagonising behaviour and words?

Lennon does even when he is behaving himself, usually attacked from behind, usually from the shadows.

He doesnt even do the giruy half as bad as other people who are taunted much less than him.

Lennon is a human being.
He lives and breatehs football.
He is very good both in past as player and now as a manager.
His overreactions in my opinion are borne out of frustration and it very few and far between and always when he is taunted first.
He wears his heart on his sleave and calls it like he thinks rather than playing the superficial psychopath game of other more sinsiter characters with much less talent.

Was Levein sent death threats for the natural order comment?

If lennon had said the exact same thing he would have been castigated by MSM.

Lennon occasionally lets himself down but it always when he has suffered intense unproportional abuse, and mostly in a humourous retort.

There are plenty of Celtic players who have been more volatile than lennon and more antagonising but no Celtic player to my knowledge has been antagonised or villainised more than Lennon.

Im not even sure he is a practising Catholic, so I suspect all his problems stem from the fact he comes from Northern Ireland and signed for Celtic and chooses to occasionally emotionally retort to the vitriolic abuse he gets every day of his life.

Lennon is the victim.

He may emotionally react to his victimhood.He may react in a way that exacerabates the perpetrators of his attacks to feel justified in ramping up said victimhood.

But he doesnt deserve the attacks he receives day in day out.

He isnt sectarian in slightest
He doesnt go around deliberately winding people up
But he does react sometimes when he is singled out for uncalled for abuse way above normal, and mostly he reacts with a humourous retort. But that humour is deliberately overplayed by MSM to justifiy the rancid abuse he recieves before the retort and even wore justify the ramping up of abuse after the often humourous retort.

He is portrayed by MSM like a pantomine villain who antagonisies the crowds deliberately but thats far from the truth, he annoys the crowd when he has been targeted by vitriolic abuse but in this pantomine the crowd actually jump onto the stage and try to get him.

My bro got a broken jaw from the scum...did he deserve it?? He was wearing a Celtic top...did he antagonize them?? Should he have double checked and triple checked that his colours were hidden. Only in fucking Scotland can a debate be had where the person who is assaulted and attacked could be blamed for being nothing more than a Celtic fan or Irish Catholic.

When I was a 12 year old schoolboy I could not get to games as I was usually playing football on Saturday morning for my school and for the bhoys club in the afternoon ,but I did manage to make it to the celtic v Man u preseason friendly at parkhead where celtic won 4-1. Me and my mates were walking back home via brigton cross . We all had on our celtic scarves I was one of the oldest in our group there used to be a "lodge" in Landressy St they spotted us and we were attacked by a mob of men in their 30,s and 40,s .we all ran but I got caught and was kicked almost senseless by these grown men until the polis arrived and chased them away surprisingly unable to apprehend any of them .The police then proceeded to tell me it was my own fault , I was a stupid little cxxxnt for wearing that scarf and to get tae fxxxk hame and if they saw me again they would give me another fxxxing doing .
I am 63 now and it seems nothing has changed

You have only posted 10 times it took seconds to see them all so not sure what your getting at with that response

I apprieciate to some that seems suspect Maria. I stated my points and if people don't agree with that then thats ok by me. I would rather add perspective to the debate and if people don't see it that way then that's fine by me everyone has that right.

I don't like it when words are twisted and messages are taken from supposed implication to suit a narrative.

People rightly or wrongly have the right to state their perspectives even if it's unpopular for some to listen to.

That's my piece if it clears it up for you.

I'd rather draw a line under this and move on.

Reactions: TET
"And he went out, and wept bitterly".[/QUOTE]

What's the matter?......Did some see through your modus operandi?

What could possibly be next? Is the offended card about to make an appearance? Hmmm

Back