Atlético Madrid game

My fear is Ange coming in for Kyogo. He may not have been able to convince the Spurs money men our goal machine could do it in the EPL, but now he's scoring in the CL against top defenders and goalies they may just think he's what they need to give them an extra edge to win the EPL.
Hope I'm wrong.

I've said it before, we need a 6ft+ 10-15 goals a season with Europa Lge/Europa Conference experience, around 23yr old who wants to make the step up.

Oh still young & learning the game, we should never have got rid of GG he's a fucking goal machine.
GG is currently 2nd top goalscorer in the MLS 17 goals in 27 starts I believe.
Still waiting on his statement on how poor the defences are in the MLS but not expecting it.
He was a good scorer for us, great record but always no2 to Kyogo and didn't like that, understandable I suppose.
My only problem with his leaving was the paltry sum we sold him for.
Oh is still young and will get better I'm sure, Klinsmann continually selecting him for South Korea is good for us as well though he's not a starter in that strong side either.
Miovski is a decent striker as well , I like him as one.

It was a great shot, but it might have swerved into the goalie's reach, if it hadn't taken a slight deflection off a defender. The swerve on the ball was strong enough to take it back towards and in off the post. Cracking goal, and will do Palma's confidence a power of good. I'd love to see him try going past defenders, on the goal-line side more often, if he has the pace.
You are right NCB, but still a lovely finish.

And welcome - I see you joined a long time ago but we welcome fresh input from new posters, so please get stuck in. HH

Last edited:
It was a great shot, but it might have swerved into the goalie's reach, if it hadn't taken a slight deflection off a defender. The swerve on the ball was strong enough to take it back towards and in off the post. Cracking goal, and will do Palma's confidence a power of good. I'd love to see him try going past defenders, on the goal-line side more often, if he has the pace.
I'm not sure he has that pace, or we've not seen it yet.
He's got a great range of passing skills and he's got the ability to be in the right position to score big goals.
Only going to get better.
Good to see him hit the ground running like many others recently, was written off by quite a few after rotterdam which I thought was harsh so great to see him proving the naysayers wrong

Neymar isn't French and he is much much worse than Greaseball.

It really does sadden me when you see players with so much skill constantly rolling about feigning injury trying to cheat to get any edge over their opponents rather than just outplaying them. The last really brilliant player I can remember who did not cheat his way through a match was probably Ronaldinho - he played every match with a massive wonky grin on his face and was an absolute joy to watch, even if he was destroying your side.
Henry hand ball against Ireland.

Guy has quality that he uses to his advantage .sees a pass a movement and knows where the goal is....has an assist and a goal in him.
His lack of pace makes no difference to go by players at goal side but pretty sure that can also happen on occasion.
Terrific to see a bhoy come over here from his part of the world and hit the ground running. Must be on cloud 9 and can only get better

Back