Atmosphere

You can chose to listen to fake fans on sky while watching english prem league games....2 questions.

1. Which fans have been recorded? because it could not be from the Etihad.
2. Will a city fan understand what the strange noise is while watching his team play??
why no have canned atmosphere in speakers at stadium :p

bit like ice hockey

but with fake boos and cheers :p:p:p:p:p:p

With the mad Wealdstone raider shouting you've got no fans periodically :p:p:p:p:p

I picture new member (💩), jfanny and the other one, name escapes me, still going along to all the away stadiums and standing outside tutin about how theres no TRUE fans. A wee thing like a pandemic would never stop them travelling to support their club. "Call themselves fucking Celtic players, cannae even be arsed turning up. Always knew that broony was a hun"

You hivnae contributed financially to the Celtic cause in yer life 💩 now there's a wee shite for you aswell ya tube..keep watching yer boax subo.

No the best fan in da world jammy, just an ordinary fan that financially contributes and goes to see the 'tic week in and week out..no like most of the boax watchers oan here.

It's nae wunner this place is empty wae the same posters postin' the same shite every night, yerself included.. real Celtic fans are avoiding this place like the plague.

Steviebhoy..thought you'd flung the towel in oan here...you must be back tae punt mair o' yer boaxes to all the widden tims in here..bet yev made a fortune.

No the best fan in da world jammy, just an ordinary fan that financially contributes and goes to see the 'tic week in and week out..no like most of the boax watchers oan here.

It's nae wunner this place is empty wae the same posters postin' the same shite every night, yerself included.. real Celtic fans are avoiding this place like the plague.

yet here your back again ya boaxless fkwit

What does a real Celtic fan do and say?

See that Mr.Cafiero has had a wee peek in and gave a thumbs up for me being called a hun eh!! what a tit you are cafiero.

If that nutter thinks he's a proper Celtic fan because he found Celtic oan the web then I'm really and truly fucked what a Celtic fan is now.

He might think he's a Celtic fan but he'll never be like me or the people like me who were born Celtic fans and love Celtic almost as much as our family's, the fkr will never have the Celtic running through his veins and in his blood.

Only born Celtic fans know what i mean..yes you can become a Celtic fan and learn their history but they don't compare to us..no one does and never will.

so cafeiro or whatever yer name is if you even dream about me being a hun you better wake up and apologise..ya tosser.

Last edited:
Back