Atmosphere

Good Morning to all my fellow Celtic fans and especially to those that have a season ticket and also to the ones that genuinely can't get to the games for one reason or another.

To all the other mugs in here that widnae know were Celtic park was if they were walking up the London road, just keep babbling your pish to each other.

Especially you lubo ..your just a windbag that likes to sound like you're a Celtic fan but your not..oh aye a remember yer last excuse for no going to the games was "I'm too far away in East Sussex" or some pish.

Personally I've genuinely spent longer in a traffic jam on the M8 motorway going to parkhead than it takes someone to get from Sussex to Celtic park..I'd bet if someone offered you a season ticket and payed for your flights you still wouldn't come to a game..yer a charlatan subo.

😂😂😂

Who are you actually saying good morning to then Clay as you've pretty much just insulted everybody on here 😕

😂😂😂

Some like to fish for fun others prefer to let off a few caps. This one is just the ultimate wanker who is fed up with Sevco Radio been shut down for the summer and pissed off with the 9 in a row been officially the springboard to 10 in a row and beyond.
No -one to vent his anger at over on celtic blog here he finds himself among the crowd he loves to hate, sad little incarnation aka as cam on other previous sites.

1592483501851.png

Funny how someone posts the same thing written the same way and attack the same people ,some twat has mutiple logins and not to good at covering there tracks

Now Kelly, you're that clever aren't you? why don't you enlighten us and tell yer pals on here who else i might be 'cause I'm fkn bamboozled..smart arse

I'm still trying to work out were east Sussex is on google maps....gee me a minute will ye

Fyi subo..East Sussex is a county in the South East England..is that not where you're from? excuse me if i was wrong, but anyway you'll definitely find it on Google maps.

You'll also get Celtic park on Google maps..it's the only place you're likely to see it!!..as for a beer with you I'd rather die of thirst than drink with a doughball like you.💩 oh and there's your wee shite back subo.

Fyi subo..East Sussex is a county in the South East England..is that not where you're from? excuse me if i was wrong, but anyway you'll definitely find it on Google maps.

You'll also get Celtic park on Google maps..it's the only place you're likely to see it!!..as for a beer with you I'd rather die of thirst than drink with a doughball like you.💩 oh and there's your wee shite back subo.

Thanks for that new member (💩) and I'll also check out Celtic park on google aswell. Always wondered what it looked like.
And I'm absolutely devastated that youd rather die than have a drink with me. That really hurts. I dont get the last comment about my wee shite back subo so cant comment.

As you(Clay) obviously don't rate this forum or the people on here, why do you bother?

Who said i don't rate this forum?..it's the fact you all think your smart arses that annoys me..you for a start annoy me as well..just the other week you're on here bleating about how you're chucking it.

Now less than a fortnight later yer back on wae yer tail between yer legs annoying the daylights out of me...now away and sell yer boaxes and give me peace..and the next time you want to leave just go..you don't have to bleat about it do you?

Who said i don't rate this forum?..it's the fact you all think your smart arses that annoys me..you for a start annoy me as well..just the other week you're on here bleating about how you're chucking it.

Now less than a fortnight later yer back on wae yer tail between yer legs annoying the daylights out of me...now away and sell yer boaxes and give me peace..and the next time you want to leave just go..you don't have to bleat about it do you?

Fukn yaaaaassss! About time I witnessed a bit of conflict on the blog, aw yooz longwordy type cunts are too nice, it takes an easterhoose reb tae jar yeez aw intae decent a convo. Gaun yersel claybhoy🥰🥰🥰

Back