Beale Sacked

In amongst a litany of nonsense I’ve posted and shite I’ve spouted, especially while on the subject of my beloved, I’ve always said the manager is the most important appointment any club can make. You look where we went from the chaos of Eddie Howe to big Ange.
You appoint the right guy, it sets the tone for everything else. Record profits, hugely valued assets and most importantly trophies and s team that espouses their managers work. Ange at spurs, ffs it’s just a rerun of his time at Celtic. Supporters underwhelmed, the message is good, the signings are great, the football is what you want to see if your paying money, it works and what follows is a complete buy in from board through players and supporters. All delivered by a guy who is as impressive in a press conference than I’ve ever witnessed despite never avoiding any question asked.
Even now, I still have the view that Rodgers can go fuck himself. But…. we got the best we could get no matter the chip I still carry and I believe he’s a better manager than before. He’s clearly popular and doing well despite our challenges with injuries. We’ve hardly an ever present other than oreilly and McGregor and oreillys improvement is off the scales.
Oh aye my point …
The huns, surely by now would realise that from mccoist to Beale, it’s been inexperienced managers that have been schooled
Despite that they nominate Davis and the wee orc 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😊😊😊😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👍👍😂 n Davie martindales best customer 😂😂😂

I think we're allowed the time to get a few laughs at deadco but as I said yesterday there are issues that need addressing at Celtic. We got away with one v Motherwell but we were too easily contained and the only obvious tactic was the grind them down one. We aren't going to win much unless something changes.
Just me bein' me, Shammy. They don't live in ma heid; couldn't care less about them. I do see a bit of improvement in our own team recently, but, and even allowing for our injuries, I feel we've still a fair bit to go.

Just me bein' me, Shammy. They don't live in ma heid; couldn't care less about them. I do see a bit of improvement in our own team recently, but, and even allowing for our injuries, I feel we've still a fair bit to go.
That's fair enough Frank. But I'm pretty sure our management team and players will be 100% focused on a very tough match coming up.against Lazio.

I understand a few fans don't hive a toss about themand never want to hear about them. But the majority of us are loving the banter years and will gladly laugh at their misfortunes, as they do to us.

I believe we'll continue to improve as players understand Rodgers' tactics more (it is nearly a completely different squad than when he left) and once CCV returns. I fear it will be too late to succeed in securing European football after Xmas, but we will get there. But you are correct that we do need to improve on recent performances.

I think we're allowed the time to get a few laughs at deadco but as I said yesterday there are issues that need addressing at Celtic. We got away with one v Motherwell but we were too easily contained and the only obvious tactic was the grind them down one. We aren't going to win much unless something changes.

Tbh, Motherwell have been the second best team in Scotland since the start of 2023...we are doing them a bit of a disservice by downing them
Better teams than this Celtic team have struggled there over the years to I'd say worse Motherwell teams

Football is about to get ugly at the midden now that Nosferatu is in the building. 😱
He's a Sevconian LEGNED Shammy...played 34 times for the 'Plunge McNuggets' and scored a grand total of 1 goal , he's perfect for them cos he knows all the words to the sash, can do the bouncy, and fits the brown brogues, one's an 8, the other an 11...and this, thanks to Kelly, deserves another posting HHBudgies hardon wi a felt tip.jpg

In truth, I couldn't give a toss what they do; we should focus only on ourselves. What we don't need is complacency creeping in. We have much improving to do.
Excactly Frank,,Saturday could’ve been a disaster for ourselves,although the excitement at the death is second to none,,we drop the points then the hun tail’s would’ve been up,they don’t lose to the dons??ano it’s all if’an butts…and the fallouts sweet!!hopefully it’s a wee wake for us,,to brush up on our finishing and defending by everyone……

Ah but they're REAL Ranjerks Men!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Some Fukin 🔔🔚 on Fester Fester claiming they'll restore Protestantation( Made up Hun word) bak tae the team! 🤣🤣🤣.. That just sums these CUNTS UP..🤬🤬...The Fukin PATHETIC SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT.. They NEVER FUKIN LEARN!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Rat Faced Rae has been BINNED EVERYWHERE he's been.. You cdny make this SHIT UP.. HILARIOUS!! 🤣🤣
Nosferatu will disappear as fast as hair follicles did More of the KLUB, pandering to the more amoebic among their mutant support, Europa League, can't wait, this is car crash TV, you can't not watch it ;-) YNWA

Back