Bernie Ecclestone

Feckin glorified scalextric! 🥢 :rolleyes:
How can I explain F1 to a non driver :unsure:

1000 Bhp that's about 7 times more powerful than an average family car, and they weigh 600kg that's less than half a normal family car weight. So let's call it 14 times the power to weight ratio of a family car.
5G lateral cornering forces are normal, an emergency stop in a family car might hit 1G....

I'm wasting my time ain't I? :unsure:

1000 Bhp that's about 7 times more powerful than an average family car, and they weigh 600kg that's less than half a normal family car weight. So let's call it 14 times the power to weight ratio of a family car.
5G lateral cornering forces are normal, an emergency stop in a family car might hit 1G....

I'm waiting my time ain't I? :unsure:
Lewis Hamiltons the king

Aye.

Aye!

Back