Bernie Ecclestone

My old man and old dear , god rest their souls, were invited to the Monaco GP one year by one of their mates who had business interests there..They got to go to the after race do with all the suit fuds etc . Anyway, the bold maw only went over to yer man Prince Rainier's table and asked him for a dance.. politely declined by him though.... meanwhile Doc Snr was challenging David Coulthard to a drag race away from the traffic lights ..... formula one was a good watch then
God a miss ma folks ♥️

I used to be into it, but it's pure shite now. I loved watching Schumacher. I've been to two Melbourne Grand Prix. Great weeks craic.
Its lost everything mate, I've still watched it over the last couple of years but it's like some sort of punishment that I can't quite leave yet. It's a sad hollow shadow of what it used to be.
I took an old girlfriend away to Aviemore in 2000 for a romantic weekend, I stayed awake all night to watch the Suzuka GP and Michael win his first championship at Ferrari, woke her up by jumping on the bed when he won then slept most of the next day, I was popular! 😹

Its lost everything mate, I've still watched it over the last couple of years but it's like some sort of punishment that I can't quite leave yet. It's a sad hollow shadow of what it used to be.
I took an old girlfriend away to Aviemore in 2000 for a romantic weekend, I stayed awake all night to watch the Suzuka GP and Michael win his first championship at Ferrari, woke her up by jumping on the bed when he won then slept most of the next day, I was popular! 😹

Guess we know why she's an old girlfriend. 😗

My old man and old dear , god rest their souls, were invited to the Monaco GP one year by one of their mates who had business interests there..They got to go to the after race do with all the suit fuds etc . Anyway, the bold maw only went over to yer man Prince Rainier's table and asked him for a dance.. politely declined by him though.... meanwhile Doc Snr was challenging David Coulthard to a drag race away from the traffic lights ..... formula one was a good watch then
God a miss ma folks ♥️
Seen Grace Kelly in Dundee with Rainier when United played Monaco.

Thought she was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen until I met Shammy.

Is that all you ever did take burds up to the Highlands?

I had a roommate in oz that was obsessed with Schumacher. He was all into reading telemetry. We used to race carts, he was a fuckin maniac. He fuckin thought he was Schumacher.

Oh look darlin', there's a motor!

Guess we know why she's an old girlfriend. 😗
There's a funny story behind that, we split up she fucked off to Spain with another guy. She phoned me one night from spain and proposed to me!
I said you're fucking nuts don't be stupid.
"No I'm not"
I replied "yes" and I was going to continue by saying you're fucking daft, no chance, but the phone line died. So all she heard was "yes" and she took that as me agreeing to marry her! She got the next flight home, it was all very awkward!

There's a funny story behind that, we split up she fucked off to Spain with another guy. She phoned me one night from spain and proposed to me!
"No I'm not"
I replied "yes" and I was going to continue by saying you're fucking daft, no chance, but the phone line died. So all she heard was "yes" and she took that as me agreeing to marry her! She got the next flight home, it was all very awkward!

Time for a sharp exit eh?

"No I'm not"
She sounded stable 🤣

"No I'm not"
Aw man.........let's NEVER start a thread aboot proposals. EVER!!!

Back