Bobby Madden , Celtic should report to SfA for biased performance

I’m I right in thinking there a Glasgow derby game right in the middle of their wee European jaunt? Wee really need to kick the 7 shades of shite out them, it were still 6 points in front, I’d take a loss to them as long as we injure as many hun players as possible starting with that fecker linstrom, then pineapple nut, arebo and I’d personally put tav-pen intae orbit, an shagger needing his baws booted, fur the wee petulant kicks he gets away with , banjo boy, kunt, needs banjo’d, arsefield, needs doing too, jack wants thumped, and while we’re at it some player in the stands needs tae skelp more-or-less, and wan o the coaches should take oot the odious jimmy bell😡

Listen troops we’ve played these cunts before at Hampden in semi finals and pumped them and madden was the ref??diffrence was we were slicker with our passing and never gave him the chance to be the difference!!that was under Rodgers,,yesterday we were slow and lethargic which allowed they animals the chance to cripple us,which madden was quite happy to go along with,!!madden,collum,Clancy,there awe the same,nothing was different yesterday bar us??we had five players in forward positions for the press,and only one pressed??
What worried me from yesterday wasn't the referee performance, as bad as it was, but the fact that the best footballing team in the country allowed itself to be stymied by pressing and physicality in midfield. For me, that was the crucial deciding factor in the game overall.

McGregor, Hatate, Rogic and Jota all needed to up the intensity and match the commitment. Didn't happen in this game, and it's just one game, so hopefully they learn and we move on.

But it was not the referee who caused this defeat.
agree way all you said there. Apart. From mcgregor needing to up his game??thot he was as brave as a lion🤷‍♂️Surrounded by lightweights,,oriley,hatate,turnbull,rogic🤷‍♂️

I have previously said on here that I thought Madden was the least bad of the refs that get derby matches. Sometimes it takes a lot for someone to admit that they were wrong but I'd like to say... it doesn't take a lot in this case.

He's as bad as the rest and his stunt of wishing everyone a happy Easter is the same as Cheatin' Beaton going to the hun pub for a drink with his supporters' club after ignoring Fatso's assaults.

I also think he should not be allowed to try to make himself a celebrity by appearing on shows with current players... his being on a show with Halliday was probably behind his not sending the hun off for the assault on CalMac.

Last edited:
The thing is Frank, we will never truly know. The truth is that our players didn't do enough but also they were severely handicapped by a shockingly biased referee. We all agree that Rogic was not up to his best but we all watched open-mouthed at the treatment he was allowed to receive at every single time he challenged for the ball. He was wrestled and kicked by several sevco players who remained unpunished for breaking the laws of the game - this was highlighted when he was clearly hugged by Bassey (I think) for several seconds in a rugby tackle only for Madden to unbelievably blow for a free kick to sevco!

Madden set the tone in the first couple of minutes when Jack completely illegally wiped out Hatate and waved play on only to give sevco a free kick in the resultant breakaway when the sevco attacker dived when the Celtic defender went near to challenge him.

If the ref was applying the laws correctly then our players could have played their game much better. Bear in mind, as poor as we thought our players were we will still leading and should have been playing against only 9 or 10 opponents as Madden refused to punish players from the team he grew up supporting - I suspect we may have been in a better place and had enough to see out an uncomfortable (and undeserved?) victory like Deadco used to enjoy against us in the 1990s if the ref did as he should have done.

And yes, most of our players had an off day yesterday after an excellent run of results. But Madden contributed to that too and was an absolute disgrace and needs to be called out for it otherwise he will happily do it to us again and again, as his appalling track record shows.

Excellent summary!...

Can anyone of this planet explain what Madhun saw here to stop a late Celtic breakaway and instead award a desperately needed sevco free kick in our half to allow them to rundown the clock?

Anyone who thinks this Hun MIB is simply incompetent needs to give themselves a shake.

I've said it many times on here.....this is the most sleekit Hun MIB of them all.

What we again just witnessed was a MIB masterclass in cheating and game management and every time they get away with it unchallenged empowers them all even more.

And make no mistake, the happy Easter tweet to one and all by Madden was his insidious way of sending a WATP message to all and sundry.

Look, I know it's not in our DNA, but our guys have to play on these fouls.

How can actions like these and many others we witnessed that constantly went unpunished not directly influence the game and by extension the potential outcome of the game? It's inconceivable!

It unquestionably empowers those who are consistently getting away with it and it has to have an opposite effect on their opponents.

Operation stop Celtic has kicked in to overdrive. Something tells me it's going to get worse...

Look, I know it's not in our DNA, but our guys have to play on these fouls.
You and I and the whole celtic support will have seen these clips,obviously the board would’ve been up the good seats watching it unfold?so you would have to assume they would have been as angry and frustrated as us!!surley to fuck something will get said??weres the big stupid moustache billionaire noo!!!quick enough to get on camara when we beat them last time.

Can anyone of this planet explain what Madhun saw here to stop a late Celtic breakaway and instead award a desperately needed sevco free kick in our half to allow them to rundown the clock?

He seems to be saying a tug on a shirt with 2 fingers….considering what Bassey was ip to thru the game thats just one more piece of proof he’s a cheating bastard.

I don’t know what planet some of the noises are on,calling for madden to be punished nae frigging chance I can go way back to days of Tiny Wharton, Hugh Phillips,Andrew Waddle and many others to name a few there is absolutely no chance of Madman being charged with a misnomer in Sunday’s game brush,brush,sweep,sweep nae chance
You will have more chance of catching my first Shite that went down the Clyde over 70 years ago do not be deluded it will no happen as far as I can remember the only referee who got a 6 month ban was Jim Callahan was the referee Celtic v Hearts think late 70/80 s Hearts manager and ex huns Alex Mc Donald and assistant Sandy Jardine Kick up merry feck that was him finished so Bhoys on the noise ,it will just not happen again OMO hh

I’m I right in thinking there a Glasgow derby game right in the middle of their wee European jaunt? Wee really need to kick the 7 shades of shite out them, it were still 6 points in front, I’d take a loss to them as long as we injure as many hun players as possible starting with that fecker linstrom, then pineapple nut, arebo and I’d personally put tav-pen intae orbit, an shagger needing his baws booted, fur the wee petulant kicks he gets away with , banjo boy, kunt, needs banjo’d, arsefield, needs doing too, jack wants thumped, and while we’re at it some player in the stands needs tae skelp more-or-less, and wan o the coaches should take oot the odious jimmy bell😡
No point, our bhoys would be off the field for that, therin lies the difference.

I don’t know what planet some of the noises are on,calling for madden to be punished nae frigging chance I can go way back to days of Tiny Wharton, Hugh Phillips,Andrew Waddle and many others to name a few there is absolutely no chance of Madman being charged with a misnomer in Sunday’s game brush,brush,sweep,sweep nae chance
You will have more chance of catching my first Shite that went down the Clyde over 70 years ago do not be deluded it will no happen as far as I can remember the only referee who got a 6 month ban was Jim Callahan was the referee Celtic v Hearts think late 70/80 s Hearts manager and ex huns Alex Mc Donald and assistant Sandy Jardine Kick up merry feck that was him finished so Bhoys on the noise ,it will just not happen again OMO hh
I believe the late Kevin O'Donnell was also "cancelled" for giving a penalty against Rangers at Ibrox. He told me a story that way back in the day when he was a linesman at a match at Celtic Park, the referee and the other designated assistant refused to dry their hands on green towels provided by the club.
"Dougie-Dougie-gate" wasn't all that long ago, and we could witness at close quarters what happens to any assistant referee who (pun alert) is a whistleblower.

I saw a dave king live video on youtube, thought id watch.

it was a vlog with irish host assume Norn ireland with David tanner as co host waiting for dave to ask him some questions live. this was yesterday.

Anyway dave hadnt turned up after aboput an hour of waiting and the chat was usual nonsense about the greater good of scottish football

But the David Tanner dude who used to host sky, dont know if he still does had a few really odd things to say.

A few that stick, out was his favourite game watching Rangers was against Monaco in Gods last game. no idea who that was i assume laudraup.

the main host dog was snoring and he said it would be good viewing if host booted his dog hard in the balls on camera??? then said im joking of course before anyone thinks its worthy of rspca call

He also said he was disgusted that Celtic got handed covid title on a zoom call,then added but im no sure if that happened

I bet dave king didnt even turn up

he was going on at length about how Rangers are just so amazing and anyone who thinks there is a ref conspiracy needs to realise refs arent biased

aye david just like your entire outlook as msm pundit isnt biased despite being utter pish with an extreme biased bent

wonder why tanner didnt go into refereeing it seems he would be a great impartial ref in accordance with the peepo selection process

some real stonkers and ijust checked the end

dave didnt turn up lmao

Members online

Latest posts

Back