Bobby Madden , Celtic should report to SfA for biased performance

Best bit was he was all for var coz it will help refs, then went on to say when you watch even var from different angles you will see it as definate foul to definate dive. so no idea which version ref gets to watch eh david tanner

weird that you would say it will be great despite it being depending on the angle you pick but it will be great

That would be falling into their trap. Down to ten men in such an important game? Best way to hurt them is to be ruthless in how we play the game and win this title.
That would be falling into their trap. Down to ten men in such an important game? Best way to hurt them is to be ruthless in how we play the game and win this title.
*88th minute when we're 3-0 up then take him out :)

I believe the late Kevin O'Donnell was also "cancelled" for giving a penalty against Rangers at Ibrox. He told me a story that way back in the day when he was a linesman at a match at Celtic Park, the referee and the other designated assistant refused to dry their hands on green towels provided by the club.
"Dougie-Dougie-gate" wasn't all that long ago, and we could witness at close quarters what happens to any assistant referee who (pun alert) is a whistleblower.
You right P67 I remember K O D as well cheers .Madman I have said it before and I say again it’s like farting against the wind with The SFA are bent as you can get,any chance punishment for the madman nae chance I know it we all know it
Only in Scotland That’s a fact

Members online

Latest posts

Back