Bobby Madden. Sevco season ticket holding...

Watched that tackle a few times over since coming home from the game & still can’t believe the player wasn’t sent off.Wednesday night & Boyata maybe drops some bad language & the ref can’t wait to get the card out,today the defender actually jumps into Eduardo & not even a free kick.The only reason madden took interest was because eddy stayed down.Its a health & safety issue if a supposedly top grade ref or linesman can’t see that.

Maybe if it had been a white protestant male involved the card for boyata and the card not received on assault on Edouard may well have been reversed.

Imagine Naismith or Lafferty involved in exact same scenarios.

Might be another dimension for the secret panel to deny.

Douglas Ross managed to spot Jozo Simunovic with his arm raised last year and almost burst a blood vessel to get him sent off. You will remember at the time there was lots of questions raised (Michael Stewart & Chris Sutton) about whether there was intent or sufficient force to warrant a red card or was he trying to protect himself. The SFA and Scottish Media at the time judged that it didn't matter how much force was used it was his intent as he never should have had his arm raised? Naismith, McGregor and various players for wee Rangers and Sevco have not been judged at all using these fine principles this year.

Douglas Ross cannot see a wait high scissor kick on a player by a defender who has two feet off the ground this year? We all know what to expect from Bobby Madden.

Disgraceful.

I did not see the game, but I saw a clip of the assault on Big Eddie. I cannot believe that more isn't being made of it. This was a potentially career-threatening attack. Why any Celtic player would be inclined to pull on a Scotland jersey is beyond my comprehension. Non-cooperation is one of the few cards we could play. Have all our Bhoys 'retire'.

I despise that baldy cheating hun Cunt . He and the rest of the Sevconian cheating scum are and will pull out all the stops to help their dead club.

Celtic need to call out this cheating bastard by calling him a cheat. Then refuse to pay any fine to his brethren in the SFA/SPFL

You’re nothing but a dirty corrupt bastard you Baldy scum cheating Cunt.

Before they died there wasn’t one trophy in their cabinet some cheating ref didn’t help them win.
If anybody has a problem with my language block me.

We are getting back in track. I can’t waut to play Sevco again. Ref is no ref we will ducking hammer them.[/QUOTE

When is someone at Celtic gony grow a pair and come out and defend our players against this diabolical shower a corrupt bastards ?its getting that way this mob don’t even try to hide there bias against us,,that fuckwit madden let Aberdeen player in cup final smash k.ts jaw which hospitalised him,denied us a def penalty against hunz then yesterday’s performance?am more fucking angry at our clubs total cowardice over this than that baldy fucks show,,,when Lenny was boss he wid have attacked these rats,,cmon to fuck celtic (Celtic supporters association also have a duty to voice our concerns ,force the issue,this is brutality can’t go unchecked,,hail hail.

Other clubs need to come out and complain against incompetent refereeing standards in Scotland teams should refuse to play until referees are properly disciplined for below par performances as they know they can get away with anything they like. Bring in foreign refs till there's change and get the corrupt bastard at the SFA out of hampden, it beggars belief that club directors are happy for Scottish football to be run for the benefit of one club.

Other clubs need to come out and complain against incompetent refereeing standards in Scotland teams should refuse to play until referees are properly disciplined for below par performances as they know they can get away with anything they like. Bring in foreign refs till there's change and get the corrupt bastard at the SFA out of hampden, it beggars belief that club directors are happy for Scottish football to be run for the benefit of one club.
Heaven forfend, Jamie but the blighters might go on strike.:LOL:

Just hope after today's result that senga and Gazza and Ricksen(pitbulls) are safe....they have form for getting handy after a defeat. Filth!

Im sure thats no really Sevco fans that do that. Its Millwall and Chelsea fans that do it, but only when Rangers lose, really sneaky those English casuals to come up to Rangers games just to make Sevco look bad when they get beaten.

I feel that Brendan should use this to our advantage and explain to the players what they are up to.

Our club should be complaining about this performance. Nobody will pay any attention but it is important we record our complaints for the future
Was not at the match live in Swindon but have just watched that tackle I cannot beleave that 4 officials let this Pass, I may be wrong but was one of the linesmen the one that shouted red-red-red at the Celtic match v the other Lott I have heard of selective hearing but not with eyesite the three monkeys to a tee hear no evil see no evil speak no evil . How can anyone allow this to go unpunished totally baffled by it

Was not at the match live in Swindon but have just watched that tackle I cannot beleave that 4 officials let this Pass, I may be wrong but was one of the linesmen the one that shouted red-red-red at the Celtic match v the other Lott I have heard of selective hearing but not with eyesite the three monkeys to a tee hear no evil see no evil speak no evil . How can anyone allow this to go unpunished totally baffled by it

Good point. Hadn't even thought about the red card spotter.

I despise that baldy cheating hun Cunt . He and the rest of the Sevconian cheating scum are and will pull out all the stops to help their dead club.

Celtic need to call out this cheating bastard by calling him a cheat. Then refuse to pay any fine to his brethren in the SFA/SPFL

You’re nothing but a dirty corrupt bastard you Baldy scum cheating Cunt.

Before they died there wasn’t one trophy in their cabinet some cheating ref didn’t help them win.
If anybody has a problem with my language block me.

We are getting back in track. I can’t waut to play Sevco again. Ref is no ref we will ducking hammer them.
I'm sorry but what point are u trying to make?

Members online

Latest posts

Back