Bobby Madden. Sevco season ticket holding...

While in McCoys bar a few months ago, a table of Celtic fans insisted to me to a man that Bobby Midden was an Orange Lodge member, as he had picked him up in his taxi leaving the place...... And this guy referees our games!!!
Orange lodge= Sevco Rangers, hun loving scum.
Proof if ever there was any needed, he will stop us from reaching 10.....at every opportunity.

He will try. You missed that out. If we get our act together in January and go in to clinch a CL place they won’t be able to do fuck all to stop it. Hinder it yes, stop it no. It’s in our hands. Only we can truly fuck it up.

He will try. You missed that out. If we get our act together in January and go in to clinch a CL place they won’t be able to do fuck all to stop it. Hinder it yes, stop it no. It’s in our hands. Only we can truly fuck it up.
I sincerely hope you're right mate, but I've got this sick feeling after the goings on yesterday, they always seem to be able to do whatever they like to soft touch Celtic, and we have not got the cahoneys to even fight back. Celtic's reply to The Mankyfield League switch is limp-wristed and lily livered, if you ask me. So anything goes with our club.
HH bud

Members online

Latest posts

Back