Bobby Madden. Sevco season ticket holding...

Apologies if this has already been mentioned but i just watched the official SPFL highlights of the game on youtube and they didn't even show the "tackle" on Edouard. Not even as a contentious penalty call or to highlight why he had to go off injured. Just completely ignored it altogether. Pathetic.

Last edited:
Apologies if this has already been mentioned but i just watched the official SPFL highlights of the game on youtube and they didn't even show the "tackle" on Edouard. Not even as a contentious penalty call or to highlight why he had to go off injured. Just completely ingnored it altogether. Pathetic.
Not surprised , they know that to show it would have undermined whatever defence they will have to make,if you can't see it don't admit to it .They and thier friends are past masters at this, one of which was the 7-1 defeat of Rangers by Celtic when all recordings by film and TV disappeared.I think both incidents will be played down?

You. Are totally correct,it is the duty of ref to protect players whilst remembering that football is a contact sport,with this in mind when he see,s a dangerous tackle it is his duty to act on it ,in this case it was a Red and that is the action he should have taken. It makes you think that Celtic had a player sent off for backchat yet this guy was in the air feet each side of the player and took him out it was not a hard decision to make baffled by it

Reactions: TET
You. Are totally correct,it is the duty of ref to protect players whilst remembering that football is a contact sport,with this in mind when he see,s a dangerous tackle it is his duty to act on it ,in this case it was a Red and that is the action he should have taken. It makes you think that Celtic had a player sent off for backchat yet this guy was in the air feet each side of the player and took him out it was not a hard decision to make baffled by it

I think the general standard of officiating is poor in Scotland anyway. It's any wonder people are thinking they're trying to put objects in our way.

Dermot Gallagher on Sky Ref watch on Odsonne tackle, "That's a penalty and at the very least a booking. That's a bad challenge and the ref whitewashed it. Gave nothing. That was the hardest decision to give cos it's so blatant".
The cops want Livingston and Sevco supporters to help ID coin thrower. How many Livvy fans do they think there was in amongst in the low iq Sevconians? Are they suggesting it was maybe a Livvy fan who threw the coin?
HH fae PRD

There is at least 4 people who know and can describe the. Guilty party the ones each side of the person who threw it and the one behind. And of course the idiot responsible for the despicable act.will he/she be cought don't hold your breath you can hear all the excuses coming out the evidence is not clear cannot indentify the individual etc etc I will be surprised if is ever solved

Richybhoy, good point about Livingston game, this is the subtle things that Police (Scotland) and some Scottish Journalists do that protect or detract from Sevco behaviours. Police Scotland ask Livingston or Rangers fans to come forward if they seen who threw the projectile. That immediately introduces some doubt as to where the projectile came from and I have long thought this isn't done by accident. It's like the MacDonald's employee attack that was not football related it was just people wearing Rangers scarfs who were punching hard working kids whilst waiting for the Ryder Cup starting :mad: I also read elsewhere about the Evening Times reporting the ex Celtic man being caught drunk driving - a man who left in 1962 being connected to Celtic because it suits them to put this spin on things. Sky Sports on Sunday ditto...

Richybhoy, good point about Livingston game, this is the subtle things that Police (Scotland) and some Scottish Journalists do that protect or detract from Sevco behaviours. Police Scotland ask Livingston or Rangers fans to come forward if they seen who threw the projectile. That immediately introduces some doubt as to where the projectile came from and I have long thought this isn't done by accident. It's like the MacDonald's employee attack that was not football related it was just people wearing Rangers scarfs who were punching hard working kids whilst waiting for the Ryder Cup starting :mad: I also read elsewhere about the Evening Times reporting the ex Celtic man being caught drunk driving - a man who left in 1962 being connected to Celtic because it suits them to put this spin on things. Sky Sports on Sunday ditto...
The trouble is that people reading the comments made here and elsewhere think we are paranoid,we are not we have seen all the twists and turns used to spread blame on others,nothing surprises me anymore the lengths that they will go to hide the trouth,the points you make are all valid examples of what takes place

The level of ineptitude is scary. What's it going to take before a player ends up unconscious or with a broken bone. Whether Madden has an agenda or not the officials are there to protect players.

Michael Stewart and Steven Thompson said it was a foul and a yellow on Sportscene highlights....Jesus Christ!
I have a made similar point before about a player ending up with broken bones after one of these types of tackles,unfortunately it will be the player who carries out the tackle will take all the blame and shame and not the refs who have turned a blind eye in the first place,it does not take to much thinking of the horrendous tackles that Celtic have endured since the start of the season ,let's hope nobody gets hurt to badly

The more this lot get away with the more trouble there will be. No action taken against them empowers these morons.

I truly fear for the semi finals coming up.

I honestly believe they have set things up for real trouble and there's political fingerprints all over it.

I despise that baldy cheating hun Cunt . He and the rest of the Sevconian cheating scum are and will pull out all the stops to help their dead club.

Celtic need to call out this cheating bastard by calling him a cheat. Then refuse to pay any fine to his brethren in the SFA/SPFL

You’re nothing but a dirty corrupt bastard you Baldy scum cheating Cunt.

Before they died there wasn’t one trophy in their cabinet some cheating ref didn’t help them win.
If anybody has a problem with my language block me.

We are getting back in track. I can’t waut to play Sevco again. Ref is no ref we will ducking hammer them.
Scottish football is the only sport that the officials of the game don’t need the governing body to know what team they are affected by as in other football leagues this happens so why not in Scotland because they would have no refs to ref the sevco game at anytime as the Lanarkshire referre,s are rangers too the core and have all there meetings in the Hamilton orange halls every month but we shall overcome hail hail

Celtic are a member club of the SFA ......still waiting for them to raise a motion for a vote by members such as " All Senior grade 1 referees must declare which team they have allegiance with "

At the moment they are like fifth columnists hidden I don't think many will put thier hands up to declare perhaps I am wrong ? However agree that a motion should be raised by Celtic to this end,could open a can of worms, why not bring it on

No other sporting organisation in the world would allow such biased officials officiate at these games. Only in Scotland! The corruption and collusion is blatant and fuckin disgraceful. How this prick and his colleague Beaton can be season ticket holders at ibrokes and be allowed to officiate Celtic matches on a regular basis is just beyond belief. It's time Tory Pete got his finger out. Oh wait a minute..........
Is there any proof that Madden and Beaton are season ticket holders at Ipox ?

Dermot Gallagher on Sky Ref watch on Odsonne tackle, "That's a penalty and at the very least a booking. That's a bad challenge and the ref whitewashed it. Gave nothing. That was the hardest decision to give cos it's so blatant".
The cops want Livingston and Sevco supporters to help ID coin thrower. How many Livvy fans do they think there was in amongst in the low iq Sevconians? Are they suggesting it was maybe a Livvy fan who threw the coin?
HH fae PRD
It was obviously a Livi Chelsea fan who joined the wrong queue. Suggesting that it was a Sevconian is utterly wrong. Have a word with yersel man. :)

While in McCoys bar a few months ago, a table of Celtic fans insisted to me to a man that Bobby Midden was an Orange Lodge member, as he had picked him up in his taxi leaving the place...... And this guy referees our games!!!
Orange lodge= Sevco Rangers, hun loving scum.
Proof if ever there was any needed, he will stop us from reaching 10.....at every opportunity.

Back