Bodo/Glimt v Celtic - all comments here

Pretty much same formation as last time only we have biton in the holding role instead of mcgregor, who puts a bit energy into his playing style. I can see the same outcome this match as last time. Bodo will beat the high press and have an easy walk through midfield to our goal. God I hope this post comes back to bite me on the arse!!!

He is a trust the system manager. Players are interchangeable within the system but the system is king. St Johnstone away was the only time he has changed and that was due to a lack of players with injuries and covid absences.
Its a more physical side from last week, and they did bully us physically, so Ralston, Scales and Giakoumakis in particular should at least give us more physicality. The main issue for me is Rogic & O'Riley doesn't seem to work so Bitton is in for a shift trying to cover the spaces they leave. That'll at least keep CalMac fresh for Sunday.
Don't think we'll win, hopefully we won't lose, still think it'll be a score draw.
Ralston is a must start for me and I think hes been looking at rogic orielly, rogic bitton , bitton orielly and still doesny think hes got that right systematically. It's a chance for others to step up too away to hibs next are we?

Wow I'm quite surprised at that

Bodo/Glimt v Celtic – Team’s Up and Scales, Welsh, Bitton and Forrest all start via @OneFootball. Read it here:

Orilley must seriously up his game or bitton will be swamped it's as if Ange wants to see who will score more.
Interesting especially when o'Reilly's been shite but was good at first. Hopefully just nerves and realization of who he plays for and he settles down and plays.
Defence is good and attack is strong not sold on that midfield but hope I'm proven wrong. HH

He is a trust the system manager. Players are interchangeable within the system but the system is king. St Johnstone away was the only time he has changed and that was due to a lack of players with injuries and covid absences.
Its a more physical side from last week, and they did bully us physically, so Ralston, Scales and Giakoumakis in particular should at least give us more physicality. The main issue for me is Rogic & O'Riley doesn't seem to work so Bitton is in for a shift trying to cover the spaces they leave. That'll at least keep CalMac fresh for Sunday.
Don't think we'll win, hopefully we won't lose, still think it'll be a score draw.
Very true Gary, and a huge fan of the system in Scottish football, but still not convinced about it on the European stage still.
Fine when we are in control of a match with possession football, yet we can be very open without it as such.
But there are pluses and minus with any formation and we have had far more pluses this season.
Should be an interesting watch regardless of the result imo.

A wee travelling support contingent there. Let's hope there's no dumbfuckery with flares.

Bodo seem to play the way Ange will eventually want us to play. Very good at keeping the ball and knocking it about the back then turning that into quick attack. Their keeper and defence are very comfortable on the ball while ours look like absolute bombscares

Back