Bodo/Glimt v Celtic - all comments here

Can we win a fuckin tackle for fuck sake......tackling like the village people ....we played this same midfield against them last week and we were toothless....monty fuck celtic a bit a pride....
Middle of the park, guy runs past O'Riley and Rogic, who don't even tackle, eventually Rogic pulls him down
Watch Starfelt as he comes forward with the ball, no rush, no intensity, he's by no means the worst, but in a game like this, we needed to be at it, right from the start
Not one player getting pass marks first half
The tie is done and I don't want any of our players getting hurt, so keep Jota, Abada and Josip on the bench second half, as we go to Easter Road, this Sunday
Our passing is abysmal and it's not the pitch, the weather, Bodo have a great set up and they are moving forward at pace, as we stand still and ball watch
As someone said they're glad they didn't pay money to go and watch that, I pay 15 quid and I'm getting robbed
HH

We really needed a good passing defensive creative midfielder but have bought more attacking mids who dont track into our own half very well leaving us exposed on counter

so when plan 1 fails we usually lose on break

and with no creative ball fast passing into chanels the 5 forward players we have have noone who can hit their feet and we have no aerial threat imo

so its just a poor 1 plan fits all tactic, especially in europe against efficient countering team with punch up top

we really need 3 deep cms imo away in europe to both help win ball and create options building attack but to create more chances than we do with this top heavy system

we dont even have route 1 option imo

A posted on here after the raith rovers game that performances like that can go threw the team like a cancer or words to that affect,,,same culprits on the park tonite,,,,looks like they’ve never played football in there life,,,,,,how can you play a pressing game way three of the slowest midfielders in the squad?cany go forward way pace canny defend either?defence are getting slaughtered coz of it,,,big man needs to catch a grip....a would take a draw here save a bit of face,,,

The annoying thing about this whole tie ,the CP game included is if they're such a brilliant team as we keep hearing, then we're doing not that bad and making them look ordinary.
They're not though we are just rotten, giving the ball away Rogic , Bitton and Orielly doesnt work for whatever reason. We have consistently failed to build into a goalscoring position through inability to make a pass stick. Make the passes stick and at least create an opportunity at goal. Maeda has worked his socks off harts been good Ralston and we just cant put a move together.
I'm not bothered should we go out in all honesty but come on show some creativity this is unacceptable 0 attempts at goal after roughly 40 mins show some skill Celtic

Just heard Sutton say ange knocked back the chance to train on that plastic shit park last Nite???
Correct mate he stayed at Lennoxtown and trained there then flew out today..
He said he did not see the point in training on their pitch,that tells me he had already thrown the towel in and by the looks of the team he has fielded the league is his priority.

HH

HH

Back