Breaking: Celtic dealt blow as Ryan Christie set for 14 day isolation

Club should pull Mcgregor out the squad and also pull the sfa up on there testing protocols and they're fk up of gathering players for a stupid game have them hanging about a hotel and then testing them

The squad should have been tested long before the get together it would stop the infection spreading to other players

SFA have to confirm if they use the same approved methods clubs are applying. Players should not be getting this virus if they have not got it when they leave their club and home. All players should be isolated full stop in any buildings they are in, Hire the entire landing and isolate it.

Club should pull Mcgregor out the squad and also pull the sfa up on there testing protocols and they're fk up of gathering players for a stupid game have them hanging about a hotel and then testing them

The squad should have been tested long before the get together it would stop the infection spreading to other players
There's nothing to say the players weren't tested prior to meeting up. If all protocols have been adhered to then there is no blame. Nobody is exempt from catching this thing as you might just touch a surface or similar and get unlucky. Said before i hated the internationals but moreso now.

We all knew when football started back up that there was a good chance of this sort of thing happening with this virus.
It's happening now and yes these internationals don't help matters but they still have to be fulfilled the same as our European matches, if not the whole lot have to be cancelled again and none of us want that.
It is a inconvenience to us but we have the best 2 teams in Scotland, our strongest 11 backed up by the replacement 11. So we will be grand regardless of what 11 start against the scum.
All we want is that all our players can stay as safe as they can and recover quickly as possible if they should fall foul of this virus and that goes for everyone

There's nothing to say the players weren't tested prior to meeting up. If all protocols have been adhered to then there is no blame. Nobody is exempt from catching this thing as you might just touch a surface or similar and get unlucky. Said before i hated the internationals but moreso now.
Christie is testing negative as is Tierney Celtic and Arsenal not happy, besides there is time to kep testing and if the same result appears they may soon be cleared, mistakes will happen, both players are staing they were nowhere near anyone.

It ALL totally reeks of double standards, take the bolingoli fiasco, he doesn’t test positive, just breaks the rules, our WHOLE team has to isolate for two weeks as punishment/precaution, Armstrong joins up with Scottish squad, 24hrs later, tests positive, ONLY 2 players have to isolate, according to the precedent set by the SFA the WHOLE squad should have to be quarantined, but because it’s the SFA’s money on the line, potentially forfeiting the international game’s and therefore qualification for the nation’s league, the rules change to suit themselves, strange how it’s only 2 players with Celtic connections, arsenal are challenging the decision, why aren’t we? Celtic should be REALLY kicking up a fuss and withdrawing ALL Celtic players in the squad, 10IAR is on the line here, come on Peter grow a set and stand up and protect OUR PLAYERS in this historic season.....

I am no medical expert, but the lack of Covid incidence around Ibrox definitely leads me to believe, that a regular diet of the much maligned Deludamol has hidden magical medicinal qualities !

"A few a day may keep the Covid at bay"

It ALL totally reeks of double standards, take the bolingoli fiasco, he doesn’t test positive, just breaks the rules, our WHOLE team has to isolate for two weeks as punishment/precaution, Armstrong joins up with Scottish squad, 24hrs later, tests positive, ONLY 2 players have to isolate, according to the precedent set by the SFA the WHOLE squad should have to be quarantined, but because it’s the SFA’s money on the line, potentially forfeiting the international game’s and therefore qualification for the nation’s league, the rules change to suit themselves, strange how it’s only 2 players with Celtic connections, arsenal are challenging the decision, why aren’t we? Celtic should be REALLY kicking up a fuss and withdrawing ALL Celtic players in the squad, 10IAR is on the line here, come on Peter grow a set and stand up and protect OUR PLAYERS in this historic season.....
The decision to punish Celtic and Aberdeen was taken by the government,the spfl/sfa did'nt have any rules in place,the clubs were fined retrospectively.
Celtic statement

i know the damage its done mate but the article above mentions him missing the game against the Rangers so im asking will he be a big loss?
No worries, wasn't having a go mate
This whole thing is scary AF, as a lot of us are high risk, and the fukwit in the White House is telling everyone that "It's nothing, don't let it rule your life"
I'd bet that prick never had it, he's better in 3 days...?? fuck off
The young and dumb, are buying into it, and that's what is scary for the rest of us
I had to go to hospital this morning for a test, everybody in masks, gowns, shields etc, the way it should be
The other night, our local news started of with 'Breaking News' 17 staff, and 18 patients, tested positive for Covid, 7 dead local hospital
To say I am not thinking about football, or going to the pub, would be an understatement
Hope everyone manages to stay safe
HH

It's going to happen to every team sooner or later but would you honestly trust them cunts to let everyone know or will the fly bastards use an injury as an excuse, this is my worry more than anything?
Don't believe they fkrs would spend money on testing on a regular basis ,no proof but seeing as they crow from the roof tops about everything and anything they have yet to claim there covid testing champions cup

which makes you think they ain't testing or worse there not doing it weekly

on othr forums!
Sum 'Celtic fans' givin shyt oot 2 RC 4 supposedly no celebratin Griffs goal!!!

shud go watch d last 30 of match again, RC is non stop all out, putting in a good few crosses & shots & c he did clench his fist after Griffs goal & lookld like he was just takin a breath afta breakin his neck gettin in2 d box.

1 min later after griffs goal! RC is back on our goaline clearin O'hanlons dangerous cross.

RC is d best midfielder in Scotland, massiv loss 4 Scotland & we will hav 2 adapt 'if' d game wiv sevco goes ahead.

Back