Brendan has accepted Leicester job.

Talk is it is Lenny, who Lowell knows won’t demand money. A sad day but after the summer I had an inkling he would never be here for 10.

I would prefer Clarke as he would fix the Defence, which Brendan couldn’t manage.

The way I look at it is this. If I can get over wee Henrik leaving I can take anything.

I think Lenny would be a backward step though. And I worry about him as a guy having to put up with all they bigoted cunts again.

Regardless what happens, our players need to stand up and o think they will. Sad to see him go, but if you dont get backed at all, as he wasn’t when he needed it, this day was always coming.

My disdain for our board just went up another notch. Ambitionless, cheapskate shitebags to a man. I wish Lawell would get to fuck anaw.

I believe that there should always be a place at Celtic Park for Neil Lennon.

I just don't feel it should be the Managers post (at the moment anyway).

Moyes is a busted flush and if form is anything to go by, then the only realistic option is Steve Clarke.

I just hope the board don't ape the zombie's feelgood pish and go for someone like John Terry.

The first problem BR will have at Leicester is a difficult "player power" dressing room with lots of egos. There is also a big argument how the team should play, with a lot of players wanting to go back to the counter attacking game that won them the league. If BR insists of playing out from the back, he might find a few players not happy with his tactics.

For me losing kolo toure and Chris Davies are a bigger blow. BR was always going to leave at some point. What doesnt make sense is the timing and manner of his departure and for Leicester city.

I loved we lenny but he is not the right man for the job. Moyes is an even worse choice. Clarke is the only realistic option as I believe the well has been poisoned with the sectarian reporting taken up by the media down south recently

This is a time for big men to step forward now.

Scott Brown has earned his place on the Roll of Honour, but we need his presence on and off the field more than ever.

I have complete faith in KT, CalMac, JF and Scott Brown to rally the troops and finish the job!

Don't give these fuckwits a quarter of an inch......Mon the Hoops, get right fuckin into them!

First bid will definitely be either KT or CalMac......they'd flourish down there as players, but hopefully they can look beyond the massive salaries and see what's up for grabs in a couple of years time.

I'd sell them Eddy for 20 Mill though!
First bid will definitely be either KT or CalMac......they'd flourish down there as players, but hopefully they can look beyond the massive salaries and see what's up for grabs in a couple of years time.

I'd sell them Eddy for 20 Mill though!
Agreed a few others could go too. Suggestions?

Pretty sickening but no shock that BR fecks off first call from a EPL

And to think there are fans out there naive enough that we fans should be giving players who would not have known a thing about Celtic and not up to scratch time and a chance! when reality is loyalty means f all to most if not all in the millionaire soccer go round money game, even the ones claiming it was a dream job since childhood like BR.

We will see the likes of genuine Celts like KT & Calmac now asking questions of themselves, wondering whats the point! likely sold and the money disappear. onto the bottom line for a hefty bonus for a few!

I understand his scout had little to do with either the Weah or Burke loan, but he did spot Toljan!! So Just hope he takes the fecking useless scout with him. Hope PL and DD understand they are going to be detested if they mess us about with a rookie!

Maybe it was a simple choice for BR as we are out of Europe, he has been turned so quick, personally think BR is a self marketing person, good luck to him as he is very skilled at it, seldom flustered and excellent at coaching, not so great at tactics or spotting players! remember he would have loaned out possibly sold Christie if injuries had not forced his hand.
He also talked too much about wages and personally did not believe Moussa invented the China story out of no where!

PL on the other hand is a good accountant but uses less learned admirable skills, just plain old scrooge morals, which work but runs risks of not being liked and in this day and age upsetting people!

I genuinely think BR has made a mistake with a club like Leicster as the league win was a fluke and he won't win any league with them. Money he'll have, but he did waste as much money as make at Liverpool, so buying is no guarantee and he is not up to scratch re defensive modern game.

anyway hes gone, like to wish him well but could not care less about him now, as sick of these dream job claimants.
I support Celtic not any individual over it.

Last edited:
I don't think that we should underestimate the timing of this event. It is all very well calling on our players to be professional but most of us will have been in jobs where the manager has changed. No matter how good the new person, there is more often than not, a period of readjustment and that could prove costly to our ambitions for this season. Not happy.

Members online

Back