Brendan has accepted Leicester job.

Fuck him could not give a shit you make it known you want out cheerio we don't own you and we owe you nothing nice job you did in the past but life begins today cheerio.
View attachment 1582
All the spouting of honesty and integrity yeah you had us all duped in the cold light of day you turned out as sleakit as they come
You could have left at the end of the season with everyones blessing

hope yer next fks a hedgehog

It’s on Celtic Minded that they approached yesterday, 1pm.

Board refused but BR went mental because they reached the release clause.

Apparently coming from Shaun Maloney via John Kennedy.

If so, totally on BR.

For such an intelligent man BR has done something which is arguably very stupid .
Leaving his ''dream job'' for a temporary job in the English Midlands is a poor move ; doing it as we reach the crucial last few games of a potential Treble Treble is nothing short of betrayal .

No one forced him to take the Celtic job - and certainly no one forced him to state that this was his 'dream job ' and that he was a lifelong supporter .

As many have already said , if he had the good grace to wait until the season's end then he could have left with the cheers of the fans echoing in his ears for winning a Treble Treble . He would have been a club legend . He has tarnished some of these great memories - and for what ?

Was the Leicester job so tempting - Yes they are a great name in Europe and being offered ....hang on ! This is Leicester ! F*cking Leicester !
Real Madrid , Barcelona or Bayern - FFS even Chelsea I could understand - but f*cking Leicester !

Question is if they get money for him get it in a lump sum and tell them to pay up for the others he wants to take with him from the backroom. I am not sure Clarke would want to come now after the shot with the Huns not sure he could cope with it becoming exponentially more intense

If so, totally on BR.
So if you have a release clause written in to your contract then it has to be if a better role comes along or greater finacial deal for you or bigger club, then having that written in spare me the shite in the books and an evening with BR and the patronising shite when Celtic come calling and Danny mcGrain, my release clause would be if i fuck this job then you can sack me and my deal would be you are not sacking me for no reason i am staying here, disloyal prick if that story is true, the guy who told Dembelee to piss off for saying he had a release clause
I have serious reservations over anything being reported by Murdoch's hacks.

If this does transpire to be true, then BR has committed the worst act of shitting the bed since judas in 89!

Welcome to the world of mid-table mediocrity, Brendan.

Goodbye immortality, hello Mr. Bank Manager!

The board have taken some kickings and, in many cases, deservedly so. I don't believe that this is on them though, BR oft repeats the mantra that he is his own man, whatever decision is taken here will be his and his alone.
Was suprised thet Keevins was not on the ball in this one he stated Liecester basically a nothing club and would not provide what an ambitious manager would want. Well money it seems in your bank account is the name of the game i suppose. However to leave because you are told heres the dosh take it or its gone, suppose each man has his price and Rodgers is pretty low. Heres what he will not be getting at liecester.

green brigade v linfield.jpg

If so, totally on BR.
There surely has to be something in this. The board could have told Leicester to f off and come back in the summer. Why not. Not in Celtics interest to have agreed to this at this stage of the season.

There surely has to be something in this. The board could have told Leicester to f off and come back in the summer. Why not. Not in Celtics interest to have agreed to this at this stage of the season.
Thats what i thought Lemon Hugh Keevins etc had no idea of this and actually swatted it away. I am waiting on the ink drying but he is still a cunt if he wants out and has allowed this to known to the media. The last thing we want is to feed that shite.
Hope he enjoys and looks forward to Liecester big day every year if he goes.
0_Leicester-City-v-Everton-Premier-League.jpg

Lets get him to fuck forget him the football has become tedious anyway and get clarke in quick but it looks like lenny for now who i love but hes not going to take us forward and ffs get brendan to take john kennedy worst defensive coach in history we um

Members online

Latest posts

Back