Brendan has accepted Leicester job.

I thought Rodgers was more ambitious than being Leicester City manager. It his decision and he is entitled to make it. I am not going to make assumptions why he chose to desert us now, but I am really surprised. I think he had made up his mind to go at the end of the season anyway. The LC job came along unexpectedly.As for Lenny getting the job, I cannot think of a better choice and this time

Got to say a bit disappointed in BR but thanks for the memories n trophies over to u again Lenny Hail! Hail! ???????? here's to 8 in a row give job to Lenny fulltime we'll get the 10?board should be askin there selves questions over lack of backing given to BR

Now everyone and everyone will be seen close to Celtic Park.

It’s shit but it’s not 10 in a row ending. Aslong as we don’t let it slump us.

Right now we still have the best squad in the league, the most money and the rebuilding job? It’s the same as when BR was here.

As I said before, let’s hope for someone who can pick a player and this could turn out a blessing.

TEN IN A ROW ISN’T for discussion we’re not even thinking about that.

Soz stupid statement so early.

Forgot boot that tit congerton get him tae fuck an a and fitness coaches been too many injuries at our club for years delias time as well

I have serious reservations over anything being reported by Murdoch's hacks.

If this does transpire to be true, then BR has committed the worst act of shitting the bed since judas in 89!

Welcome to the world of mid-table mediocrity, Brendan.

Goodbye immortality, hello Mr. Bank Manager!

The board have taken some kickings and, in many cases, deservedly so. I don't believe that this is on them though, BR oft repeats the mantra that he is his own man, whatever decision is taken here will be his and his alone.
Bang on mate. Don't put this on the board. Some people think we should break the bank to match his ambition....stop it FFS! It's not the board rather what league we play in that puts top talent off. Our club will move forward regardless. But stop blaming the board for something out with there control.

What is a stupid statement? I literally said it’s not 10 in a row ending, so it’s not the worst thing.

Don’t think we should speculate or mention it at all.

Our sites will be trawled to fk this week by smsm and you can hear the spin they will put on it.

We’re worried about it because we’re talking about it.

Well we’re fkn no worried. Lurkers

Would love to see Steve Clarke as Brendan’s replacement but don’t think he would want the hassle of all the crap he’s already taking cranked up even more if he took Celtic job ... but would be a great manager. On the other hand I love NL so bring him home if that’s what it’s to be HH

Bang on mate. Don't put this on the board. Some people think we should break the bank to match his ambition....stop it FFS! It's not the board rather what league we play in that puts top talent off. Our club will move forward regardless. But stop blaming the board for something out with there control.

I thought Rodgers was more ambitious than being Leicester City manager. It his decision and he is entitled to make it. I am not going to make assumptions why he chose to desert us now, but I am really surprised. I think he had made up his mind to go at the end of the season anyway. The LC job came along unexpectedly.As for Lenny getting the job, I cannot think of a better choice and this time

We are still the best team in the league by a mile Just a blip I think BR has done the Judas scenario as well If he had went at the end of the season he wouldve gone with our best wishes Now he has left us high and dry on the eve of an important match against the Diets and on course for 8 in a row Bad stuff Brendan Now all your achievements will be seen as you and your ego

Lenny has done it before,has the measure of the huns, been there ,got the tee shirt!has the club in his heart, was disappointed when he did leave,if it was a bust up with Lawell, ?then the problem is still there,!!!!!!no point in crying over spilt milk, have plenty to do, get on with it now,tomorrow is most important now,,win and we are on our way,worst case , draw, defeat is unthinkable,hh

We are still the best team in the league by a mile Just a blip I think BR has done the Judas scenario as well If he had went at the end of the season he wouldve gone with our best wishes Now he has left us high and dry on the eve of an important match against the Diets and on course for 8 in a row Bad stuff Brendan Now all your achievements will be seen as you and your ego

100% T, shocking treachoury.

But im glad we know the sum total of the man

100% T, shocking treachoury.

But im glad we know the sum total of the man
Know what you mean M,it’s done ,let’s get on with it,still have the Celtic will and determination,Sunday proved that, we will batter on and upward,flash news from sky seems to suggest new appointment imminent,if Lenny am ok with that ,hh

If that's the case then I have lost a lot of respect for BR. He has put money, which he has a lot of, over loyalty. Yes PL hasn't backed him but the guy signed a contract. He could have made history this season...treble treble. He could have stayed 2 more years and created a legend of himself. To fuck of into a relegation battle is very poor.
spot on he knew the deal when he joined eh club all the shit abt naw being backd is poor 1st offer on eh table off he slithers cheerio tae fuck ! cmon lenny he started eh 10 let him try finish it

Hope Lenny brings back his recruitment team (was it Donald Park?) that brought us Wanyama, Van Djik, Big Fraser etc. Hope Brenden takes his recruitment team with him. The guy who brought us Comperr, Musonda etc. Liked Brenden but absolutely loved Neil Lennon when he was boss. Welcome home Neil
Rich HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back