Brendan Is Back - Official

I know, I do go on a bit at times. Apart form Alexa, this forum is the only place folk actually talk tae me......so it's yer ain bliddy fault !

Anyway, the BR thing. As already stated, I didn't want him back. Also stated I was fully aware that my wishes widnae matter a frig .

So, what should I do ? Should I send back my season ticket with a cheeky letter to DD and his cronies? Should I start a petition on the grounds that my views weren't taken into consideration?

Should I just relegate myself to being just another customer? Or....Should I just accept the fact that I'm an out ant out Celtic supporter who needs to realise that I'm not always gonna get what I want?

I don't have to like the bloke. But neither am I goin' to carry any loathing of him either.

Spit out the dummy or support our team?
A no brainer for me.
Totally respect those of you with a different take, though.

I promise; no more from me on the subject of his return.

I know, I do go on a bit at times. Apart form Alexa, this forum is the only place folk actually talk tae me......so it's yer ain bliddy fault !

Anyway, the BR thing. As already stated, I didn't want him back. Also stated I was fully aware that my wishes widnae matter a frig .

So, what should I do ? Should I send back my season ticket with a cheeky letter to DD and his cronies? Should I start a petition on the grounds that my views weren't taken into consideration?

Should I just relegate myself to being just another customer? Or....Should I just accept the fact that I'm an out ant out Celtic supporter who needs to realise that I'm not always gonna get what I want?

I don't have to like the bloke. But neither am I goin' to carry any loathing of him either.

Spit out the dummy or support our team?
A no brainer for me.
Totally respect those of you with a different take, though.

I promise; no more from me on the subject of his return.
👏 Im in the same boat Frank, was as annoyed and disappointed as everyone else when he ran off, for whatever reason, that was his decision at that time. Now that he has returned, im not going to let that affect my support for Celtic.

I mean, I suppose, if you look at it like that....what he achieved in Scotland is even more impressive. All that dross HE signed and he still managed to create a team that won back to back trebles and go a whole season unbeaten.
I do find it amusing that we now seem to be basing how good our manager is on how they do in Europe.
We appear to only have had 2 good managers in our entire history. Jock won it and O'Neil made a final...the rest are failures, obviously.

Who needs the SMSM when we have fans like ours.
I suppose he will be a failure if we dont win the treble again as well as improvement in Europe.

His press conference is Tomorrow at 16:00 hoors at CP or the training grund.
Only the Mainstream Media at this time no fan media makes sense nae touchy-feely questions from pesky fans.
At Anges first presser oor Winning cap got in his question aboot how we’re so loved by all in Scotia ( soz sarcastic mood)
Wonder why no fan media this time 🤔

HH 🤔

So who is going to be his first major addition to the first team squad???

For me we need a pest in the midfield someone who bites at the ankles of his opponent but aint afraid to take the ball for a run and can score goals, granted Calmac does that but if we had another of that mold it would allow Calmac to play that little bit further forward... So Brendan if you have someone like that in mind go get him 🙄😉.

O Yea and a Ball playing CB as well...

One or two other positions need an upgrade, but lets see who goes first...
Thats 50 million spent already

His press conference is Tomorrow at 16:00 hoors at CP or the training grund.
Only the Mainstream Media at this time no fan media makes sense nae touchy-feely questions from pesky fans.
At Anges first presser oor Winning cap got in his question aboot how we’re so loved by all in Scotia ( soz sarcastic mood)
Wonder why no fan media this time 🤔

HH 🤔
Just read James Forrest C/blog he’s saying that fan media will be there
Good

HH 👏

Back