Brendan Is Back - Official

I didn't bother my arse when Rodgers left and couldn't understand why the majority on here were so angry because just like players, managers move on when it suits them.

I don't want him back for the simple reason that he proved he didn't want to be here and also the fact that I don't think we should take backwards steps. That to me isn't progressive enough.

I'm also sick of everyone telling me we should all get behind the manager. These would be the same people that cursed him and protested with tifos etc.

I'll stick to my principles(unlike many others) and continue supporting my team but I couldn't give a damn about the manager.

I may be wrong shammy, but I haven't seen anyone say you, or anyone else, should back the manager. I've seen people say they will give him their support, like me, for the sake of the team...everyone is in agreement, as far as I've seen, that as long as the team are playing well that's all that matters. No one, who is backing the manager, is telling anyone else to do anything other than get behind the team....on the other hand...the people who have decided to let us all know what they think of brendan Rodgers have made it clear that they believe the people who are backing the new manager have no integrity or, now added to the list, principles.
It's a game if football for gods sake...I think I'll base my principles and integrity on how I work hard, respect people, look after my family and raise my beautiful daughters....I certainly won't be told by people that are a wee bit upset about a football appointment that all of a sudden I don't have either 👍

I may be wrong shammy, but I haven't seen anyone say you, or anyone else, should back the manager. I've seen people say they will give him their support, like me, for the sake of the team...everyone is in agreement, as far as I've seen, that as long as the team are playing well that's all that matters. No one, who is backing the manager, is telling anyone else to do anything other than get behind the team....on the other hand...the people who have decided to let us all know what they think of brendan Rodgers have made it clear that they believe the people who are backing the new manager have no integrity or, now added to the list, principles.
It's a game if football for gods sake...I think I'll base my principles and integrity on how I work hard, respect people, look after my family and raise my beautiful daughters....I certainly won't be told by people that are a wee bit upset about a football appointment that all of a sudden I don't have either 👍
I'm not accusing anyone on here of telling me who I personally should support. That message is coming from lots of other Celtic sites with the inference that if you don't support the manager then you don't support Celtic.

The board must have known this appointment would be divisive but they will rely on the fact that the customers would roll over and they were right, they have!

I'm not accusing anyone on here of telling me who I personally should support. That message is coming from lots of other Celtic sites with the inference that if you don't support the manager then you don't support Celtic.

The board must have known this appointment would be divisive but they will rely on the fact that the customers would roll over and they were right, they have!

Wouldn't call it rolling over. So brendan left for more money and to manage in a bigger league...welcome to modern football. He's a good manager. His previous success at Celtic proves it. He was no one's 1st choice....but he's who we have. We should support the team regardless of who's in the dugout...but when fans like yourself, and others, start attacking other fans integrity and principles that's when it get stupid....don't back the manager...that's your choice.

Wouldn't call it rolling over. So brendan left for more money and to manage in a bigger league...welcome to modern football. He's a good manager. His previous success at Celtic proves it. He was no one's 1st choice....but he's who we have. We should support the team regardless of who's in the dugout...but when fans like yourself, and others, start attacking other fans integrity and principles that's when it get stupid....don't back the manager...that's your choice.
Yes it is my choice, thank you.

And I'd never assume to know your principles and integrity on the basis of the appointment of a football manager 👍
I'm sorry I can't roll over as easily as other folk Lubo. I don't want to fall out with you and I don't care at this point that Rodgers is back but we now deserve to be laughed at by the peepul who applauded the return of McGregor, Davies etc.

I hope Rodgers is successful because I'm a dyed-in-the-wool Celtic fan and I want us to continue to dominate the country and make inroads into some European success.

I'm sorry I can't roll over as easily as other folk Lubo. I don't want to fall out with you and I don't care at this point that Rodgers is back but we now deserve to be laughed at by the peepul who applauded the return of McGregor, Davies etc.

I hope Rodgers is successful because I'm a dyed-in-the-wool Celtic fan and I want us to continue to dominate the country and make inroads into some European success.

We certainly won't fall out shammy. I respect you as a person. I don't know you personally but what I've read and how we've interacted on the Noise makes me believe you are a person of integrity and principle....its unfortunate that your opinion of me has changed because I want to get behind the new Celtic boss....I mean it doesn't bother me in the slightest as I know what kind of person I am, but its a shame that the appointment of a manager can have people, who have spoke for years...have such a change of opinion of others....Aaaaaaannnnyywaaayyyy, your opinion will change when we win 24-0 in our 1st game 😁😁😁

We certainly won't fall out shammy. I respect you as a person. I don't know you personally but what I've read and how we've interacted on the Noise makes me believe you are a person of integrity and principle....its unfortunate that your opinion of me has changed because I want to get behind the new Celtic boss....I mean it doesn't bother me in the slightest as I know what kind of person I am, but its a shame that the appointment of a manager can have people, who have spoke for years...have such a change of opinion of others....Aaaaaaannnnyywaaayyyy, your opinion will change when we win 24-0 in our 1st game 😁😁😁
You have to wonder how oor Michael would have voted eh?

You have to wonder how oor Michael would have voted eh?
Michael loved a comeback - remember how he desperately campaigned for Charlie Mulgrew to return? 🥳🎉

Like the rest of us, MD would have had no say about who was appointed but he would continue to support the team while having plenty choice words to say about Brendan!

Rodgers knows he must be very successful from the start as he begins with zero goodwill from a sizeable amount of the support.

Meet the new boss same as the old one, literally 😂 think I might start a personality cult round him like wee fat Kim in North Korea,make ye all come out on his birthday bawling yer eyes out calling him dear manager punt ye all some Brendan LED lights then lead a mass jumping off a cliff when he fucks off 😂

Meet the new boss same as the old one, literally 😂 think I might start a personality cult round him like wee fat Kim in North Korea,make ye all come out on his birthday bawling yer eyes out calling him dear manager punt ye all some Brendan LED lights then lead a mass jumping off a cliff when he fucks off 😂
Ok I’ll wait tilll you jump just to see yer fervour
I’ll jump then honest

HH 😉

Just had a look at his previous signings-only 4 out of 23 were successes-forgot about kouassi and comper🙈hope hes wiser with our money this time
That’s if he not Liarwell picked them ffs I’m defending him. I said I’d not listen to him
But will watch Fridays news conference want to hear his take on why he left in the middle of the night. He will be asked the question.
Can we expect oor David to be there asking questions hope does get an invite.
Fan media is here to stay 👏

HH 🍀

Just had a look at his previous signings-only 4 out of 23 were successes-forgot about kouassi and comper🙈hope hes wiser with our money this time
Moussa was already identified by the club he wasn't Rats signing and neither was Edouard ,who was in the shit in France and city group helped in us getting him as they had an interest,paddy roberts and Ntcham ,,,city group although Ronnie got roberts

De vries

Hendry

Morgan

Bain

Comperr

Benyu

Hayes

Kouassi

Gamboa

Toure

Musonda

Burke

Bayo

Yet he's an Elite coach ,,,,,,,my arse :LOL:

Sinclair was a success for a season and a bit

Moussa was already identified by the club he wasn't Rats signing and neither was Edouard ,who was in the shit in France and city group helped in us getting him as they had an interest,paddy roberts and Ntcham ,,,city group although Ronnie got roberts

De vries

Hendry

Morgan

Bain

Comperr

Benyu

Hayes

Kouassi

Gamboa

Toure

Musonda

Burke

Bayo

Yet he's an Elite coach ,,,,,,,my arse :LOL:

Sinclair was a success for a season and a bit

I mean, I suppose, if you look at it like that....what he achieved in Scotland is even more impressive. All that dross HE signed and he still managed to create a team that won back to back trebles and go a whole season unbeaten.
I do find it amusing that we now seem to be basing how good our manager is on how they do in Europe.
We appear to only have had 2 good managers in our entire history. Jock won it and O'Neil made a final...the rest are failures, obviously.

Who needs the SMSM when we have fans like ours.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back