Brendan Rodgers

I'm missing Angeball mate. He was a breath of fresh air and should be remembered with respect.
I loved the guy. He has gone but I wish him well in the future. I want managers who play that exciting style of football to be successful no matter who they are in charge of (OK, except for sevco & Brechin City) - simply because it us more exciting to watch and so more entertaining.

In the same way as many fans around Europe enjoyed Big Jock's success in Lisbon rather than the horrendous boring Cattenaccio tactics which could have killed the sport as a spectacle.

Can only speak for myself Marti, I desperately want ALL Celtic managers to be successful. I ask nothing other than that from them. Whether I like them or not as individuals is neither here nor there.
Manager's will come and they will go; as will players.

The only constant is the support. Everything else has a price.
Post of the day, if not century, well said Frank.

Tell me you wouldn't do the same for your family quadrupled wages.
I wouldn’t say one thing whilst doing another behind my employers backs plus I live in the real world where a 7.4 % rise is the most I’m ever likely to get.
It’s the same excuse that people use to justify feckin off to bigger and supposedly better things.
He’s gone he won’t be back.
I’ve moved on

HH 🍀

I loved the guy. He has gone but I wish him well in the future. I want managers who play that exciting style of football to be successful no matter who they are in charge of (OK, except for sevco & Brechin City) - simply because it us more exciting to watch and so more entertaining.

In the same way as many fans around Europe enjoyed Big Jock's success in Lisbon rather than the horrendous boring Cattenaccio tactics which could have killed the sport as a spectacle.
:oops: There's a serious want wi you tubebhoy ,he's gone he's got his team playing beautiful attacking football , scoring for fun ,,,,,,,he ain't comin back ,,,,enjoy the other knt :LOL:

Can only speak for myself Marti, I desperately want ALL Celtic managers to be successful. I ask nothing other than that from them. Whether I like them or not as individuals is neither here nor there.
Manager's will come and they will go; as will players.

The only constant is the support. Everything else has a price.
spot on frank
But there is nothing in the Ten Commandments that says
Thou shall not criticise the club
At least I dint think so
I’m fucked for the other 9 right enuf

Some people just hold bitterness all their life and can't forgive.I admire him for having the balls to come back after OUR BOARD approached him.I am confident no matter the result tomorrow we will be champions again come May with Brendan in charge.

Some people just hold bitterness all their life and can't forgive.I admire him for having the balls to come back after OUR BOARD approached him.I am confident no matter the result tomorrow we will be champions again come May with Brendan in charge.
I would have admired him more if he fuvked off on his own. But instead he tried to take every coach available the day before a tynecastle fixture.
I’ll never forgive him that

I'm not as bitter with the guy as I was friend, do hope we turn it around under him and win the title again and hopefully make a decent showing in Europe. Will say again though that if we lose tomorrow, rightly or wrongly, some will want him out.

Back