Brendan Rodgers

200.gif

Conte out at Spurs in March and Rodgers at Leicester in April. Anyone remember when exactly our form began to dip near the end of the season? Probably round about the time the players got wind of what was in the pipeline. Shadiness of Lawwell all over it, imo. Or maybe I'm just paranoid.
The financial advantage is so vast there almost has to be sabotage to keep the illusion of competition alive. Lennon was a patsy last time and Rodgers is previously-damaged goods and represents the perfect candidate for patsy 2.
Are we to be subjected to successive cycles of boom and bust? Is Rodgers here to engage in a managed decline and exit once again in ignominy? We appear to be tip-toeing our way into the season as if straining to observe the progress of toxicity in Europe. If Europe gets infected with the blue virus to the benefit of the pathogens will it be ok for us to win the league this year?
Answers on a postcard to Saint and Greavsie. But if I'm right hope Europe has strong enough immunity so we only have one season of tippy tappy shite to endure.
Rodgers isn't here out of love for the club. Everyone knows that. He doesn't manage out of love for the game, the way he has the team playing indicates that. He has no need to work, he is rich beyond the dreams of most. Ego and greed are what appear to drive him.
I so hope I'm proven wrong but I have little expectation of it and if I'm right and it's so fucking obvious there will have to be uproar.

Last edited:
Conte out at Spurs in March and Rodgers at Leicester in April. Anyone remember when exactly our form began to dip near the end of the season? Probably round about the time the players got wind of what was in the pipeline. Shadiness of Lawwell all over it, imo. Or maybe I'm just paranoid.
And Rodgers suddenly appeared as Celtic's guest for the Cup Semi (30th April) versus Sevco to break us fans in gently to the thought of Brendan's return. Clearly preliminary discussions had taken place before this as to the possibility of it happening when Ange did scarper.

And Rodgers suddenly appeared as Celtic's guest for the Cup Semi (30th April) versus Sevco to break us fans in gently to the thought of Brendan's return. Clearly preliminary discussions had taken place before this as to the possibility of it happening when Ange did scarper.
The wee light came on just as I hit the post button the first time, but not just quickly enough :ROFLMAO:

The wee light came on just as I hit the post button the first time, but not just quickly enough :ROFLMAO:
He didn't fly up on Ryanair either

Do they?Going by some comments i find that hard to believe.
Can only speak for myself Marti, I desperately want ALL Celtic managers to be successful. I ask nothing other than that from them. Whether I like them or not as individuals is neither here nor there.
Manager's will come and they will go; as will players.

The only constant is the support. Everything else has a price.

Can only speak for myself Marti, I desperately want ALL Celtic managers to be successful. I ask nothing other than that from them. Whether I like them or not as individuals is neither here nor there.
Manager's will come and they will go; as will players.

The only constant is the support. Everything else has a price.
I doubt there are many Celtic supporters who don't wish for success for the club no matter who the manager is.

Members online

Latest posts

Back