Brendan Rodgers

Your not alone Vigo ...if anyone on here or looking in thinks that a defence of Ralston big Lager, Scales and the Killie version of Taylor can prevent that bad feeling then I'd like to hear it.
That's before we consider our midfield...where to start 🙈
We're taking our eye off the ball.....we've a game on Saturday. Three points absolutely essential. Then we can think about the dark side.

This is worth doing, get him signed on a much better deal. We're losing far too many promising youngsters. Hes earned a promotion to the 1st team squad. He's young and ambitious and we've helped make him.
Added plus, it will give other youngsters hope they can follow in his footsteps.

I don't like Brendan Rodgers or the fact that he's Celtic Manager but the fact is he's Celtic Manager.
The man deserves no unearned respect but the position does.
Call him a bollocks or whatever you like if his conduct or the conduct of the team under his direction is substandard but FFS; 'Brenda'.

I don't like Brendan Rodgers or the fact that he's Celtic Manager but the fact is he's Celtic Manager.
Call him a bollocks or whatever you like if his conduct or the conduct of the team under his direction is substandard but FFS; 'Brenda'.
Brendagod and the magic potion spoon. 1 teaspoon and Asterix turns into he-man and the Roman legions quake in their boots.

Who needs dangermouse when you have Brendagod and the invincible soup from viking lore. Berserkers love Brendagod.

Just ask the bloke who needs another bag of cans from the Polis.

You would think some are dying for Brendan to make an arse of it reading some of these comments! Brenda is hun patter and calling him the rat is in my opinion fucking embarassing.I think "Brenda" will have a few eating their words just my opinion ofcourse!

You would think some are dying for Brendan to make an arse of it reading some of these comments! Brenda is hun patter and calling him the rat is in my opinion fucking embarassing.I think "Brenda" will have a few eating their words just my opinion ofcourse!
Dont hope he screws up. hope he does best he can. But he was bad choice as manager considering he can now screw things up and well he is a rat. Just look at his whiskers. Was roon back other days papping out the bins and a rat jumped right out the midgies. And im pretty sure it said look at my teeth and they were pearly white. And it had the same face as Rodgers.

dont trust the dude. cant listen when he does press conferences and id rather somebody else got the joab coz well he had his shot and shat all over everybody for the chance to move to his favourite club of all time, Leicester, and well i suspect he created havoc there behind scenes and got them relegated. So I hope he learned to stop being a rat. now he here again.

But i have trust issues with the roland

Not in great financial shape after few years with Rodgers. seems to be a recurring theme. lost the dressing room at Liverpool Celtic and Leicester. Made a lot of horrendous signings and cost a fortune that next managers have to fix.

But his house gets bigger and the gold bar fencing and well its never his fault coz he is a beautiful person and look at those lovely teeth and perfect whiskers.

Last edited:
Brendagod and the magic potion spoon. 1 teaspoon and Asterix turns into he-man and the Roman legions quake in their boots.

Who needs dangermouse when you have Brendagod and the invincible soup from viking lore. Berserkers love Brendagod.

Just ask the bloke who needs another bag of cans from the Polis.
Baron Lawwell sold the recipe
baron-bestie-quiz-index.jpg

You're 100% right. It's a fierce slur on anyone called Brenda.
Me, I prefer something a wee bit more simple like fake toothed perma tanned oompa loompa wee lyin rat bastard.
For the love of God leave the Brenda's alone.....

You're 100% right. It's a fierce slur on anyone called Brenda.
Me, I prefer something a wee bit more simple like fake toothed perma tanned oompa loompa wee lyin rat bastard.
For the love of God leave the Brenda's alone.....
I always thought, until today, he's from Down; which would explain a lot but he's actually from Antrim
Country's fuckin cowped.

Some of the comments on here I think show what many of us feared, which is the appointment of Brendan could be potentially divisive. If he his able to match or surpass the standards he set in his first stint this is definitely less of an issue / less relevant. If he can't pull things around, and rightly or wrongly a Celtic manager is expected to deal with any injury crisis, the division becomes more visible.

Criticism of an underperforming manager is reasonable. It's also reasonable to temper that criticism in the short term.

I was never someone who idolised him first time around. He seemed pretty self centred to me, but by fuck I enjoyed treble after treble and the trophy collection piling up! The club has my support and all the staff and board within it. It is not unconditional support, that's a road that can lead to disaster.

So I say fill yer boots with criticism or support; either has a purpose to serve. If we all thought the same the threads on here would be about as exciting as the SFZ thread https://celticnoise.com/threads/sfz.10900/

Which is a rip roaring read of me talking to myself

Some of the comments on here I think show what many of us feared, which is the appointment of Brendan could be potentially divisive. If he his able to match or surpass the standards he set in his first stint this is definitely less of an issue / less relevant. If he can't pull things around, and rightly or wrongly a Celtic manager is expected to deal with any injury crisis, the division becomes more visible.

SFZ thread https://celticnoise.com/threads/sfz.10900/
200.gif

Members online

Back