Brendan Rodgers.

( fuck me I'm posting on AJ's thread)
Anyhoos.
To me, Feyenoord aside (their Manager obv didnt do his home work) it seems to me the rest of the Spfl have worked out how to play against us. We're one dimensional, I'd do the same so would you.
Defend like fuck, watch Celtic pass pass pass around our third, let them have as many corners as they like they won't convert a single one. If we break out rush their penalty area, get a free kick (they're shit at defending set pieces) and theres a good chance of a penalty if we get into the area.

Plan B. as above, wait till BR gets desperate an throws on more wingers that can't cross, give away more corners (cos they still won;t convert any) by that time Calmac and Matty O will be fucked, big Joe will be one misplaced punch away from fucking up and the crowd (without that noisy Green Brigade) will be either booing or leaving. Got that boys? Now go out and you've nothing to lose. Trust me.

I like the League Cup. But realistically the main thing it has going for it, is that, visually it is a handsome trophy. And comes with a little bragging rights for a day or two. The Scottish Cup is only marginally better. The league is the prize. If we get our act together, it is still ours for the taking. I am no fan of Brendan Rodgers and am not defending him here. But if he were to go now, who would we replace him with? We would be into a period of even greater turmoil, with no guarantee of any positive outcome. Probably guaranteeing a surrendering of our league title. I think we have no choice, but to stick with him. Hopeing that he gets some quality through the door and tactically make adjustments to get us winning again. Then see if we can do something about the shit board we have been stuck with.
I'm sorry POD but thats what we thought with Lennon in the TIAR season. Then the debacle that wa the winter break happened. I will never forgive NL for trying to gaslight us all in interviews by trying to big up the team that was falling to bits. We all knew he was out of his depths and he was clearly struggling with issues.
We have made a mistake bringing BR back, he's yesterdays man. If I'm wrong I'll hold my hand up and admit it, and be glad I am. I really hope I am.

I think Rodgers should be given til the end of this year 2023 to save his job. If he fucks up any more it should be slán leat brendy.
I know people are saying who would you replace him with?
A certain Norwegian manager has just won the league in Norway. Their season doesn't start until March.
So it's perfect timing I think.
Unfortunately I don't think any of what I said will happen as I think the whole problem revolves around one super ego. Tory Pete.
It's of no coincidence that big ange done well during a period when that fucker was away from the club only to return and stick his meddling claws back in at celtic.
Knutsen was and still is the answer at celtic, both at home and in Europe, but not until that fat cunt is shown the road.

Personally,I'd be happy if he was sacked or walked right now. A classless egotistical twat that should never have been given the opportunity to return to paradise. Never in a million years would he have won 7 trophies out of seven if he had a bit of competition at the time. Even then the football was embarrassing at times particularly in Europe.
It's getting to the stage where I find the style of play so boring and predictable that I don't care if I'm working and miss it and that's never happened in 55 years of supporting the team.Quite sad eh.HH
I don't think it would be wrong to say you're one of a growing number who feel like that, tt; not difficult to understand really.
Think it was The Deadner that said he has until the end of this month to improve results AND performances before any decision is taken.
What cannot be denied is that the pendulum is most definitely swinging away from him.

All I want for Christmas is a return to what we have come to expect in modern times. This current malaise is very much consistent with darker days, even of the  recent past.
I'm not one for kidding myself: that's definitely the route to getting found wanting.
As it happens, I don't think he'll be removed: if he is denied the funds needed for genuine improvement, though, he may walk.

Could be the best answer all round.

I think Rodgers should be given til the end of this year 2023 to save his job. If he fucks up any more it should be slán leat brendy.
I know people are saying who would you replace him with?
A certain Norwegian manager has just won the league in Norway. Their season doesn't start until March.
So it's perfect timing I think.
Unfortunately I don't think any of what I said will happen as I think the whole problem revolves around one super ego. Tory Pete.
It's of no coincidence that big ange done well during a period when that fucker was away from the club only to return and stick his meddling claws back in at celtic.
Knutsen was and still is the answer at celtic, both at home and in Europe, but not until that fat cunt is shown the road.
😬deadner a don’t think your allowed to call lawell a cunt anymore 🤫you used to be able to call him a cunt,but someone got upset and said that’s a no no lads,so if you wouldn’t mind not calling lawell a cunt anymore it would be appreciated,is that clear!!

Following a period of reflection (🍷🍷) I know all about the arguments on recrui, Lawwell x2, and quality. BUT surely as a so called elite manager Rodger’s should be able to get more out of the existing squad??
Thats the rub right now he is playing to us the gallery in the hope of a good January Window.
Just hope it’s not too late
HH

Following a period of reflection (🍷🍷) I know all about the arguments on recrui, Lawwell x2, and quality. BUT surely as a so called elite manager Rodger’s should be able to get more out of the existing squad??
Thats the rub right now he is playing to us the gallery in the hope of a good January Window.
Just hope it’s not too late
HH
Does he want to though... Wouldn't put it past him to have them playing like that lately so he gets what he's after in January.

I don't think it would be wrong to say you're one of a growing number who feel like that, tt; not difficult to understand really.
Think it was The Deadner that said he has until the end of this month to improve results AND performances before any decision is taken.
What cannot be denied is that the pendulum is most definitely swinging away from him.

All I want for Christmas is a return to what we have come to expect in modern times. This current malaise is very much consistent with darker days, even of the  recent past.
I'm not one for kidding myself: that's definitely the route to getting found wanting.
As it happens, I don't think he'll be removed: if he is denied the funds needed for genuine improvement, though, he may walk.

Could be the best answer all round.
If we do sack him it will cost 9m to buy out his contract.
That money would be better spent on a player.
I don't think he'll walk.

If we do sack him it will cost 9m to buy out his contract.
That money would be better spent on a player.
I don't think he'll walk.
I would rather let BR prove himself and prove us wrong. Still top of the league and the huns are still rank. We need our 12th man to come to their senses and get their arses back in their seats. If anyone can get on the boards nerves and force change we know who they are, get them back pronto. Football should be a carnival atmosphere and not represent a fucking morgue.

I would rather let BR prove himself and prove us wrong. Still top of the league and the huns are still rank. We need our 12th man to come to their senses and get their arses back in their seats. If anyone can get on the boards nerves and force change we know who they are, get them back pronto. Football should be a carnival atmosphere and not represent a fucking morgue.
Agreed boab.....if they just leave the pyros at home. Flags, banners, opinions? No problem with them. Folks safety? Well, that answers itself.

Members online

Latest posts

Back