Brendan Rodgers

Not a chance is this a case of once a Celt always a Celt. The guy did excellent in managing the team to great success and plaudits to him for that. But no fucking chance is this whopper a Celt, he talked about love and affection for the club, but you don’t fuck off like a sneaky twat like he did if this was your dream job. He saw the club as a stepping stone and never truly had ambition to manage our club, only the fact a top 10 EPL team wasn’t interested in him was the reason he came to us.

???? well said Aidy, guys a kunt

The problem when you put someone on a pedestal that blinds you to their flaws, is that when it all goes south, the feelings of hurt turn to rage then hate. My opinion is people feel angry at being so easily suckered into the myth.

Rogers was good for us. He raised the bar for many of our players. We won the first treble playing brilliantly. The problem he had was not being able to fix our defence. His signings were mostly pish. Too many projects. Too few, if any of them, played.

Without the introduction of additional quality, we stagnated and adopted a, let’s have 80 passes around our box and build on that to bore teams to death. And us.

In Europe his naivety was exposed in trying to play teams, with a defence with a built in suicide switch.

He fell out with a Lawell over McGinn and the general attitude we have to spending. He created this in a large way by the amount of wages he established for players not worthy of being here. He took the huff over Shved, when we cried out for a bit of class. For that I decided he would leave and when he did, I was shocked at the timing, but I wasn’t giving a fuck.

It was predominantly Ronnie’s players. I never loved him as failing to fix our defence is a prerequisite of that.

I wish him no ill though and acknowledge what he did for us, but I shed not a single tear either.

Perhaps or perhaps people just expect someone to be as straight up as BR purported to be.

With you all the way there.He disappointed us all, but man alive!! what a bit of Celtic history he created and he deserves our respect for that in my opinion ( It appears to be Lenny and the players opinion as well). It saddens me when we use those bastards terminology for one of our own Rhat, Snhake and all the other vitriolic shite thats flying about. Lets just thank him and move on. (y)(y)(y)

In years to come or whenever and Rogers is lying on his death bed or on Judgement Day when his life is being reviewed do you think he'll show any regret for how he treated us and our Club?

Possibly but knowing what I know about him now the complete disregard he held us in his utter vanity and his craving for kudos and recognition I sincery doubt it

Would that be an awful thing? Perhaps not but for someone who professed to be a fan and supporter I'd be wretched realising what I'd done and the disdain and bitterness held for me by so many decent people who had previously held me in such high regard and had hung on my every word and wouldn't previously said a bad word against me

But then again I Am a fan of the Club

I Do care about the Club the supporters and our history provenance and reputation

I could NEVER do what Snake Oil did just to try and advance his career

Had he stayed for another 9 League games and 4 Scottish Cup games he'd have been a Legend in our Club's folklore
up there with the Steins O'Neill's Larssons Burns' Dalglishes Johnstone McNeills McGrains Thompsons McGrorys and McStay to name a few

For any Real fan to miss out on that would be heartbreaking just as us missing out on our TR3BLE TR3BLE and possible 10 IAR
would have been for us

HH?

Perhaps or perhaps people just expect someone to be as straight up as BR purported to be.

Then we all need to get real. Have we all never met people who say one thing and do another? The problem we have is putting people on pedestals that they can’t balance on. If you think someone is the answer, then you really need to ask more questions. I never overlooked Rogers failings. He wasn’t this messianic figure, he couldn’t fix a defence. He bought mostly shit. He spat the dummy over Shved. He was right to be fucked off over McGinn. He reduced confidence in spending money because he doubled the wage bill, yet it was the same players who had to carry the burden.

After the first year we were great but we knew our defence would be exposed, yet his response was buying players who couldn’t even get into that poor defence. We were scudded, losing the most goals in the whole CL.

Yet, when I did write stuff like that, all true, the response from some was as if I had taken a shit on their dinner. They believed in him and saw any criticism as heresy. Well look at the same people now hating him.

Nobody ever should get a bye at Celtic. Not a single cunt. They get support, they get praise, but equally when they fuck up, they Fuck off.

The shirt doesn’t shrink. If we remember that always then no one gets a free ride protected by some mythical status some bestow on them.

Anyway, he’s off and we should be more the wiser for putting too many eggs in any basket.

I was actually relieved when he went. I wanted someone who could sort our defence. Who didn’t fill the stadium with players who weren’t good enough and whose ego thought that was enough to prevent us being humiliated in Europe.

Thanks for the trophy’s but we moved on to better things. We are already playing better. Get a few more players in and we might be able to win a CL game at home. HH

Then we all need to get real. Have we all never met people who say one thing and do another? The problem we have is putting people on pedestals that they can’t balance on. If you think someone is the answer, then you really need to ask more questions. I never overlooked Rogers failings. He wasn’t this messianic figure, he couldn’t fix a defence. He bought mostly shit. He spat the dummy over Shved. He was right to be fucked off over McGinn. He reduced confidence in spending money because he doubled the wage bill, yet it was the same players who had to carry the burden.

After the first year we were great but we knew our defence would be exposed, yet his response was buying players who couldn’t even get into that poor defence. We were scudded, losing the most goals in the whole CL.

Yet, when I did write stuff like that, all true, the response from some was as if I had taken a shit on their dinner. They believed in him and saw any criticism as heresy. Well look at the same people now hating him.

Nobody ever should get a bye at Celtic. Not a single cunt. They get support, they get praise, but equally when they fuck up, they Fuck off.

The shirt doesn’t shrink. If we remember that always then no one gets a free ride protected by some mythical status some bestow on them.

Anyway, he’s off and we should be more the wiser for putting too many eggs in any basket.

I was actually relieved when he went. I wanted someone who could sort our defence. Who didn’t fill the stadium with players who weren’t good enough and whose ego thought that was enough to prevent us being humiliated in Europe.

Thanks for the trophy’s but we moved on to better things. We are already playing better. Get a few more players in and we might be able to win a CL game at home. HH

To be fair i think we just genuinely have no wish to slate our own.

And no-one could take your wonderful positivity 24/7. ??

But yeah there was no fooling you where that cretin was concerned and tbf you did raise many points i did agree with but i needed positivity at the time rather than the feckless boring shit we were watching.

Everyone has a want for things to get better, constant negativity blows all hope out the water.

Therein lies his biggest deceit
He had hundreds of thousands believing in him The entire Club and Board loving him and he threw it all away and ruined his reputation And for what?
TBH I don't really know I'm Still trying to figure out how someone could be so crass and fickke

HH?

So big cheese, whats your thoughts on king kenny ???

I agree TV. I have to admit to a cringe every time I heard " In Brendan we trust" How well that worked out.
I am thankful for the names on the cups he was extremely well paid (by our standards) for doing so well with Deilas team. ON TO THE NEXT as they say.

To be fair i think we just genuinely have no wish to slate our own.

And no-one could take your wonderful positivity 24/7. ??

But yeah there was no fooling you where that cretin was concerned and tbf you did raise many points i did agree with but i needed positivity at the time rather than the feckless boring shit we were watching.

Everyone has a want for things to get better, constant negativity blows all hope out the water.

What’s wrong with demanding better? What’s wrong with stating we need to improve our defence? What’s wrong with saying dithering and complacency cost us a CL place and directly led to they useless bastards beating us twice solely because our players were burned out and those brought in to help couldn’t cut it?

It’s frustration at commiting the same mistakes I have witnessed my whole fucking life.

Pointing that out isn’t negativity it’s a plea to stop taking our dominance for granted and not to just tug my forelick and say on you go,

We are Celtic, us, the support. We have a right to call out any cunt who puts us in a position where we stall and regress.

All of that happened. We watched it. We are now in a time when bringing in quality to qualify for the CL and securing its riches keeps Sevco as our punchbag. Not taking the steps required to help that to me is unforgivable. I will forgive Rogers a lot faster than I will our board if complacency sees us fall to they bastards.

Let’s take an axe to the snakes neck, and that snake isn’t in Leicester.

Sometimes the lasting legacy is the manner of departure.
Let's face it his unexpected exit sent shockwaves through the support
and possibly the club at such a crucial time.
A man out for himself,no consideration whatsoever that Celtic gave him
a chance to resurface when the Premiership were showing no interest.
Lenny got us over the hurdle,I wonder if the outcome had been different
what then would some of us be so forgiving mmmm.

And lets no forget the wedge that DD had to lay out to get the egotistical smug self absorbed muthafucka

We did get over the line for the TR3BLE TR3BLE but we still have a distance to go

Whether we succeed or otherwise I'm afraid forgiveness on my part will never be forthcoming

HH?

Therein lies his biggest deceit
He had hundreds of thousands believing in him The entire Club and Board loving him and he threw it all away and ruined his reputation And for what?
TBH I don't really know I'm Still trying to figure out how someone could be so crass and fickke

HH?
For fuckin money nothing more nothing less a fukin snake ? hope he never wins another game a fitba bastard

Back