Brendan Rodgers

Rodgers didn't make anything important
Treble treble is very important world record but if you think at the same time we were no big match in Europe it makes you think that Rodgers is good domestically but can't do much in European level and that wasn't only a fault of the board.Sevco were no match as the other teams,yet again the 69 undefeated games row is a record of course but once again is not a big deal if you compare domestic with European success.BR was just a mediocre manager who failed with Liverpool.Lennon can do better with the same transfer budget or do the same at worst case scenario.Lennon loves the club and he will try only for the good of the club.Rodgers was a traitor,he told lies and did put at risk the 8 titles in a row when he left for Leicester.With Rodgers it was the first time we got smashed so hard by a big team like Barcelona.We did concede 7 and it could be more.The only thing I would remember is that credit goes to the players and the fans that felt betrayed in the end.It's more like the beginning of an era full of glory to follow.When a big event is about to come such as 10 in a row or winning big CL cup, then Celtic has to pay a tribute to everyone but Rodgers.
Wouldnt call him a mediocre manager ?aye hes a wee dick for what he done but he's a good coach .Am sure most of our players and our manager would agree.

Think it's about time we stopped worrying about BR. He's gone and in the past now. Had he not been a part of our historic Treble Treble then he would be consigned to the round file and never spoken of again.
Let's look to the future with our new boss, some great signings and lots of hungry youngsters waiting to fulfil their dreams and make more important history in the hoops.
One day our grandchildren will ask who was Celtic's best manager and the answer will still be Big Jock.

My Grandchildren have already asked that questiong, Big Jock, He Won The Big CUP & 9 IN A ROW. SIMPLES!

Fair enough pal get it 100% but when did wee ever See an invinsible season? Back to back trebles never done before? Can't slate his achievements, but the Pish he spouted and the way he left absolutely! ?

That was the players achievements imo. He burnt them into the ground and he was so good that he had isolated all our other players that we needed to use through injuries. He lacked foresight in buying, in rotation and in maintaining the Squads belief in themselves. He caused division.

And the last treble was won by lenny, for the dick had left halfway through it and he knew they were burnt out and he wasn’t capable of the third.

He is all illusion.

??

That was the players achievements imo. He burnt them into the ground and he was so good that he had isolated all our other players that we needed to use through injuries. He lacked foresight in buying, in rotation and in maintaining the Squads belief in themselves. He caused division.

And the last treble was won by lenny, for the dick had left halfway through it and he knew they were burnt out and he wasn’t capable of the third.

He is all illusion.

??
Sorry pal but you've still got to manage players.even lusting said best manager he played under.get the sentiment but at the end of the day down to management.

Sorry pal but you've still got to manage players.even lusting said best manager he played under.get the sentiment but at the end of the day down to management.

Thats cause lustig was given armband under him and he was part of his wee cookie crew.

Takes a squad for a season, how did manage the squad when he played the same players, same tactics regardless of opponent oh an he was a real peach in europe.

He walked because he knew he was getting found out.

But kudos to you G, i just hate rats ?

Correct and to think some ?? were not wanting him makes you wonder what they were looking for! ?

Think they were looking at the conservative play to get over the line but now we’re seeing NFL pal, lifes peachy.

Some people actually thought we could get mourinho or benitz ffs now thats a fkn blatant headscratcher almost delusional haha

Sorted Maria man was a joke regards Europe.my whole point being love him or loathe him you can't deny his achievements at Celtic his record stands for it's self. And should be part of Our history accordingly, like you hate the way he acted sleekit as fuck! he will always divide Opinions.Fuck him we Got NFL! Onwards and upwards.?

Thats just it pal, i can lol a rats a rat for aw that.

It was the players the cunt burnt out, their achievements.

You remember whenever he had a wee spat wi PL or he was trying to hold him over a barrel, he set our bhoys out to lose.

A rat is a rat fir aw that.

Im not trying to change your opinion or anyone else pal trust me i merely feel strongly about this and i’m only putting mines across, thats all ??

BR is in the past,no longer part of our club or the future.
I will never endorse what he did due to his betrayal.
Lenny got us over the line,hopefully he will be the one who makes history.
Looking forward to a successful season .

What he does in the future genuinely couldn't give fuck! As long as Celtic supporters get behind the manager that's all that matters.HH

All managers should be supported until such times they don’t deserve it, he was already getting found out.

People at the club are merely showing professional dignity regarding the cunt.

Lenny is more professional than the rat and will offer more excitement too

NFL

Thats just it pal, i can lol a rats a rat for aw that.

It was the players the cunt burnt out, their achievements.

You remember whenever he had a wee spat wi PL or he was trying to hold him over a barrel, he set our bhoys out to lose.

A rat is a rat fir aw that.

Im not trying to change your opinion or anyone else pal trust me i merely feel strongly about this and i’m only putting mines across, thats all ??
And that's what this forum is all about, that's why me personally love it. Never take offence to anyone's Opinion.?

BR is in the past,no longer part of our club or the future.
I will never endorse what he did due to his betrayal.
Lenny got us over the line,hopefully he will be the one who makes history.
Looking forward to a successful season .
So you can't endorse a double treble and invincible season? Find that strange.?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back