Brendan Rodgers

My only sadness about him going is losing the song about him being here for 10iar which I liked.

New words needed.

This is what it feels to be Celtic
won the league again as you know
Rogers left but we’ll still win10iar, 10iar.

I’ll get ma coat :)
Aye think you’d better ?????

Personally, and it's just a view, I wouldn't put BR in the same mould as Mo Johnson and as for miller, think we got him on a free and sold him for 3 mill. Not a bad bit of business!
Humf

While I respect people’s opinions I do disagree with yours and ripping into my opinion
Just because it doesn’t match yours !!
  1. KM sold to Derby 2.25 million big difference from 3 million still a turn coat you check out match stats not to good so it really wasn't all that good business
  2. MJ sold to Gers 1.25 million or there about another turncoat
  3. BR money grabbing bar steward pissed off for more cash
I take it you see where this is going all three are very similar money grabbing bar stewards let’s not forget BR went to another blue team and he left Celtic in the shite had he waited six months all would have been well perhaps ??

If you don’t like something in a my post then don’t reply to it but this is mine and I’m entitled to it and no matter what we got from KM he is still a turncoat

HH

Kenny Miller scored for us in Europe....don't recall PVH or Di Canio etc doing that. I don't think of him as a turncoat but that's my opinion. Mo was signed officially to Celtic, nothing he, agent orange or anyone could do but our board let us down. Fair enough if he wants to go sell him for mega bucks. Rodgers was always going, initially to China so writing was very much on the wall, trying to take Dembele was underhanded...no big deal he will get sacked soon enough then downward slope

PVH or Di Canio didn't play for the klan at Ipox did even if he scored doon Leith he's still a turncoat anyone plays 4 Celtic and then the Gers is a turncoat simple !!!!
HH

Humf

While I respect people’s opinions I do disagree with yours and ripping into my opinion
  1. KM sold to Derby 2.25 million big difference from 3 million still a turn coat you check out match stats not to good so it really wasn't all that good business
I take it you see where this is going all three are very similar money grabbing bar stewards let’s not forget BR went to another blue team and he left Celtic in the shite had he waited six months all would have been well perhaps ??

If you don’t like something in a my post then don’t reply to it but this is mine and I’m entitled to it and no matter what we got from KM he is still a turncoat

HH
touche ?☘

Humf

HH

Aye against them. When he played for us PL was overheard shouting get rid he’s not Celtic class so God only knows what he was up to behind the scenes. KM was gutted haha

PVH or Di Canio didn't play for the klan at Ipox did even if he scored doon Leith he's still a turncoat anyone plays 4 Celtic and then the Gers is a turncoat simple !!!!
HH

I don't care who they played for or who they supported, it's what they did for Celtic that matters...Scott McDonald scored twice to deny us a title, not his fault simply doing his job. Joined Celtic scored plenty of important goals and euro winners. There are dozens of players who have played for both clubs, as long as they give their best for Celtic, I couldn't give a toss who else they played for. Said it for decades beat Rangers or Sevco 3 points, beat Brechin 3 points. They are irrelevant to me, no more important than Stranraer, Motherwell or Falkirk....just another chance to win. I'm a Celtic fan not an anti Sevco fan...they aren't worth the bother. Purely my opinion, i want to beat everyone equally, non more important than any other opponent

I don't care who they played for or who they supported, it's what they did for Celtic that matters...Scott McDonald scored twice to deny us a title, not his fault simply doing his job. Joined Celtic scored plenty of important goals and euro winners. There are dozens of players who have played for both clubs, as long as they give their best for Celtic, I couldn't give a toss who else they played for. Said it for decades beat Rangers or Sevco 3 points, beat Brechin 3 points. They are irrelevant to me, no more important than Stranraer, Motherwell or Falkirk....just another chance to win. I'm a Celtic fan not an anti Sevco fan...they aren't worth the bother. Purely my opinion, i want to beat everyone equally, non more important than any other opponent

When you comment on my opinion its only right I reply if you don't like it then don't write about in reply to mine which is clearly what you have done yes it is your opinion as to SMD he didn’t play for the klan base either if your making out I am anti Sevco or anti Rangers your right I am
FFS so lets say beating the Morton is same as beating Rangers dont think so Willie and as to beating everyone equally does apply to Sevco because they get more penalties than a car on double yellow lines
As to the other stuff you write quite clearly I was talking about first team
However I really don't care what you think or give a toss about you maybe you should support someone else when you feel the way you do or do you already support someone else Sevco maybe
if you dont like what I write then dont read it !!!! Simplessss !!!!!

Rodgers didn't make anything important
Treble treble is very important world record but if you think at the same time we were no big match in Europe it makes you think that Rodgers is good domestically but can't do much in European level and that wasn't only a fault of the board.Sevco were no match as the other teams,yet again the 69 undefeated games row is a record of course but once again is not a big deal if you compare domestic with European success.BR was just a mediocre manager who failed with Liverpool.Lennon can do better with the same transfer budget or do the same at worst case scenario.Lennon loves the club and he will try only for the good of the club.Rodgers was a traitor,he told lies and did put at risk the 8 titles in a row when he left for Leicester.With Rodgers it was the first time we got smashed so hard by a big team like Barcelona.We did concede 7 and it could be more.The only thing I would remember is that credit goes to the players and the fans that felt betrayed in the end.It's more like the beginning of an era full of glory to follow.When a big event is about to come such as 10 in a row or winning big CL cup, then Celtic has to pay a tribute to everyone but Rodgers.

Think it's about time we stopped worrying about BR. He's gone and in the past now. Had he not been a part of our historic Treble Treble then he would be consigned to the round file and never spoken of again.
Let's look to the future with our new boss, some great signings and lots of hungry youngsters waiting to fulfil their dreams and make more important history in the hoops.
One day our grandchildren will ask who was Celtic's best manager and the answer will still be Big Jock.

Rodgers didn't make anything important
Treble treble is very important world record but if you think at the same time we were no big match in Europe it makes you think that Rodgers is good domestically but can't do much in European level and that wasn't only a fault of the board.Sevco were no match as the other teams,yet again the 69 undefeated games row is a record of course but once again is not a big deal if you compare domestic with European success.BR was just a mediocre manager who failed with Liverpool.Lennon can do better with the same transfer budget or do the same at worst case scenario.Lennon loves the club and he will try only for the good of the club.Rodgers was a traitor,he told lies and did put at risk the 8 titles in a row when he left for Leicester.With Rodgers it was the first time we got smashed so hard by a big team like Barcelona.We did concede 7 and it could be more.The only thing I would remember is that credit goes to the players and the fans that felt betrayed in the end.It's more like the beginning of an era full of glory to follow.When a big event is about to come such as 10 in a row or winning big CL cup, then Celtic has to pay a tribute to everyone but Rodgers.
well said Greekcelt! HH

Can't deny what he achieved for the Club gave us some of the best days since the Lions! Anyone (Europe apart) is talking pish.
Think it sticks in the Craw about his fawning and love of the Club that gets us. Won't forget his achievements but won't forget his actions either.HH

Back