Brendan Rodgers

Just being honest Maria. HH

Me too pal. Your the man ??, i agree we can all have different opinions, i know i see things differently from most sometimes and im good with that. Freewill and free thinking is more than acceptable and i respect you for your views just as much as im good with mine. ?

Me too pal. Your the man ??, i agree we can all have different opinions, i know i see things differently from most sometimes and im good with that. Freewill and free thinking is more than acceptable and i respect you for your views just as much as im good with mine. ?
Free will and free thinking makes us who are. And that's the beauty of it, a fans forum like this gives the Opportunity to express those views right wrong or fuckin mental! Always look at the other persons view and not be to Critical after all it's there Opinion and should be treated accordingly.HH

YOLO...treat people as you want to be treated as a ma maw told me.?
mack the whit.....
Aye whits aye like! Ae
I just prefer to say what i believe not someone elses views for that would be untrue and hard to sell to myself.

A rat is deid to me.

Might seem harsh but its just the way i think.
And your entitled to that view, what he did was disgusting in my view,what he Achieved can't be disputed or denied that's the thing. Strange one that we loved his record but despise his departure.?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back